League of Humans Acting Heroically 1,157 members · 357 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

What it says on the tin. If you could have anybody, good or bad, fighting alongside our ponies, who would you pick?

Personally, I'd love to see the tank from left 4 dead fighting on the side of the ponies.

(I'm just trying to make conversation, and maybe get inspiration for a story)

"Humanized" GLaDOS cosplay:
Weapons/Tools: Portal Gun (Palm Mounted), Long Fall Boots, Nanites (for Self-Repair/Construction purposes), Thermal Discouragement Beam (Shot from Eyes), Wrist mounted machine guns.
Must sing "Still Alive" and "Only Want You Gone" and both songs must be relevant.
-----
Ashley "Ash" Williams (Post Evil Dead: Army of Darkness)
Weapons/Tools: Clockwork Hand, Chainsaw Hand, Pump-Action Shotgun or Lever-Action Rifle (Infinite Ammo), M1911 Pistol (Infinite Ammo).
Known in Equestrian Legend as The Demon Slayer.
------
Story Ideas
----
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
A new threat to Equestria has risen. Their only hope is for Princess Twilight Sparkle to cast a spell that would summon the greatest and wisest warrior of all time.
She succeeded.
Now all Equestria has to do is survive Him.
Hasbro and Ask A Ninja.com Present:
Ninja In Equestria (Working Title)
[Comedy][Human][Teen][Gore?]

3320853 Personally... I'm planning on doing a story about someone who cosplays as The Green Goblin and tries to help out Equestria. He started out villainous but honestly that's only because Discord corrupted him at first.

Carter-A259 or Emile-A239. The leader and the crazy man.

Mavis Vermilion (fairy tail)

3320853 Luka from Monster Girl Quest. :trollestia:

Otherwise, Shirou Emiya or Archer from Fate/Stay Night.

EDITED
I partially planned out another cosplay fic. I have since realized that I can't make this idea a reality either.
Cosplays: The Lone Ranger (2013) and R63Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed III Equestrian Lore refers to them as "The Spirits of Justice and Revenge"

How they gets to Equestria: L.R. buys a pair of nonfunctioning, Pearl Handled Peacemakers at a Gun Show on Halloween from the standard Mysterious Merchant character that appears to connect all of the fics.

Weapons (L.R.): 2 Colt Single Action Army Peacemakers loaded with Silver Bullets and one utility knife.
Weapons (R63CK): Bow and Arrows with Cold Iron arrowheads, Hidden Blade(s) [Also Cold Iron], and a Tomahawk

They arrive in Equestria when Celestia and Luna are fillies.

Eventually wrangled into being Celestia and Luna's foal-sitters/Body guards.

"Stoned" protecting them.

Kept as a "Statues" in the castle, where Celestia and Luna routinely "talk" to them not knowing that they are still alive. (Or even what happened to them.) [It's part of the reason they are still sane in story, the other is that they are able to talk to each other.]

Freed when Tirek's magic absorbtion trick disrupts the spell

Summoning totem (For crossovers with other Displaced): An arrow with a silver head (summons both)

I've got nothing else...

The Rook from Demigod.
HAMMERTIME!

3320853 Nara Shikamaru.

Oh my fucking god, he is a big mama

3320853 I would love to see Master Chief fucking shit up in a story, eh. :pinkiecrazy:

3447415 That he is. And he's epic on the battlefield.

Of course, the Torch Bearer is also quite good. Blending Fire and Ice in a unique way. Oh, and he's undead to boot.

I am working on this one

Comment posted by Sanjaya deleted Jul 16th, 2014

im writing one for a dude turned CORE commander any feedback?

Luppi the 6th Espada :heart:

Note: it's a boy.

Or Crona (human) :heart:

Note: it's a boy too.

3320853 I'd like to see a Cybran, Aeon Illuminate, and UEF Armored Command Unit tag teaming Equestria. The levels of curbstomp would be impossible to measure on three dimensional scales.

Mortal Kombat: Deception. Shujinko. 'Nuff said.

Gandalf.
'Cause this site needs moar Tolkien.

We need Bilbo Baggins!
And Gandalf for good mearsure....

3470862 A pair of friends, one dressed as Gandalf and the other as Bilbo, end up in Equestria.:yay:

yukari yakumo (touhou)
raven (teen titans)
haruhi suzumiya (melancholy of haruhi suzumiya)
naraku (inuyasha)
kikyo (inuyasha)
yoko kurama (yu yu hakusho)
schrodinger (hellsing)
neliel (bleach)
richard (looking for group)
selene (underworld)
lina inverse (slayers)
xellos (slayers)
lightning (ff13)
jean grey (x-man)
mew (pokemon)
zeref (fairy tail)
cynder (spyro)
Fate A. (negima)
evangeline (negima)
yuuko ichihara (xxxholic)
enma ai (hell girl)
blair (soul eater)
marceline (Adventure Time with Finn and Jake)
Danielle (danny phantom)
nice Medusa Gorgon (soul eater)
Luminous (maple story)
Bayonetta (Bayonetta)

.....Enderlox....:fluttershyouch:

>Ecocat<

3393933 This inspiriner an idea I had plus you switch up the cosplay cliche the only other 2 five that do this is a captain America one and a other I don't remember
It pretty much your idea with some changes like only one guy being send to equestria as tarma from metal slug and their are 6 other cosplays that are the main antagonist:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27