Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To anyone who sees these stories, I want them to know that these are a couple of favorite crossovers of mine. I’ve been waiting for the authors to complete them, but it’s been years since they last made chapters for these stories.

I would also like to know if anyone would like to take control of any of these stories. I’d certainly like to go for it, but, I already have my own ideas cooking, and I think posting these already made ones with my own would make it seem like copies or seem too redundant.

The best course of action I think is to read them first and see what you think, and then find ways make the stories your own while also keeping whatever you like that was already made. Or, perhaps just not read them in order to not get too influenced by what was already written, whatever you wish.

Anyway, here are the stories:

EOperation: Lunacorn
The penguins fully expected to get to another dimension, their way home is blocked.
madammina · 13k words  ·  59  0 · 5.4k views
EMy Little Phineas and Ferb: Ponies in Danville
When Twilight misuse her teleportation spell, they get transported into a place called Danville. Will they return to Equestria?
MathewSwiftMLP · 3.2k words  ·  41  3 · 3.2k views
EMy Little Disney: A Magical Journey
The mane 6 go on an extraordinary adventure, at Disneyland!
Megasis101 · 9.2k words  ·  29  3 · 2.3k views
EMegamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler!
Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!
LittleBoyBlue · 9.7k words  ·  58  10 · 2.9k views
EEquestria's Scar
Scar, once the King of the Pride Lands, has found himself in Equestria; how will his schemes affect the lives of Equestria's Citizens?
TheEverfreeBaron · 1.8k words  ·  15  1 · 1.2k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1