The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Surry's got a life, Bassie's distracted, but who says the group has to wait for them to come back? So, everypony, let's Twidash. I'm sure somepony's been reading some lately -- I haven't had the chance, personally -- so let's share some highlights! What's the best new Twidash story you've read since the break?

3726966 I've mainly been reading Twivamp stories.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

'Tis the season! :twilightsmile:

3727044 I'm planing one one of my own as well.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Ooh, nice. A Twivamp story, you mean?

yes, also me and nat might be colabing on a fallout equestria story.

Timaeus
Group Contributor

It's been kind of quiet with TwiDash fics lately, and pickings are rather slim. If we go waaaay back into summer, I'd say the best fic we've seen for TwiDash has been More Than Dreams by Minds Eye.

Kodeake's also been pumping out a pretty consistent set of TwiDash-related stories, and they've all been enjoyable :pinkiesmile:

3726966 I'm writing TwiDash still, as you know Adda.
I like the TiM series by Twidashforever.

I had one... but it's kinda turned into a TwiLuna story on paper. I would like to get back to something TwiDash, but there's just so much else that wants to be written.

3726966 twidashforever's current story TiM: Price of Victory. Truly amazing and astonishing. He'll play with your emotions throughout every chapter and I can not express how good this story is; if you like it you should start with the first story that sets everything up and in motion.

Vertorm
Group Admin

Then Tomorrow Came by PonyAmorous.

I love that fic so much that I don't even have to go and double check on the author name. I just have it memorized.

Don't read it though. I had to kill someone in order to get past the emotions that fic made me feel.

(No really read that fic, it's so good)

3727985 I think he/she made a sequel to it right?

3726966 Last one I read was Minds Eye's More Than Dreams.

Otherwise, I do have some stuff going for a sequel to my Colorless story. And eventually I do have an idea for a much longer story but right now that is nothing more than ideas. :twilightsheepish:

Vertorm
Group Admin

I think so. I can't read it though. Then Tomorrow Came was all the grim dark I can stand.

How amazing is that fic!!!111! :pinkiecrazy:

Sequel here. Haven't read it yet, I can't stand incomplete storeis. Especially if they're likely good :twilightoops:

Let's see, the last one with even a hint of Twidash in it that made it into my favourites was Eyes On You, but it is not new, and also rather dissatisfactory from a Twidash point of view (nice fic though, otherwise :twilightsmile: ) Hmm. There's some room for improvement there :twistnerd:

Seems like it is up to us to improve the Twidash supply situation, huh :rainbowdetermined2: I'm currently working on a sequel-like device to The Big Cleanup which will contain some Twidashery. Still unclear if it will ever be released into the wild though :twilightblush:

FrozenInTime
Group Admin

3727048 3727060
Hisssssssssss :heart::twilightsmile:

3727074 3728096
I loved More Than Dreams!

3727100 Hurry up and post that already!
.... I'm such a hypocrite :pinkiecrazy:

3727837 YES YES YES

FEELSBOMB

Incomplete stories? Than you will hate me. :derpytongue2:

I've done close to none reading lately.

I really love TwiDash, and that's the problem. If I start, I'll do nothing else than read TwiDash for the rest of the day and I just don't have this much time.

3729862 someone agrees with me... just goes to show how you all need to read the stories.

No, I'll just refuse to read your stories until they're done :rainbowwild:

I've been working on a pretty meaty Twidash thing for the past month and a half.

Cadance willing, it should be ready to post within a couple of weeks, so y'all will have something to sink your teeth into (don't worry, the food metaphors end here). However it'll be feature-ineligible once I do, so it'll have to rely on word of mouth once it exists. :twilightsheepish:

FrozenInTime
Group Admin

3730042 EVERBODY NEEDS TO READ THAT SERIES NOWWWWWWW

3730075 Fair enough. Although I'm a bit stuck right now.

Timaeus
Group Contributor

If I sees new, well-written TwiDash, I will be adding it to all the groups and telling everyone about it until they read it, so we'll see if it gets featured or not :pinkiehappy:

3730085 I've been excited since you mentioned it in your blog post :twilightsmile:

Which translates to "I will blab about this to everybody on this site" :rainbowlaugh:

3729862 I'll post it when you update your stories :trollestia:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I've never read a single Twivamp story, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Well, since just about everything Minds Eye writes gets into Twilight's Library, I'll assume they're all fantastic reads. I was very impressed with Shattered Dreams, for one.

TDF's series has been in my reading list longer than almost any other Twidash story. I've heard nothing but praise about it so far.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I mean, um, I'm looking forward to this sequel. Good show.

3732697 The thing I'm struggling with is if I want to write a sequel which is open to all, or a sequel where only those who read Colorless would understand.

So we'll see I guess :twilightsmile:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

That's a good point. It works perfectly as a one-shot.

3732697 the vampony chronicles was what got me into Twivamp, theres a bit of clop in it.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Of course there is. For some reason the world is convinced that vampires are sexy.

Please, enlighten me.

A presumed gentleman spies a young lady and follows her home, or he convinces her to take him home. Either way, he somehow convinces her to lower her guard and let him inside.

At some point in the evening, a certain part of his anatomy enlarges. He uses that part of himself to pierce the young lady's flesh, and a fluid exchange occurs. I think the Twilight books even have the vampire inject something through that part of the anatomy?

Then the gentleman leaves before morning, but he may return whenever he wishes to engage in the same nightly activity. Worse, the young lady may corrupt and begin the seek out more men in which to share the fun.

Granted, that last paragraph was more scandalous back in the Victorian times or such, but I think I've made my point. :twilightblush:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

So it's more about the totally-not-sexual metaphors and analogies, eh? Meh.

I've gotten so far behind in my reading it's not even funny, I've even had to let a few stores build up in my favorites that have updated that I still need to read their new chapters.

I've been concentrating 110% on trying to finish TiM: Price of Victory before Thanksgiving. I still have five more chapters to write (may not sound like a lot but every chapter is 12.5k words), but I got some real life stuff that's going to completely shake up how I live my lifeā€¦

I'm both excited and scared!

Thank you to everyone who had read the TiM series. I cannot express enough how much it means to me that you all enjoy it so much to give it such praise!

3734754 WE'RE ALL WAITING.
QUEUE THE JEPORADY WAITING THEME

... damn we are hypocrites.

Lol you got your wish. Though you may regret it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35