Gun Club 758 members · 351 stories
Comments ( 77 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 77

3001226 .... I love you for sharing these pictures... :fluttercry::heart:

any of the weapons from the Ratchet and Clank series. Including, but not restricted to.
the RYNO II

The Lava Gun

The Mini-Nuke

the Qwack-O-Ray

The Plasma Whip

Homunclus
Group Contributor

The holy hand grenade

Wolf-Baron
Group Contributor

3001226 This machine pistol.

Judge Dredd's hand gun.

Nuke-cannon. Mass effect 2

Pancor Jackhammer:

An automatic shotgun. Real-life prototypes were jamming more often than not, but still it looks impressive and can make you very dead in 2.5 seconds. And you can make a landmine from its magazine...

Wolf-Baron
Group Contributor

Judge Dredd's hand gun.

It's called the Lawgiver. And I still don't understand how it can fit AP, automatic, incendiary, signal flare, HE, and tracers all in one little pistol!

In case the pictures screw up, the first one is the portal gun and the second is the experimental mirv from Fallout 3.

3001226 The Flak Cannon and The Pulse Gun/Link Gun from the Unreal Tournament Series!!!

3001395 The Triple Minigun?! Epicness!!!! :rainbowkiss: :pinkiehappy:

3001264 I Love The Ratchet and Clank Series!!! :twilightsmile: :pinkiehappy:

3001264 I would rather have the Quack-O-Blitzer over any of those.

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3001226 That last one is too arousing. :trixieshiftleft: :heart:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3001275 I want that in my anus. :twilightblush:

we all do, friend.
we all do.

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3001984 Well... Anything that will fit. :trollestia: :heart:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3002550 I'd love to say yes... I'd be lying If I said I hadn't intentionally sat on a bowling just to see how big it is. :rainbowkiss: :heart:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3002588 Honestly though it wouldn't. :ajsmug:

3001226 This is the gun I would use to protect my fabulousness and virginity.

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3002615 I can get a anything from a boiling tube to a 2 litre coke bottle. I think that's my limit though. :twilightblush: :heart:

This giant bazooka that fires nuclear warheads, the Davy Crockett:

It's like something a 90's comic book anti-hero should have used.

And speaking of 90's comics, there's also this little baby:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3002719 I guess that's reassuring. Getting a 2L bottle in doesn't feel very good though. I much prefer a can of deodorant or a dildo (of which I have quite the collection :trollestia:) Do you have a Skype..?

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

I swear the pancor would turn people into a fine coating on the floor, even if it is only 12ga.

God I want one so bad :raritydespair:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor
The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3002917 I'm on a phone. I probably won't be able to get it. :rainbowlaugh:

I guess anyone who'd see that gun would stop wtfing only after getting a 7.62 mm hole in some important body part...

Hmm, it's better not to tell a guy wielding that that he's compensating for something...

Hmm, that conversation escalated quickly... :derpyderp2:

I guess it'd require lots of cleaning... :pinkiecrazy:

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

Hmm, that conversation escalated quickly... :derpyderp2:

I know, right?

The Sexy Assistant
Group Contributor

3003172 So you have Skype on your phone. :unsuresweetie:

Pffft
You think you can clean a pancor? Do you know what eldritch horrors reside in there?

Sometimes when you stare into the action, the action stares back.

I'm surprised no one's posted the AN-94 ABAKAN, it's ridiculous as hell with its cables and pulleys and its "reaction envelope".

I can feel the alien geometry forming tentacles inside my sanity.

I guess that's why it jams... Though by cleaning I actually meant getting rid of the remains of an unfortunate guy who just got shot from it. I guess a matchbox would be sufficient as a coffin...

That's exactly why it was so ridiculous. The designers were so focused on FIYAH POWAH that they overlooked how using a nuclear warhead as field artillery could be a bad idea. :rainbowlaugh:

And only the badasses among us ignored the problem and still carried the team with a blank-flank PKP.

Toffee Bean
Group Contributor

3001226 Does rail gun count?:unsuresweetie:

The best counter to them was the Saiga 12 with non-Cali mags and slugs, instant kill at most combat ranges(on hardcore, because no one plays normal except for bitches), accurate as hell and not a tactical rail to be seen for miles.

...And it took 'em 'til BF4 to nerf it.
125 kills on Op Metro 'erry match all night and all day with that when its warmed up.

Bah, cyka! Your will is broken so easily by such tiny artillery?
Use 870 with buck or Saiga with slugs, extend mags, and nothing else. Shotgun is fine, optic just get in way of killing Chechens.

AK-74M is best rifle when you feel like not cheating with shotgun. No attachments, rifle is fine.

I don't know if you played the BF3 Beta, but the Saiga 12 with extended mags and frag-12's was an overpowered future-machine.
It was glitched so he put the mag in bullpup-style and its drop was way too little, so it was some XM-25/Neopup shit going on there, it was fun as hell.

Then shit got real and I stopped using attachments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 77