In Which I Parody Tyrannical Admins 22 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

SPEAK!! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM?!? I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO MY "LOVING" SUBJECTS ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor

2825468 I'm Michael aka Mikey aka IceboxFroggie. I enjoy ponies, video games, and writing stories. I'm a freshman in high school. My favorite styles of music are alternative and alternative rock, and my favorite artists are Yeasayer, My Chemical Romance, twenty one pilots, and Breaking Benjamin.

Please don't hurt me.

You like Breaking Benjamin? You're a High School freshman!? You shall get the thumbscrews!!

(Don't worry, I like Breaking Benjamin too! And I remember what it was like to start High School, so I'm not without empathy)

However, your distinctive lack of intentional challenge makes me play with the notion of perhaps electing you to a special role within my group...

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor

2825552 What role would that be, if I may be so bold as to ask?

Why, my royal executioner of course!

(Actually, I was thinking of making founding members contributors)

Awesome! Welcome to the club, and where can I find this "Dalek Paladin"? I love Daleks!

YOUR DEFIANCE SHALL HAVE YOU PUNISHED!!!

But seriously, welcome! And I know you're Dalek Paladin, I'm just asking where I can find that account.

SPark
Group Contributor

I'm SPark. I am completely neurotic. Greetings! :pinkiehappy:

Greetings! Are you willing to bow down and worship me for my admin-ness?

SPark
Group Contributor

2825855 Depends. What's in it for me? :raritywink:

High (But heavily monitored) rank! Are you ready?

SPark
Group Contributor

2825970 Absolutely. Let me just put on some chapstick to better be prepared for bowing down and kissing your hooves.

arcum42
Group Contributor

Hello. I heard this was the group for tyrannical admins?

--arcum42

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Hi there. I'm Sweetie Belle! I'm an admin on, er, twenty-three groups.

Um, what's tyrannical? Is that a type of dinosaur? Dinosaur admins would be funny...

--Sweetie Belle

Yes, mainly myself. Kneel before the God of Everything! If you don't, you shall be banned! If you do, I may ban you anyway!
Not really. More like a place dedicated to me making fun of them.

Nonsense! Your ignorance shall be punished!!! *forces Sweetie to listen to endless Justin Bieber*

You know, you just gave me a good idea....

arcum42
Group Contributor

Ah, well, I'm the supreme overload in two groups you belong to, and secondary in a third. When I created a group for admins and contributors under me, it trended. (Seriously, scarily enough.)

So do we sort of bow to each other, or how does that work?

--arcum42

Dropbear
Group Contributor

Well, i'm Dropbear271, sociopath, non-brony and thread de-railer. My hobbies include disection, computer disection, food desection and most activities involving disection. Also writing but that stuff is not to high up on my to-do list. I have the firm belief that everyone is an alt account for knighty, even me, so I avoid insulting/posting very rude and naughty things between the hours of 12:00-12:01 to avoid the dreaded banhammer of shame. Expect me to mock you if you don't understand when my post are sarcastic, hell expect me to mock everything.

I run a group, admin another and I am a cult leader. All the fanatics.

Other than that i like music and that makes me so non--conformist even the goths are intimidated by edgyness. I once had a pet rabbit called General Mayhem but he died when he ran under the lawn mover.
We ate him in a stew, it was most satisfying.

Well, that's all.

YOU DARE CONSIDER YOURSELF AN EQUAL TO ME?!! I SHALL FEED YOU TO MY DINOSAURS!!!!!!!

Ah, a fellow admin and a peer! I'm an admin over a bunch of groups myself, the most prominent being "Children's Stories".

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, I'm also admin in a buncha groups you belong to. So, no more Bieber, please?

Maybe you could recruit horizon if you're looking for a dinosaur admin?

--Sweetie Belle

Thankfully, due to my unlimited kindness, I, the just king, have stopped playing Bieber.

I gave Horizon a follow. I might talk to him about it over private messaging.

Ah yes; I love Sweetie Belle! And I can see you're a fellow admin too! A pleasure to meet you, I must say!

Hmm...:trixieshiftright:...a most interesting soul...I may have some use for you...

Dropbear
Group Contributor

Soul? you may be disappointed then.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Thanks.

And if anypony on fimfiction is a dinosaur, horizon's the most likely one. (And he'd probably play along.)

You're not a member of the Sweetie Belle group, though? I run an Ask Sweetie Belle thread there, and there's lotsa cute pictures of me...

--Sweetie Belle

arcum42
Group Contributor

No! not the dinosaur pit! Aaaagggh... brontosauruses?

( Unfortunately, founder of Twilight's Library's a little difficult to beat. Still amazes me. Children's stories doesn't look like a bad start on a group, though it could probably use some promotion and I can think of a few similar groups. Actually, one of the keys to getting a big group going seems to be promoting it all over the place during the first day or two trying to get it over 35 or so members, so it's trending, because it'll tend to snowball a bit for the week it trends...)

--arcum42

EdBoii
Group Contributor

Welp. I'm me. I'm admin of a lot of groups. Most notable one is the HIE, I think. I also founded the Button's Mom group, and Art Inspired gave me control over the Button Mash group.

Hai!

TheWraithWriter
Group Contributor

2825468 That one writer with the titles that are unnecessarily long.
I tend to post this a lot.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I'm one of Kill With Rabbits's admins, too, actually. And arcum42's.

--Sweetie Belle

You dare boast!!? Give me 20!!

Dang, you really ARE my social superior here! Well, it's nice to meet you! I love the Twilight's Library group! One of my personal favorites! I guess that makes you sort of a hero of mine!

arcum42
Group Contributor

Pulls out a twenty, and passes it over.

(
Thanks, nice to meet you too.

I think to a certain extent with Twilight's Library that I did the right things at the right times, and had the benefit of being one of the early people doing them. When I created an incoming folder for people to submit things to, that was actually somewhat original at the time. Now a lot of groups do it. I also was reading so much fanfiction and adding it early that I got a good user base of authors who joined because their fanfic was added. People like the ribbon, too. :twilightsmile:

Groups I have admin rights in:
Twilight's Library - Little group I created to share fanfics with my brother. Now huge 2000+ member thing.
Scootaloo - This group was big but dead. I managed to get ahold of the founder, who'd been gone for months, and got them to turn it over to me.
Cutie Mark Crusaders - Another dead group. Someone persuaded knighty to turn it over to me...
Sweetie Belle - SweetAI Belle took it over from a missing admin, and the two of us often make each other back up admins.
Celestia's Library/Cadance's Library/Luna's Library/Sombra's Library/Spike's Basement O' Shame/Twily's Library/*Insert Pony Here* Library/Chrysalis' Library - Okay, the ___ Group groups are mainly run by my minions, so I'm automatically an admin...
Coco Pommel - I did the banner art, cleaned up the front page, and started a picture thread, then was made backup admin.
ScootaBelle - I gave bats some advice on rebooting the group, helped out, and he made me a backup admin
Silver Spoon - Backup admin for hawthornebunny
Twist! - I helped Elric reboot the group, and was made an admin
Who Doesn't Like Carrots - Backup admin for Seven
Twilight's Library Staff Forum - This is actually my new staff group for Twilight's Library, just for admins and contributors there. And yes, it's trending.
The Coalition Against Adminless Groups - I may have been on a crusade at one point about adminless groups, and still help out on them.
Mr. Breezy's Fans - This is my group for fan's of Mister Breezy. If you ever hear someone say a background pony doesn't have enough love, barely anyone has even written Mr. Breezy into their fanfics. And his name is official. (Yes, 10 members. Did you know I wrote Mr. Breezy into the most recent chapter of Cubic Zirconia?)
)

--arcum42

Soundy The Robot
Group Contributor

2825468 hi. I'm here for lols. and if I ever make it that far in life to parody admins.

Insolence! I shall have a million bitches slap you!!
The entire point of this group is for the lulz and admin parody, so you've got the right idea!

Soundy The Robot
Group Contributor

4135033 w-what did I do wrong?

You dare refuse to take me seriously!! I am the King of Serious!!
Actually, I'm Sir Leonard Looney of Looneyland, if you get the reference.

Soundy The Robot
Group Contributor

4135043 I'm taking you seriously my king!
i don't get it

viclouiis
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41