Discord's Library 804 members · 1,389 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
RainbowBob
Group Admin

Hello, and welcome to the library! Oh, but you don't have a library card! Better make one right here then! Because if you don't, I'll have to viciously hunt you down for that late fee payment! Say your name, occultation, sex, likes, dislikes, where you were last Tuesday evening, plans for world conquest, whatever. Just be witty about it!

name: Einhander
occultation: Spaceship/Pony
sex: Robot
dislikes: Most crossovers and HiE, Nihilistic stuff, most grimdark
where you were last Tuesday evening: flying home from europe
plans for world conquest:

whatever: you're not the boss of me!

Pearple Prose
Group Admin

Name: Pearple Prose the Magnificent
Sex: Yes please
Likes: Alternate universe, pretty pony princesses, TwiLuna/Twilestia, ur momma
Dislikes: HiE, crossovers, foalcon
Where I was last Tuesday: ur momma
Plans for world domination: Becoming a Fruitgod through appletheosis
Whatever: ur momma

name: Merlos The Mad
sex: Wizard
likes: Casting Fireball, Comedy, Slice of Life, Epic Adventure, Dungeon Crawling
dislikes: Kobolds, Rogues, Soggy Robes

MisterMoniker
Group Admin

Name: Mister "Fucking" Moniker
Sex:ual Tyrannosaurus
Likes: The smell of fresh apple cider and hazelnut on a cold Autumn day
Dislikes: Sunlight, head trauma
Where I was last Tuesday: In a country that I hate shooting a gun that I don't want at people that I don't like for reasons I don't entirely understand
Plans for world domination: I wouldn't know what to do with one if I had it
Whatever: unf

DVAN56
Group Admin

Name: Dvan56

Sex: Dude

Likes: God! Guns, PC Stuff(Repair, Programming, Art, Animation, if the PC is involved i usually like it), Writting, Gaming, and Family Time, and any non-Nubian goat.

Dislikes: Clop(all), Homo Shipping, Nubian goats(these floppy eared bastards give goats a bad name), and 2nd shift workers(CUZ THEY FUCK SHIT UP FOR ME ON 3RD!!!!)

Where was I last Tuesday night: At Work driving the Mighty Fork Truck

Plans for world domination: N/A looking for better real estate.

Other: making escape plans for my Likes and Dislikes

Salnalus
Group Admin

Name: Salnalus
Sex: Getting a little too personal here...
Likes: Princess Luna, technology, games, being awesome, ponies, Comedy
Dislikes: Many things
Plans for World Conquest: ...Who do you think I am?! :twilightoops:

Majora
Group Contributor

Name: Sargeras the Destroyer
Sex: Haven't decided yet
Likes:Ponys, Fuzzy things, Discord, Tyrants, Ponys, Woona
Dislikes:Disobediant underlings, Underlings that fail, People
Location on last Tuesday:Unknown
Plans for world domination:Currently being rethought due to failure of previous plan
Other:All hail the Great and Powerfull Trixie Discord

DayDrifter75
Group Admin

I AM Discord.

'Nuff said.

Greetings,

My name is Shane. I hail from Clinton, Iowa, and I'm an author of no regard. I am a twenty-seven(27) year old male, and I currently work in the area of Recycling and Waste Management. I enjoy writing fan-fiction on the side, and currently have a project underway for an Epic that is in the works.

My likes and dislikes are of no regard, and are not particularly important. I've noticed that others enjoy more complex things, and due to that I usually have a lack of interest. They are simple things. Such as, perhaps, tasting a new food, or beverage, or even finding a new method of meditation or even a nature walk. Simple things; pleasant things - anything inspiring and uplifting. My dislikes are, as you may have guessed, anything too complicated that makes one forget the simple things or oneself.

As you may have guessed, I do enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I do not presently have any desire for world conquest. Too complicated.

Last Tuesday evening I was assisting a friend in moving heavy appliances and furniture before he was forced out of his home. It was tiring, but eventful. We celebrated our personal victories of the day by eating at McDonalds at the end of the night. The night was cold, but our hearts were warm with friendship.

I think that about covers it...I think?

Looking forward to new friendships,
Shane

Shadymist
Group Contributor

name: Shadowm1st the great and shady
sex: Yes
dislikes:Rarity
where you were last Tuesday evening: My lawyer says it would be wise not to disclose such information.
plans for world conquest: Loli's, loli's for everyone

Name: I'm not gonna write my name when it's right next to you
Sex: Fire
Dislikes: Foalcon and haters
Where I was last Tuesday evening: Eating cookies
Plan for world conquer: I don't plan it

Name: EarthBound Pwny
Sex: My profile pictures makes it extremely obvious(yet I've still been mistaken for a guy.)
Likes: Ponies, Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, J.R.R Tolkien, Godzilla, and lots of other things
Dislikes: Foalcon, incest, Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Roland Emmerich, and anybody else who makes a movie based off something awesome but butchers it so it's practically unrecognizable.
Where I was last Tuesday: Scaring a bunch of mortals
Plan for world conquest: I'm not all that interested. Maybe just a little. Okay, possibly a lot. I dunno.

name:Kumquats are awesome
sex:kumquat
dislikes:vegetables, join the revolution.:ajsmug:
where i was last Tuesday: on a tree
plan for world conquest: as long as I have Pinke on my side, nothing is impossible.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

name: JackieForever
occultation: Pickle barrel kumquat chimmycherrycanga
sex: alicorn
dislikes: not pone
where I was last Tuesday evening: On the moon. With Steve.
plans for world conquest:Get Discord and Pinkie because random. THE WORLD WILL BOW!
whatever:EXTERMINATE!

Name: Maniac92
Sex: A gentleman would've brought me flowers before asking that.
Likes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, making fun of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, making fun of anything really, sleeping, eating, eating while sleeping, long walks on the beach, getting piggyback rides across the beach because it's way too long to walk.
Dislikes: Helping customers find their guns in the movie theater, whiny customers, garbage, Maniac92, other drivers on the road, vomiting after a long walk on the beach, and YOU. Yes, you. You know who you are.
Where I was last Tuesday: I can't remember, which I'm pretty sure is not a good sign.
Plan for World Domination: BDSM. And lots and lots of lotion.

Wait, I think I mixed up the last two.

Name: Look to the left, right above the (constipated) star fighter pilot.
Sex: No.
Likes: Planes, weapons, (certain) cars, death of ponies, tentacles
Dislikes: Anything MLP related, Nazis, gays
Last Tuesday: CLEANING AT THE FUCKING RESTRAUNT
Global conquest: Who says I have to rule to be feared?

Name: Silver. (You don't get the second half, ya stalkers.)

Occupation: I.. Why exactly would I want one of those? Bah. I suppose Artist could go in here.. sort of. An Artist without a scanner leaves a lot to the imagination, though.

Sex: Come near me with that intent, and I'll shove a hoof into your chest. - Sorry, but I'm running out of sacrificial hearts, surely you understand.

Likes: Thunderstorms, Writing in just about any form (Yes, including Role-Play, nyeh.), Drawing, MLP:FIM, Standing out in said storms and screaming random viking curses. (Keeps the neighbors away reeeaaal good.)

Dislikes: Mmmmm.. I didn't volunteer to fill out a resume sized form, so this can just stay blank.. ish.

Where I was last Tuesday: Nowhere! You can prove nothing.

Plans for world domination: That would be so much WORK, so.. Waiting for society to fall apart on its own. It's not doin' too bad, so my 'plan' is working, seems like, woo!

Whatever: Nice to meet.. some of you. *Cough* :scootangel: - Really, I just fall into the mostly anti-social starving artist category. Once we can get the scanner to work, then I can share some of said art. Till then.. back to kicking the scanner.

2535047 I feel like I should do this thing you asked, but all the sex jokes are taken and I'm feeling lazy right now. Now that I have typed this, I realize it was kind of pointless. Oh well.

Name: Person
Sex: I am a transgender potato
Likes: Writing, world takeover, insulting my friends, making movie references.
Dislikes: Humanity, HiE stories, Being "normal"
Where I was Last Tuesday: I can't tell you that! You'd find the blueprints for my doomsday device! Uh, I mean, I was, uh, in a tree! Yeah, that's totally where I was!
Whatever: Nice to meet you blah blah blah, WHERE'S THE PIZZA?!?!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22