The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 141
SPark
Group Admin
SPark #1 · Sep 22nd, 2017 · · 2 ·

"Alone at last, my sweet Candy." Rarity looked at Cadance from under lowered lashes, and her smile was positively predatory.

"Shh," whispered Cadance, looking at the door they'd both just ducked through. "The guards will hear you!" They were close together in the tiny space of a janitor's storage closet. All that pristine crystal in the palace took a lot of cleaning, so there was always such a closet nearby, thank goodness.

"I'll give them something to hear," said Rarity, though she did lower her voice to a passionate whisper. She pressed Cadance up against the wall and nipped at her neck, going right to the sweet spot just at the base.

Cadance clenched her teeth on her moan. "Ah... Rarity..."

"Mmm. So sweet. So delicious," murmured the white unicorn against Cadance's pink coat. "So under-appreciated by that overgrown Colt Scout of yours..."

Cadance flushed brightly, and her ears went back in shame. "He... I... I shouldn't be here with you..."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," said Rarity, lifting her head and giving Cadance another wicked smile.

"If he ever finds out though..." Cadance shivered, guilt pushing passion away for the moment.

"He won't."

"If we keep doing this, someday he might. I... I should-"

Rarity cut her off in the simplest way possible, by kissing her, hard and hot. Cadance stiffened, then moaned softly into the kiss and returned its heated passion with equal fervor. She shouldn't be doing this, and if--when they got caught it would ruin her life, yet she simply couldn't resist Rarity.

It's here! I know it's slightly early, but I can't wait, and more time to write is a good thing, right?

I've been mentioning I wanted to do a clopfic contest for ages, and I finally came up with an idea that I think will be a lot of fun. I happen to have a deck of Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder cards. So here's how this contest will work:

1. Reply to this post (so I get notified) telling me that you want to be in the contest.
2. I will shuffle the deck, draw two ponies and one ship, take a photo, and post it as a reply to you.
3. You then write a story using those characters and that situation.

If you get completely stuck and just cannot write the cards you get, I can redraw for you once.

The above bit of story is an example, made from the cards I drew for myself and pictured here. Hopefully that gives you some idea of how this is meant to work.

The contest will run until October 30th.

This is a clopfic contest, so all entries must contain at least one sex scene. (I will absolutely do the same thing for E/T rated shipfics in the next contest, so if you don't want to write clop, you can look forward to December's "Crackships for Christmas" contest.)

There are no length limits this time. Be as short or as long as you like.

Entries must be new for this contest, no submitting things that are already on the site.

To enter a story, simply submit it to the appropriate group folder.

The winner will be featured in our winners folder, and will also get a line art drawing of their choice by me!

Stories will be judged based on the following criteria:

1.Technical skill. Grammar, punctuation, etc.
2. The story as story. How the plot, characters, and overall storytelling hold together.
3. The story as clop. Is it hot?
4. Use of prompt. Does it feature the characters and ship provided?
5. Bonus. Anything else good about it that doesn't fall into the above categories.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

I've been wanting to write clop for a while... I'd like to enter. :twilightsmile:

SPark
Group Admin

Here you go:

SPark
Group Admin

Here you go!

SPark
Group Admin

You're in!

SPark
Group Admin

It means whatever you want it to mean. The art and the little italicized blurb at the bottom can help you get ideas, but it's very open to interpretation. (And specifically, it should be Rainbow Dash as a general, since the card you got is Major General Rainbow Dash and not just regular Rainbow Dash. Though that is also open to interpretation.)

SPark
Group Admin

You're in!

I've been ready for this contest since I was in the goddamn womb. :rainbowdetermined2:

SPark
Group Admin

Since I assume that means you want in, here's your cards:

Hit me. Either with cards or a crop. I accept and would enjoy either <3

SPark
Group Admin

Here you are (I'm so sorry, good luck!)

SPark
Group Admin

Cyne, I think the cards know you. I swear, I did nothing but shuffle and draw the ones on top.

SPark
Group Admin

If you're absolutely stuck I can redraw for you once.

God smiles upon me

Sign me up, cap'n. This sounds like fun.

I don't have good track record for putting out for these things (or in general), but why not? Draw away!

SPark
Group Admin
SPark
Group Admin

Oh my... This should be a good one. Time to meme some animu into existence.

One question: may I use multiple chapters to invoke the feel of classic anime titling sequences?

SPark
Group Admin

Absolutely!

All right, while I'm not usually one for clop, this looks like fun (and maybe if I'm lucky something I can bang out in a day before I give up)
Hit me!

May I enter? Sounds fun.

SPark
Group Admin
SPark
Group Admin

Ah, a challenge: heterosexuality.

SPark
Group Admin

He he he. Shocking and strange, I know.

Why not. Hit me.

SPark
Group Admin

hot damn this looks fun!

Can I use the additional draw? I hate to ask, but even the smartypants pairing got some gears turning. If it ends up being even tougher, I'll jerk them both till one gets hard.

SPark
Group Admin

I have no idea if this is any better, but here you go.

Alright, dealer. Hit me with a card!

I've been looking forward to the next contest but I don't do clop:applecry:. Could I do a nice innocent romance instead?

SPark
Group Admin

Not for this contest, but the next one I hold will be the same thing, only just shipfics.

SPark
Group Admin

Screw it, gimme a draw and I'll see what I can do from there!

I hope it's something that hits me as hard as Smarty-pants and Zecora did.

I can roll with that, thanks for the redraw.

SPark
Group Admin
SPark
Group Admin

Today's draws are being homoerotic, apparently.

Dang it! If it had been one of the genderchange ships OR had it been either a girl in Whooves spot, or nearly anything else in the Flam brothers spot, I might have something. As it is, I am not feeling too confident that I can do this particular combination.

I want the redraw, please. Unless there's a lot of leeway in what I can do to poor Whooves, that is.

SPark
Group Admin

Well, if you want to have terrible gender-bendery things happen to a character, I certainly won't say you can't! But I'll let you choose, here's a redraw you can use instead if you like it better:

Oh ho ho! Then I already have a great scenario! (If I can actually get myself to act).

Well, I don't know if it's great or anything, but I know what Flim and Flam can do to get it rolling... Word of warning: I know very, very little about Dr Who, so there won't be anything in the way of that random except maybe a nod or two, or mentions of time stuff.

D'accord I'll wait two more months then.

6124661 I was actually hoping for a halloween themed contest. Not clop. Well I guess I wont be writing anything unless someone else in the group wants to host a contest for the rest of us.

SPark
Group Admin

I wouldn't mind if somebody else wanted to hold a Halloween contest here. I joined in running this group with the idea that the other group admins would run contests too, so I could sometimes enter one! That doesn't seem to have happened, I guess everybody else has been busy.

Boss, send me on my next mission!

SPark
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 141