Harry Potter Bronies 163 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
Starlight Shadow
Group Admin

Hello, and welcome! Here is where the ickle firsties get sorted, and introduce themselves. Come now, the Sorting Hat won't bite.
Credit to Patient X for finding the Sorting Hat.

Hi, I'm Starlight Shadow, and I write fanfics about candy-colored horses. I am of Hufflepuff house.

Patient X
Group Admin

Got Ravenclaw!

Gryffindor. Though Ravenclaw was close.

Hufflepuff...and proud! Contrary to what so many say, Hufflepuff isn't the worst house at all: It's the house of the loyal, kind, dependable, and hard-working, the house of :ajsmug: and :yay:

What about it?
Though it's awesome too: Heck, they're all awesome. Ravenclaw in particular, is the house for the thinkers, the imaginative, the large-minded, and the intellectual. It's the house of :twilightsmile:

Haha...I got Ravenclaw. I also tied Gryffindor and Slytherin which kind of freaked me out...

Well, Slytherin is the not supposed to be the house of the bad guys; Merlin himself hails from that house. Slytherin is the house of the ambitions and the street-smart, and their motto is "Believe in Yourself"; the only problem with Slytherins is, is that some of them have "Believe in Yourself" as their only moral, and it was also the house of Voldemort, so he became obsessed with it and corrupted other members, plus it was initially geared towards the Pure-Blooded, some of whom are racist/ableist snobs.

So in spite of a few good Slytherins, the majority of bad wizards came from that house because of these factors. But it's technically not the house where all the bad eggs go; which why the test given to us is imperfect; the author got all the others right except for "Slytherin" answers, which were just "jerkwad" answers, not "Slytherin" answers.

:duck: and :rainbowdetermined2: might be Slytherins, though there is a chance that :rainbowdetermined2: might be a Griffindor, and :duck: might be a Ravenclaw, but there's really no telling with those two.

Yea...I was kinda hoping for Gryffindor.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I am Celestia's Paladin and I am a Hufflepuff though I believe that a house shouldn't define who you are and any good person needs the virtues of all four houses.

I have been an HP fan for well over 10 years. I am also a unrepentant delusional Harmonian (Harry/Hermione shipper) though as of late I have become very, very annoyed with my fellow Harmonians who have descended into character bashing in order to make the relationship work.

I tied with Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. I don't know how, but in the end, I got Gryffindor.

I got Hufflepuff, but Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were close.

I was a fan of the Potterverse since the first film came out (which was in Autumn/Winter 2001, if I remember correctly). I was 8 at the time.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Ravenclaw!

Ravenclaw- 15
Hufflepuff- 13
Gryffindor- 11
Slytherin- 6

I am a Ravenclaw on Pottermore, too!

2421730 Which gave this trope its name. He might have an annoying personality, but he's very likeable.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

And don't forget the just as bad (and annoying) Draco Leather Pants.

I'm FlutterLover63, (You may call me Flutters, Rainy, or Andrea) and I write random crud about Technicolor mares. I'm a Hufflepuff. What else matters?

superpony55
Group Contributor

2420440>>2421044

No, Rainbow's a Hufflepuff (loyal). And AJ's either a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Ravenclaw - 13; Hufflepuff - 11; Slytherin - 11; Gryffindor - 9. Ravenclaw on Pottermore as well. Cypress, unicorn core, 10 3/4 inches, unyielding. Other quizzes usually put me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

I'm sort of with the sorting hat on being unsure of the divisiveness of sorting, though.

When it came out, the first movie got me started on the books. A bit different with ponies though. I remember G1 as a kid when other shows weren't on, and got interested in the mythological creatures, then sort of forgot about it until the internet collectively drowned me in G4.

Comment posted by Canicus Palentine deleted Jul 25th, 2014

2420398 Ravenclaw, though I think I have some Griffindor courage. Though on Pottermore I was rated a Hufflepuff and on another quiz I got Griffindor. I guess I've got a bit of all those 3 houses, and although Slytherin are mostly jerks I think they should have had some redeeming qualities as well. It might have been nice to see a Slytherin character side with Harry. Perhaps s/he would see Voldemort as a perversion of what makes a TRUE Slytherin.

Ravenclaw.
Not Snufflepuff.
LOL.

Hellooooooooooooooooo, my lovelies! I'm a Hufflepuff! Although I could be a Ravenclaw.

Ok, here's my issue.

I've taken even the Pottermore quiz a number of times before J.K. changed the website so much. Every time I got a different answer. Also, I was stuck on some of the questions on the quiz that you want us to take. So I just choose them on the spot, randomly. I did get Huffelpuff. But, I'm more of a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Even though Slytherin and Huffelpuff are equal second, I cannot choose between Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. I'd say Ravenclaw, as 90% of ANY sorting quiz I take lands me in that house. I'd like to go with that instead, if that's OK. My friends tell me I'm a Ravenclaw, and I think that's a more solid answer then some sort of quiz! :twilightsheepish::twilightsmile:

2420398 I'm a Hufflepuff. Admitably, I was hoping for Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff is a lot better than I thought. Kind of like when I started watching MLP.

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 8
Slytherin - 6

Overall:
is what it says.

This post was almost five years ago, quit necroposting.

Hiya, lovely peeps!

I'm Uz Naimat, but you can call me Uz. Proud Ravenclaw here, with slight Hufflepuff undertones. Excited to see where this group will take me.

Yay! Hufflepuff!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37