Twilight Sparkle Eats Peaches 219 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

According to the Language of Flowers:

Peach blossom:
Your qualities, like your charms, are unequaled.

Just because the peach fad has died down does not mean that peach stories should stop as well. To that end, I've put together a few story ideas. You're welcome to use/modify any of these or to suggest your own.

Peach story ideas:

The Peach at the End of the Universe
Long after the old world of Equestria had succumbed to the whims of the cosmos, the immortal alicorns pilot a space ship in search of a new planet to colonize. They have on board all that is left of the pony race in stasis chambers. After searching for millenia, they come across a world that is actually a giant peach. Is the end of their journey—the place that they will finally call home? Or is it just a snack along the way?

Sorry, Mario but the Princess is in another—no, wait, she IS in this castle
Princess Peach attends a princess summit in Canterlot. Mario decides that she's in danger and comes to rescue her. [bonus points if clopfic :P]

Twily and the Out-of-Reach Peaches
Twily promised that she'd behave, but once her parents step out out the house, she spots a bowl of yummy peaches on the counter that is just out of reach. She'll stop at nothing to get at them and spoil her supper. (Once her parents return home, they decide to hire a foalsitter on the spot).

The Peach of Doom
When Derpy buys something that isn't a muffin, rumors start to spread that the world is coming to an end. Ponies panic and withdraw all of their savings from the bank. The economy starts to collapse, and, well, things get worse from there...

A Faus Peach?
Chief Thunderhooves plants a tree of his own in the Appleloosan orchard. It is a peach tree. Naturally, the ponies are insulted. Will this escalate into war, or will they find a place in their hearts (and tummies) for this unwelcome addition?

The Peach of Doom
When Derpy buys something that isn't a muffin, rumors start to spread that the world is coming to an end. Ponies panic and withdraw all of their savings from the bank. The economy starts to collapse, and, well, things get worse from there...

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This is one of my blog posts, but it can live here, too:

Twilight Eats a Peach, then Chokes On the Pit and Dies. [Sad][Tragedy]

Equestria Girls Twilight Eats a Peach, Then Chokes On the Pit and Dies. [Sad][Tragedy][Human]

A Peach Out of Reach [Slice of Life][Sad]

Twilight Eats a Peach...Peach is a euphemism for something else. [Romance][Mature][Sex]

Twilight Drinks Peach Schnapps. [Anthro][Romance][Mature][Sex]

Twilight Gets Crushed By a Giant Peach [Adventure][Sad][Tragedy][Teen][Gore]

Twilight gets hit by a G.D. truck ( that's carrying peaches) [Sad][Tragedy][Human][Comedy][Random]

Twilight Get's Eaten by a Peach [Dark][Mature][Gore][Slice of Life]

Twilight Talk About Peaches [Educational][Boring][Gore]

Twilight Eats a Peach on the Beach With Screech [Crossover][Comedy][Romance][Human][Mature][Sex]

Twilight Eats a Peach, IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! [Yes!][Space rules!][Rejuvenates entire genre!]

Twilight Eats a Peach..Peach is a euphemism for something else, IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! [OMG!][Best Idea!][Feature for sure!]

Applejack Eats a Peach [What?!][Garbage!][Worst Idea!][WTF?!][Anthro]

Author Uses The Word Peach so Many Times, it Looses All Meaning. [Peach][Wait?][What?][Where am I?][Where's my Shirt?][Did I even remember to wear it?]

Twi sadist. And I would read all of these and like an favorite and mast- NOTHING SHUT UP

In the interest of fairness, my story, Twilight Sparkle Meets Peaches, left plenty of room for a sequel titled "Twilight Sparkle Eats Peaches". I just didn't feel like writing clop...

--arcum42

Sorry, Mario but the Princess is in another—no, wait, she IS in this castle

Princess Peach attends a princess summit in Canterlot. Mario decides that she's in danger and comes to rescue her. [bonus points if clopfic :P]

I can just picture him walking in on Princess Peach eating out Twi, and saying,"Oh mama-mia."

Didn't you hear? Princess Peach is a false leader.

Twilight Drinks Peach Schnapps. [Anthro][Romance][Mature][Sex]

Twilight, Applejack, and Peach Schnapps already exists. Not Anthro. Teen instead of Mature. Comedy instead of Romance. Did have sex tag do to innuendo. Bonus points that Applejack and Peach Schnapps are both ponies and also liquor.
In my stories, read at your own risk it has more thumbs down than up. Best public reader comment:
That description is WAY too long for a 2,000 word story.

Applejack Eats a Peach [What?!][Garbage!][Worst Idea!][WTF?!][Anthro]

Applejack ate a peach in some story like 1-2 years ago iirc. I'm too tired to search it out right now.

I'm surprised no one's channeled their inner Roald Dahl and made a parody of James and the Giant Peach featuring Scootaloo (or Twilight) in the role of James.

Twilight Talk About Peaches [Educational][Boring][Gore]

Screwball listens to Twilight give a boring educational speech about peaches while fantasizing about killing her? I guess that could work.

2458476 Thanks, I'd been wondering what to do for the Adventure chapter.

Now I just need something for Comedy.

Twilight Get's Eaten by a Peach [Dark][Mature][Gore][Slice of Life]

I present to you Exhibit A. Straight from my fucked up mind to yours :pinkiecrazy:

It had to be done, didn't it?

Actually, I wrote like..5 separate stories.
All in one day.
I think I'm peached out, might mark End of Peaches complete and be done with it.:unsuresweetie:

Still need those comedy ideas? :pinkiehappy: I can help with that!:rainbowkiss:

2470880 All of mine have been at least somewhat comedic, except the Sad chapter ("Shares a Peach, Fondly"), which was Generic Twilight Immortality Angst With A Peach Joke. I at least tried to make her a little more mature about it than the average, though. Also the Alternate Universe chapter ("Eats a Peach, Hopefully") is shaping up to be fairly serious, as it's set in a world where Nightmare Moon didn't give Twilight time to monologue about the Elements, captured the Mane Six, and was victorious.

But aside from those (and the Tragedy chapter, which will be another serious - if predictable - one), every chapter could have a Comedy tag. That means for the one where I actually write it for the Comedy tag, it's going to need to be pretty absurd.

Thus far I'm thinking Twilight starts noticing peaches everywhere. Like it wouldn't even merit attention if it was just the one thing. But when it was the only option for breakfast, the cutie mark on the new mare she met, the new stall up next to Applejack's... It starts to add up. And she begins to suspect a peach-based conspiracy. Everyone else thinks she's just having one of her moments again. I haven't decided if she's right yet or not (but she probably is).

But if you have any other suggestions, let's hear them.

(Also you may notice that peaches are often tangential at best, and it's turned into more of a theme or running gag than a plot device. That's because even I can't come up with 12 unique ideas in 12 different genres that all make Twilight's preferred variety of fruit into a major plot element.)

Canon dictates that this meme must now be expanded to contain Flutterbat. :trollestia:

Let's add Twilight Scepter and we can have the Holy Trinity of memes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18