Anti-Depression Ponies 1,887 members · 2,438 stories
Comments ( 134 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 134
Smiles
Group Admin

So based on the thread where I asked everybody is there were okay with this, the general response was yes. So here it is, the "Share your fetish and embrace your fetish" thread! :pinkiehappy:

People sometimes get depressed because they feel like they have weird and odd fetishes. So, I got the idea if maybe everybody shared their own, they would find that their fetish wasn't so weird after all. Maybe even find someone who has the same fetish. >inb4 stronger kinship + friendship. :rainbowkiss:

Oh, and congratulations to Sparx for being the first one to share with a brave and proud face. :yay:

Well, my turn. *gulp* :fluttershyouch:

Thing is, I actually have a f-fetish cycle where I'm into one thing later, and then onto a different thing the next.
So yeah, that's it. Nothing else weird. Nope. :yay: Okay.... :fluttershbad:

There is one particular kink that I've always found myself attracted too, but I think it's really weird. :fluttershyouch:

Here goes nothing...

I-I-I um...I have a f-fetish for being... for having...

*Whimpers*

I have maiesiophilia! :fluttershbad:

Please don't hurt me. :fluttercry:

Comment posted by Rotorix deleted Nov 14th, 2013

2158748 Hey that's not weird. A lot of people are into that kind of thing.

Personally, I don't really have any fetishes, but I find them interesting to think about.

Comment posted by Violet Runner deleted Nov 13th, 2013

2158748 I like tall girls... and red heads... and glasses... and badass... :twilightblush:

Smiles
Group Admin

Did... did you have that picture ready for me on the spot? :raritydespair:

That's brave of you, Smiles. :twilightsmile:

Um... my fetish is socks. No, not ponies in socks. People in socks. Yeah. Weird, not freaky, just weird. :twilightblush:

2158748 You shouldn't think less of yourself, many people are into maiesiophilia.

My fetish is hot girls.

2158772>>2158748
Socks.
Socks and short shorts.
I dunno why, but girls look adorable in that to me.

Furries
Any female cartoon talking animal large enough to fuck
BDSM
RACK
Sadism
Raptophilia/Biastophilia
Public Disgrace
Zoophilia, female only not me personally.
Humiliation.
Mind Breaking/Controlling
Necrophilia
Machine Sex(Mostly them being tied down and a dildo on a piston will do its thing)
A weee touch of technosexuality
Tentacle rape, but that could just be an extension of my BDSM fetish and Biastophilia
Domination
I also really like the thought of blowjobs almost more than actual sex really.
A bunch of things that slip my mind right now.

Fetishes? I don't know what you're talking about.

I know a guy though. That guy likes leather and stuff. And latex. That whole shebang. He also likes the feets. They have to be photogenic, though. Lastly, he finds skinner and shorter the most attractive. That guy is weird. You're not that guy, Smile Person. Heck, even if that guy wasn't in the equation, you're still not weird.

2158769 Yesss... Well, no really.
I just happened to be in a conversation with a person who posted that pic, I saw this thread show up and I thought Heheheh...
It's not me I'm too sexy

But my fetishes?
I don't know... don't feel like it.

I guess I'm not alone... :heart:

Smiles, ya done good! :raritystarry:

2158748 Forced Feminization. Not take part in it but read it.

2158769 I am an adult

2158748 hmm lets see here...
:fluttershyouch: breast expansion, giantess, futanari, anthro, tentacle hentai and gender transformation
edit*
well seeing as smiles spoke up... :fluttershyouch: i guess i will too...

:flutterrage: breast expansion, giantess, futanari, anthro, tentacle hentai and gender transformation! :fluttershbad:

2158748 I like... shemales, tentacles, ponies, and Furries.

Anthro

*hate train'd*

2158823 ME TOO!.........I love you

:trixieshiftleft:
Fictional Futanari Rape, the victim being any of the two. Not consensual, continues denial of it until the act is done. And I shall repeat, F.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.l. as in no real people ever involved; no real person ever to show. I fucking hate real rape with a force, but the fictional causes me to flinch internally in a way that I feel degraded in some way. Mangas or animes. No clop.
:trixieshiftright:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Redheads and glasses?

Wel, I really don't want to talk about my fetishes - reallly, I never came to terms with 'em - but I have some words of wisdom for all of you:

"Never judge a person for what he or she masturbates to." - Unknown Author

2158762 Amy Pond?

My fetish, I like infantism, hypnosis, and mind breaking. :rainbowkiss::rainbowdetermined2:

Smiles
Group Admin

You stole mah meme. :raritydespair:

Traps(Cross-Dressers)
BDSM
Humiliation
Furries/Hentai

And a few others i won't mention

Watersports, Domination, CumFetish?, Latex, Asphyxiation

Those are truly words of wisdom.

2158859 Lol anthro gets so much hate.

Stockings, Tsundere
Gender benders:fluttershbad:

2158916 Tsundere is awesome.

2158748 So, I um... I have this thing... for gloves... They have to be pretty gloves though. No bland things, no latex, nothing necessarily practical, come to think of it, but yeah... I've actually been planning on drawing out a pair of pretty gloves for the entire mane 6, and my favorite characters in the show. I also have gloves. I always wear them.

So, there you have it. I have a thing for pretty gloves

Yeah, there's the whole BDSM, with the whips and chains, gags, humiliation, watersports, furries, pet play, leather, and all that other stuff I'm into, but who cares about that? That's, like, expected, normal, typical. I mean, who isn't into the idea of either taking a riding crop to your slave or being said slave being punished? Gloves though? Never met anyone to like them like I do...

My fetish is people with fetishes

2158748 Vorarephilia

I like gloves, but the fingers have to be cut off. You know I mean? :pinkiesmile:

Infantism. I think I can guess what that is!

2159059 But of course. That's how mine are.

2159075 Glove brothers. :moustache:

If I transfer to a four year college and finish school, I'm going to celebrate getting my Engineering degree by custom designing my own fingerless engineering gloves and never, ever taking them off (except for job interviews, of course). :moustache:

Luz

WELL. Since many people have asked me this already:

Tentacles, zoophilia, watersports, pregnancy, incest, light bondage, socks, ect...

inb4 ew blitz ur disguesting!!!1

2159101 If I ever learn tailoring, I will make so many fingerless gloves. Dear Luna, it will be glorious. I will become Elusive and live in heaven.

I hope you find your Rarity to stitch with, if you know what I mean. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 134