Human in Equestria 16,870 members · 17,069 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
Fuckoff #1 · Jul 10th, 2013 · · 3 ·

For too long have human nuts been target of mares fury. Well now you can return the favour.

Imagine that as a joke Luna hoofs you in the balls and doesn't get how painful it really is. She later tells you that a unicorn's horn is super sensitive. An idea forms in your head. Later that day you sneak up behind her and sackwhack her horn.

You laugh as you watch her roll around on the floor holding her horn and foaming at the mouth. Next thing you know it like a scene from Desmond the moon bear where your first line is "how did I get here?"...

You're on the moon...

I would most certainly read that :rainbowlaugh:

Don't fuck with a goddess

1259887 Fail.

The ultimate revenge would be using your privates to destroy her.

She would never rise from the ashes of her shame and humiliation.

Detective Chmilewsky
Group Contributor

1259887 Pretty sure that stallions have testicles too, and that mares would have eventually learned that that would be a weak spot.

Slinging your testicles at a long, sharp horn seems like it can ONLY be a bad idea.

1259963 I didn't mean up there.

I meant down there.

Oh. Well that does sound a bit more doable.

1259972 I don't think that impaling your privates will manage to destroy her.

I don't know. I mean I'd imagine having a testicle speared on her horn like an olive on a toothpick would go a long way towards ruining her mind, especially given how she's already a bit unstable.

Sackwhack means I punched it

Needs a better name, then.

A hornwhack then?

After the pain goes away I would make a bunch of sex jokes implying luna wants me, Then after she gets mad I'l say "Hey YOU kicked ME in the balls!" then I dont know get a bucket of ice water and stick her horn in it while shes sleeping? :pinkiecrazy: I'm sure Celestia would love to help me with that.

1259982 Or… you can save your testicles by filming yourself doing it with Princess Lulu and then humiliate her by showing it to the world… :pinkiecrazy:

implying I'd straight up punch the thing, I'd be far more likely to maybe flick it, but that'd be me on impulse, not with a plan

That's... Pure evil....

Wait only Twilight Sparkle and the gang can send someone to the moon

1259963 You and your uncanny ability to speak my mind...

I think I spoke every male and male-like being's mind on that one.

1260027 How are you going to film it, and how are you going to show it to the world? There's not exactly any video cameras and there's not an Internet. :twilightoops:

1267182 Do you remember the movie theatre in One Bad Apple?

If there's "no video cameras", why do they have a movie theatre? :trixieshiftright:

Just in case. Always pays to be prepared, after all.

1267772 They were watching a movie until special-effects Babs tore through it.

1267275 Hmm... I don't really think cinematics count, but... :twilightoops:

1271054 How would a cinematic not count?

1271269 I think it was a writer oversight. :twilightsheepish:
But then again... Animating an entire scene takes a long time, and I think someone would have spotted it. It's not like a voice acting scene where it could have slipped by...

1271977 I think that they kind have Equestrian society as a mix between medieval and modern societies.

I mean, they have cameras and arcade machines.

1272068 Y'know, I forget the modern tech. in the show. Cameras aren't TOO far-out... but digital video camcorders (etc.)? I don't know...

1272709 We wouldn't know the extent of their technology, but, considering that they're more modernized cameras, we should be able to assume that they have at least black-and-white motion pictures.

1278269 And that's why we assume.

1278287 But what if there's different assumptions? :twilightoops:

1279784 Then u and me are asses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43