Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 17,004 stories
Comments ( 1144 )
  • Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 1,144

Does anyone remember a fic where Twilight and Chrysalis ended up on Earth (around 2030-ish), and at some point the story introduced giant furby balloon things that had enslaved Equestria back home, and were weak to bullets? I've been searching up and down for it but haven't had any luck :ajsleepy:

anyone got a couple stories about a human just vibin in equestria.

I'm looking for a story where a lot of humans get transported and decide to start a club where they play earth music and re-made various pieces of pop culture. 
There were some conditions to be able to enter the club like needing to wear clothes and being able to answer questions about movies, series and other stuff like it.

he removed it and moved to a different site removeing all traces of mlp so he could sell it

I am not looking for any certain story I would like to find some human x Zecora stories

Im trying to find a story that i cant find anymore, not sure if author deleted it or what. It involved a human female who was a ronin mercenary style character who came from a ff14 style world. She got displaced to the cyrstal empire where she would proceed to defeat king sombra and by decree of crystal ponies becomes its new ruler despite princess cadence being the legitimate heir. She even allies with queen chrysalis with her having chrysalis and her hive moving under the crystal empire. Their are some tensions between her and the royals too with Gilgamesh eventually coming to crystal empire to fight the human and obtain her sword.

So this is going to sound a bit strange, but I desperately want to find this story that’s been plaguing my mind for a couple years. I read a story with a very interesting human in it and really want to find it.

That human was a Nazi, and he took over Equestria. No this isn’t a joke, he was an honest to god Nazi. That’s why he’s interesting and that’s why I want to find it again.

I don’t remember much about the story, except for it was a completed story, it was definitely on Fimfiction, it was very well written with no grammar issues, and ended with the princesses being unceremoniously executed as the Nazi had taken over. I really want to find it, so please help me find it again.

What happened to the story about the events after a display of passion I have it book marked but when I click it it says it does exist

I'm trying to find that fic where a human gets the power of an ancient alicorn, but I've forgotten the name

Hello I'm looking for stories where a human is sent to the body of a pony, but the mind of the pony they took over is still present as well, leading to a body sharing scenario.
An example would be All Smoke, No Mirrors by Jinzou

I'm just curious if there were any other fanfics that has a human babysit Flurry Heart besides mine.

XXD

LoL, I'm probably not going to get a answer, but I lost track of a story called operation longbow(or that was the name I remember it by) its mainly a HIE, but after being gone so long from a war against an alien threat that threatened all of human existence a displaced/lost longbow operative (Jack Kessel) had to get back to the good fight, a fight has been over for 60 years, and the thermonuclear blast of his last F-you sent him to a universe with a slower time speed.... I'm grasping at straws trying to remember anything else.

XXD

One of them is called blossomthing, ,
It's not a human tho

Seeing no answer, I take it mine is probably to be the first to have a human watch Flurry Heart.

Is this the story you are looking for?

[Adult story embed hidden]

Yeah it was, but I already found it. Probably should’ve updated my post. Sorry for wasting your time.

I haven’t used the site in a while, but I’m on a sudden HiE kick and I can’t find a story that I really liked.

It’s about this guy who tries to get himself killed in a car accident of some kind, and then his vehicle (I want to say it’s a truck) just magically slides into Equestria. Can’t remember much else but I think his name was Randy or Randall or something to that effect.

Again sorry for the lack of detail, it’s been actual years.

Greetings. I am looking for a fic where a human made a deal with discord, became a changeling, and was put in Equestria at the very beginning (so before/during when nightmare moon would be).

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/480906/hey-wait-a-second
here is the story, but does anyone know a way to see the chapters?

Pretty vague but i remember a HiE story where the person could see the magic auras when unicorns were casting like in the show but ponies couldn't and were surprised by this, does anyone know which one this was?

Sounds like Twisted Fate by Reykan, dont expect it to be updated again though, shame as i loved that story and The Substitute Demon https://www.fimfiction.net/story/319260/twisted-fate

It's been so long since I've been here, just had a sudden urge to read up on a certain story but my mind is drawing a blank.

Human gets turned into ze poner, poner in question is a filly who seems to have trouble growing. Ends up going to school, meets a female Blueblood who is obsessed with protag to the point where, after drinking some potion that gives blueblood a dingaling they corner her and do the dirty without her consent. Shit happens, they go to court, blueblood ends up a vegetable

I think the protag went by silver something or other... silver Smith? Silver lining? I don't remember much more than this

I'm still waiting for an answer if there were any other fanfics besides the one, I did where it's a human babysitting Flurry Heart, and I have yet to get an answer on that unless mine really is the first one.

I am looking for a RGRE story where a man, Anon, survive Virginia - that went to Anarchy - got convince him to sign up for a project by hold his brother or friend, incognito, hostage. The project is a teleportion device and when they discovered that they are be teleported to Virginia, they started to have second thoughts. Held at gun point they continue on the project. Twilight test a spell that made the device go hay wire and Anon is telepoted to her. I forgot what phobia is called; Anon is afraid crowds and being touche. The girls think is just male behavior when it cause by truma.

That is the best description I can give after about a year when I read it.

I,m looking for a story about a human who gets bullied by everyone even the mane six I don’t remember if I asked about before here but it’s a one chapter story

So I'm looking for a story the second of the series I forgot the first one as well but the main character is a human that is enhanced thats teleported to equestrian after earth ends and accidentally tries to kill apple jack for food.

I'm looking for a story I lost. It's about two humans who are clones who get sent to equestria after one pimp slaps the other with a experimental gauntlet on and they gain the power to appear perfectly fine next to their body if they die

doe anyone know about a story based around a young bullied mute girl who is transported to equestria by candance but she ends up as a young changeling drone, came out around sometime after the season 2 finale i think (possibly season 3 finale) so this pre reformed changelings.

uis

Searching for:
1) Similar to "Living with pony, humans, pony-uped humans". Equestria Girls, characters watch cartoons.
2) As in "Why am I Pinkie Pie". To Pinkie Pie, with hammerspace. Can be second mind.
3) As second mind to Pinkie, Twi, Fluttershy or RD. Maybe when they yong.
4) MLP voice actor in Equestria

Any m/m human in equestria stories?

Comment posted by Nickyboy5038 deleted Sep 21st, 2022
Comment posted by Nickyboy5038 deleted Sep 21st, 2022

I'm looking for a story about a human turning themselves into a pony with advanced tech and going to equestria, the oc pony had red mane and eyes with grey fur, and went by the name atomic discharge with a mushroom cloud as a cutie mark, the premise of the story is a human going to equestria and bringing firearms into the world while selling it to multiple sides (they joined the griffons for a while) , the author of the story even added a map in one of the author notes, If you have any suggestions about stories you can add those as well.

I'm trying to remember a story but I only remember the scene. I think there's a couple stories with this type of scene in it though.

It's a human in Equestria story, the human is in canterlot with rainbow dash, twilight (I think) and (I think two) military captains. He's demonstrating human endurance by racing Rainbow Dash where she just has to keep ahead of him. She gets way ahead of him but by the end is panting and frothing trying to keep going.

I swear it's in my Personal Favorites bookshelf but when I search through it with the human tag the search breaks down and I get duplicates on multiple pages and stories I think should be there aren't in the search.

Nevermind I found it. The scene was from "What I Am"

Comment posted by Kaizen123 deleted Oct 16th, 2022

I've been looking for this story for the past two days and it's bothering me. A few key scenes that I remember, a human trying to esacpe canterlot buy shooting some lamps at night to get crowds of ponies away, and he eventualy is cornerd by celestia, before trying to shoot himself, but failing do to a jammed gun. I'm pretty sure the human jumps off a cliff/waterfall at some point while being chased by rainbow dash. There's a language barrier.
At some point in the story he ends up being captured and put up in display at a illegal circus with a griffin, who helps him escape. They end up at a griffin embassy. The picture for the story was a human and a griffin side by side with the swirls in the background.

i remember seeing a story... i only saw the cover briefly.

I remember seeing a male alicorn flying on the cover, with i think twilight flying right behind him, the stallion had a rugged appearance (what looked like a bit of chin stubble)

i think the story was long and or had sequels/prequels that made it long
i think in the prequels he doesnt start out as an alicorn.
im pretty sure it had a good amount of likes, though not positive.

thats all i remember.

can you fine people help me find it?

Nvm i found it, i remembered that Mix-up (otherwise known as amalgamzaku) was the artist

EA Journey Beyond Sanity
Somehow transported from our world to Equestria, a young man unwillingly arrives in the form of an Earth Pony. Join us as we explore Stardust Balance's adventures, aiding the Mane Six throughout the seasons, discovering friendship... And love.
Darkwing Dust · 1.6m words · 19k views

mabey this one?

TEnding
A human contemplates suicide after coming to Equestria.
MisterBlonde · 1.3k words  ·  1,813  123 · 49k views

i hope you didn't miss this one

TChild of Mine
After discovering a strange animal abandoned in the forest, Kyle is in for far more than he could've bargained for.
Starscribe · 129k words  ·  1,260  55 · 14k views

this one?

swear you're talking about this one

i would like to read that story too. if you find it please let me know :)

At least I'm glad that it was finally answered even though that took several months to finally get it.

funny way to say thanks

Don't take it the wrong way, it's just that I have asked this several times in the past and got no answer until now, but I do thank you for finding it, nonetheless.

Searching for a specific story I remember from a while back:

• It was one of those "Earth and Equestria have a portal (or something) allowing the two races to cross back and forth" settings.
  • The plot involved humans fighting against some sort of alien threat or monsters that were extremely dangerous.
  • It was absolutely not Mente Materia or Stardust or any other X-Com story. While it had some surface similarities to X-Com, it wasn't an X-Com story.
  • The main character was an OC female pony who had joined the group that was fighting the aliens/monsters
  • It got really shippy between the various characters
  • They took a vacation to Equestria for R&R at some point
  • One of the earlier scenes involved a monster/alien/whatever escaping from their containment facility and the main character having to help subdue it.
  • I don't believe it was finished, at least not when I read it, but it was still multi-chapter, I don't remember how long though.

Does this ring any bells?

Hey, my first comment on a thread like this. There's two specific stories I'm searching for. The first one had the human arriving through a portal that was located in some kind of stone structure I believe was similar to Stonehenge but I could be wrong. He had a wand left by I believe his grandfather made if a unicorns horn. Eventually he dies return and his parents go searching fir him I believe.

Now the second I'm not as sure on but I clearly remember that on Equestria he finds the remains of a high tech ancient human civilization. Eventually he does do stuff back on Earth, and I believe how he arrived was something to do with a plane crash.

I'd appreciate if so.eone could help. That's the most I cam remember as I read them when I didn't favorite really anything

Hey, I'm looking for a story with a human (I think his name was Peter) captured to be part of some sideshow, but he escaped. He has a gun with him that he uses to almost kill himself when confronted by Celestia. A female griffin was also there. She was kinda forced to serve the main bad guy that had captured Peter, but she was also able to escape before being caught by the royal guard. She helps get Peter healthy again as well as helps teach him how to speak equestrian. She eventually becomes a love interest.

I thought I had it in my favorite list, but I accidentally removed it, or the author deleted/moved it. I would appreciate the help if someone knows the story I'm trying to find.

• Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 1,144