Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,763 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

After reading the Forum "Sunset's Living Conditions" I was wondering something. We've all got theories about whether she's homless, has an apartment or bought a place using jewels. All fine theories and the like but here's my question, do you think they'll ever address it in the show itself?

I mean I'm probably not the only one who was kind of expecting Sunset's own Living arrangement to be addressed in Rainbow Rocks, since the movie would focus around her. However, they never even brought it up, even when Twilight mentioned to the others she'd slept in the Library the first time she was at the school, which would have been the perfect point to mention it.

So with this in mind, do you think it'll ever be brought up in canon?

They ought to in Friendship Games

4196788 Uhm the new movie that's been announced. It's Equestria Girls 3: Friendship Games.

Maybe they'll explain it, maybe they won't curious to see where it goes.

Somehow I don't really see them doing that. Like it would seem too minor a point to bring up unless it was directly related to the story.

The only way we'll have canon proof would probably be when the EQG series is launched. Then the stories will get more slice-of-life, and we'll see each character's house eventually.
Doubt it would be seen in Friendship Games. The story will probably unfold between 2 locales, Canterlot High and the school Human Twi goes to.

I don't know, they actually mentioned it in both movies for Twilight and given they've also focused on Twilight's own counterpart in Rainbow Rocks, something about Sunset's life in that world prior to the first movie would need to atleast be addressed to some extent.

They're making another one...?

4196881 We might see it in Friendship Games, considering Twilight won't be in it. The focus will finally be on Sunset, and it's about time. I do hope that we do get an Equestria Girls series, it'd be great to watch. Personally, I'd rather watch that more than the main series, because Sunset.

We'll see, but I doubt it. I get the feeling that as long as the story doesn't call for it, we won't see Sunset's living conditions.

A lot of ppl don't like the human character designs, but aside from Luna/Celestia, I really like them.
I especially like the fact that all the Mane 7 have their own distinctive face shapes, unlike the ponies who are only different in their mane, tail, and eyes.
In RR, Studio DHX gave Rainbow the cutest little overbite (could be just my imagination). Strange that I'm slowly climbing on the RD bandwagon after years of ignoring her. I think it's the fault of good RD stories on FiMfic.
I still feel RD should have shorter hair as a human, though.
If only the dolls look like the movies, and are made by Figma. Sigh.

4198174 I really like the human designs too, even Celestia/Luna. I kind of like that those two have REALLY long legs, it's unique and kind of funny. If the pony versions of them knew what their human counterparts roles in their world were, they would be jealous. Think about it, which one causes more stress and is more life-threatening, princess or principal? Anyway, since they did after a while show Scootaloo's house, we might actually see Sunset's too. It surprises me just how much fanfiction came out of the simple fact that we never saw Scootaloo's house, it was a LOT.

4197162 wrote : "Personally, I'd rather watch that more than the main series, because Sunset."

Also because the main series went completely off the track LF had laid out for it then in some directions she did not like.

4202072 Well it has more to do with my annoyance/hate of Twilight and Celestia, other than them the main series is great.

Have they actually confirmed an EG series? Equestria Daily referenced it as something that was supposed to happen after Rainbow Rocks, and nothing came of it.

Her living conditions aren't important.

Also because the main series went completely off the track LF had laid out for it then in some directions she did not like.

Stories always go off track, that's part of the magic of making them.

Oh God, yes.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that she doesn't live in the school. At the beginning of Friendship Games, it shows Sunset running to the school, where, if she was actually homeless and living at the school, she would have came out of the school in a hurry.

4198174 i agree, besides, RD wasn't that feminine, so if they made the hair slightly shorter would be good

5071445 yeah, i think so,

5077455 I wonder if they'll show where she lives

5077477 probably on the fourth movie we'll find out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23