Equestria Girls Fics 3,773 members · 12,218 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

5409888 Okay, cool. Gotta love these characters dressed up as comic characters.:yay::twistnerd:

5409888 I'm curious as to why Twilight is dressed up as Sataski from Kill la Kill. Fluttershy makes for an adorable Poison Ivy, I think that's who she is dressed up as anyway.

Hmmm...
Pretty sure AJ is supposed to be the Gentleman Ghost, but I'm probably wrong.
Rarity being Doom feels a bit odd to me, still looks fabulous!
Pinkie is Joker, enough said.
Fluttershy looks great as well.:twilightsmile:
Don't recognize Rainbow though, or Twilight :/

Still, great work from the artist as always.:twilightsmile:

5409920 No argument here Kirito. Twilight is dressed up as Satsuki from the anime Kill la Kill, other than I recognized Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy. I'm a little lost on AJ and rainbow's costumes.

5409937 Same here, like Kirito said, it might be Gentleman Ghost for Applejack though...:unsuresweetie::twistnerd:

From Arther information

[Reference]
Twilight Sparkle: Kiryuuin-Satsuki (Kill La Kill)
Rainbow Dash: Quick Silver (X-MEN)
Fluttershy: Poison Ivy (BATMAN)
Pinkie Pie: Joker (BATMAN)
Rarity: Doctor DOOM (Marvel Universe)
Applejack: Penguin (BATMAN)

5409959 Ah, now I see. Rainbow's was the one that confused me the most but now that you mention it, that does look like Quicksilver and it does fit her quite well.

Huh, yeah now that I think about it, Gentleman Ghost's outfit was white instead of black, yeah that's definitely Penguin.

5409973 Could have been a alive Gentleman Ghost, for all we knew until it was confirmed as Penguin. Actually, why Applejack as Penguin anyways? The others I sorta understand, but her...?:applejackconfused:

The topic title as well as the crossovers make no sense. :unsuresweetie:
(I do know what Dark Water is.)

I am disappointed, thread title made me think of this.

I get Fluttershy is poison ivy, Rarity is Doctor Doom, pinkie pie is Joker and Applejack is Penguin but who are Twilight and Rainbow Dash supposed to be

5409888 The Crusaders needs their Cutie Marks but its still a great pic
:yay: Twilight has the Twi Cane!!!!!

5409888 Though this is the first time I have seen this pic, and this may be a strange coinidince, but in my story Endless Time, Or Forever End, Ponyville is in ruins, Twilight is a leader of a rebelion, Pinkie Pie is a psycopathic partier, Rarity wears a mask for the same reason that Dr Doom does, and Fluttershy is litterally Poison Ivy.

5409959 Okay I thought that AJ might be dressed up as Penguin. I would never have guessed Quicksilver though.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

5409888 OK, this needs to be a story!

5409888 Oh God Rarity is Doctor Doom :rainbowlaugh:

5410043 It's a reference to the MLP comics.

What? There is only 1 Dark Water, and there be pirates in it.

5409888 Rarity and AJ should swap costumes

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27