The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,457 members · 49,224 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hiya, lovely peeps!

So, I wanted to tell you about the amazing stories that some of my friends wrote.

My Little Pony: Enter the Ice Dragon by Primseadragon
This story is about this new species of dragons - ice dragons. The Queen’s adopted son is sent to Twilight’s school and begins his adventures.

I went to school by Artist
Don’t judge the story by its downvote ratio. It’s actually a good story about a disabled girl who goes to school for the first time. Read on for her many trials and tribulations.

Our First and Last by Crystalchameleon
This story delves into Cherilee’s thoughts when she received the invitation to Big Mac’s wedding. It’s a beautiful piece of text about love and loss.

My Little Pony: The Days of New Equestria (Season 1) by ScorchingHellfireInc
This is a cool story. Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Lord Tirek are reformed. You heard that right. The trio (plus their new friend) embark on adventures in Ponyville from their new home in Twilight’s former castle.

Fighting to the Top by SwordTune
The only story I’ve read that focuses on Sunset Shimmer’s ability to fence. That was introduced in a short, but it was really well-expanded here. Sunset participates in an interregional fencing tournament.

That’s all for today, folks! This thread is for my dear followers. You guys are what keep me going. Thank you.

Honestly... just checked the first chapters of all em. Very nice as a starter. But needs work tbh.

I am very touched that you put my story here. Thank you.

Yay!

It means a lot that you took the time to read them. My followers are great. I’m lucky to have them.

My pleasure. That’s what friends are for!

You’re very welcome, dear.

The only story I’ve read that focuses on Sunset Shimmer’s ability to fence

Haha yeah, I'm willing to bet the overlap of fencers and Sunset fans is a pretty small one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10