• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Ya know, that spoiler text feature is useless on images. :P

...DANG twilight! Didn't take you as the freckle type. XD

*Add on the shipping list*
Rainbow Dash still lead.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

Twilight, stop leering at foals.

He not a foal/colt. He same size as Twilight. But as a ship, it won't happen until Star Tracker stop hero-worshipping Twilight. He show a little promise at the end defending Twilight and allowing her time with her family.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

He's pretty obviously in the awkward teen phase. Twilight's about 25 by now.

I like the kid. I won’t mind a ship since it could be really neat to see a story about this.

I'm still rooting for Quibble Pants, in spite of his ludicrous name.

Yeah, Twi? Why are you giving that child 'come hither' eyes?

You know, I'd ship Star Tracker and Twi if we got to see more of him. What little we saw of him I found amusing and likable, far more than the LARGE amounts of time we got with Equestrian Girls Flash Sentry. Maybe if we see Flash more as a pony in the show I'd be more ship inclined with him and Twilight, but honestly? I'd be all for Star Tracker and Twilight being a thing, or at least seeing an inkling of what they could look like.

6147685 6147950 6148054
Twilight is probably in her late teens or twenties. Star Tracker is probably in his teens or early twenties (jugging by his undeveloped muzzle). So Twilight isn't necessarily robing the cradle, if she and Star Tracker became girlfriend and boyfriend.

I hope you folks are mostly joking, when you talk about Twilight leering at foals and all. When we start seriously calling 18-year-olds “pedophiles”, for being with 17-year-olds (or something): It really devalues that term! It gives actual pedophiles a shield to hide behind.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

You don't have to be a pedophile to be guilty of statutory rape.

True. There are some jurisdictions where an 18-year-old who has sex with a 17-year-old, or a even a 17-year-old who has sex with another 17-year-old, would be a "rapist”.

And that's a problem! If an 18-year-old who has sex with a 17-year-old is a "rapist", then "rape" is no big deal. "Rape" isn't wrong. That gives actual rapists a shield to hide behind.

Not to mention: It's horrendously abusive to do that to a teenager. Whatever your feelings on teenage sex: You're messed up in the head, if you think that's the appropriate response to teenagers having sex!

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

18 to 17 is not that big a deal, but say, 28 to 16, then we have an issue.

I honestly don't know what the law should say about 28 and 16, or even 28 and 18. But you're get no argument from me that we need taboos and laws, to protect young women from older men who would take advantage of them!

I'll also point out that just because something's legal, that doesn't make it right. I'm no fan of the “She's 18” defense. I don't think it's okay to hurt a naive young women, just because she's reached her 18th birthday.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19