The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Looking for another completed story, similar to: "Just Before the Dawn", "Article 2" (i know these two are incomplete but they are Really Good stories), "Your Human and You", "Exchange", Sophistication and Betrayal", or "Fallout:Equestria"(I know this isn't an HiE, but it's another Good Story).

A story with a 'Realistic Response' to being transported to Equestria, (or anywhere throughout equestria), bits of dark humor like in Article 2, growing personalities, saucyness, and SUSPENSE looming behind the scenes like in Just Before the Dawn and Your Human and You.

Bon-Bon"s Acceptance maybe, it doesn't go straight into smexy times or the Fluer story Biker Pone is/was working on

I guess I could nominate a fair portion of my own work.

Screw #4 · Oct 13th, 2023 · · 1 ·

"Life Finds A Way" by LiveFreeOrDie.

It is not complete, but when he started out that story... imagine all our surprise when he is dishing out 10k words every 2 days.

Since then, he has slowed down to 1 a week, still close to 10k words a chapter. He has almost million word count as of now.

It follows a human/pony who's mind was gifted with memories of another life or was given a second life.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5