Organized Shipping (Most Common) 1,333 members · 2,161 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59

I mean... love and tolerate and all but... for me it's Princest...just..eww..:twilightoops:

2167151 TwiShy's the only ship I can't see working, but I don't hate it. All the other ones are great.

Fluttermac, simply because it makes no sense. Yeah, you'd think two shy ponies would fit together nicely, but Fluttershy needs someone to break her out of her mold, so to speak. Big Mac just can't do that.

Mine would have to Sparity......I really don't get it......

You could always just pretend that they're not really sisters. With how old they are, it'd make sense since it used to be when two men wanted to share ownership of their property, they're have a ceremony and become "brothers." See this.

Just a thought though.

2167167 Uh yeah I personally believe in opposites attract.

2167218 Just makes me... uncomfortable.

Twidash, Twiliestia and Twixie. they can all burn.

2167326 If that works for you more power too you sir and or madam. Not trying to offend anypony. I'm just asking.

DiscoShy... Just no. I hate it. :flutterrage:

FlutterMac and FlutterDash are horrible shippings, but OCxCanon shippings are the worst. All of those just... no.
Let's not forget about incest, who came up with that?!

This one I like, since Discord IS the type who could help Fluttershy get over some of her own issues.

Also, the name of the ship is the most amazing thing in the fandom.

DiscoShy.

2167478 Why would you put them here if they are your faves? This is a thread for ships you hate.

2167522 Just....this is all I have to say to that... :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

*COUGH* FLASHSPARKLE/TWISENTRY*COUGH

2167355 I personally like Twilestia but I guess we can just repeat the Brony creed. Love And Tolerate! :ajsmug:

2167568 Then why are you here anyway?

2167589 Quite it's like Twiliy's dating cardboard. (Lulz)

Any ship between the mane six, incest, mentor ships, foe-yay, m/m...

I guess I'm not much of a shipper and even for some of the ships I can't see working, I still have faith in character development.

2167151 Any male-on-male fics and/or incest of ANY kind. :pinkiesick:

2167814 Just can't get into those kinda stories. Girl on girl is fine, but I've never been able to read a maleXmale story and get into it. Just never appealed to me :applejackunsure:. Might seem double standard, but that's just me.

2167625Or a TF2 SENTRY!

*ba dum tiss*

*cricketz*

OH COME ON!

2167847 Eh fine that's your deal.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

ScratchTavia and Spikity. Of course, I detest all interspecies shipping, zebras notwithstanding. Usual bits against incest, Twilestia, and foal/adult ships apply.

2167887 *Falls down laughing*

2167913 Eh, good enough.:pinkiehappy:

TwiCord. That's pretty much it though.

Any Dash shipping except Twidash feels strange for me. I read them but I donĀ“t like them.

Idk... I haven't felt comfortable reading homosexual stories... I guess it just doesn't make sense / appeal to me.. :applejack unsure: But if you guys like it, you guys go ahead and read it! :pinkiehappy:

I hate FlutterMac, AppleDash, and anything with foals.
You hate Octav3...but, I...how...

*Warning Brain Collapsing Evacuate All Occupants Immediantly*

2167242 same, that's why i don't like appledash or fluttermac ugh

I personally can't stand TwiSentry and Vinyl x Neon (I don't know their ship name.)

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I didn't used to hate it. I just prefer them as roommates, rivals, instead of romantically entangled. I don't see how it's possible.

Then it became the most popular ship in the fandom and the hatred rose. Your post is justification enough for that hatred. :V It will never die.

I think the question is what we should do about those who do shippings that we hate.
Personally I am for stoning the individuals responsible and torching their families while they are dumped alive in acid.

Slowly.

So in short you like Octav3 before it was cool... :ajbemused:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

No, I never liked it and don't understand why anyone does. :B

The people that like it are the whole opposites attract shippers.My ship list is Rarijack, Octav3, TwiDash, TwiPie, etc.

2167167 i tried to use that in a shipping argument and it was pretty much a helicopter trying to outrun a stinger missile. but they threw everything had at me. the first person i was beating so bad called in one of her friends to help. but after i said those words they went through the "IDIOT MACHINE".

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I love Rarijack and Twidash though. :V

Man, this conversation just points out how silly shipping is. :D

Oh yeah it's completely ridiculous, but so cute at the same time! I am a ridiculous person though. i.e.: I nearly have heart attacks at any, and I mean ANY, interaction between Rarity and Applejack. The whole, "Things are better when they're a Rarity" line had me face down on my desk Squee-ing... so yeah...I take completely pointless things way too seriously.

What the brain malfunction, or the ships I hate?

Fluttermac, RariDash, and TwiJack.

Fluttermac, while I can see why some people think it makes sense, I am really shy and back in high school (years ago, i'm 25) I was once dating an equally shy guy. It goes nowhere and does nothing, 2 shy people are not compatible generally, it just doesn't work. I can't see Big Mac helping Fluttershy out of her shell. Someone has to do something and being shy and quiet....

RariDash, well personally I think something in common and stuff different are both important and they have nothing that I can see in common besides both being ponies. They are just too different imho for it to work.

TwiJack, I just don't really see what they have in common either and don't see how it could be interesting but i'm willing to give any fic a chance if it's written well. Rarijack can be funny and interesting despite and because of their differences but Twijack just seems boring.

However "Ship all the ships!" is a good quote. Everyone is free to ship what they want and like. I love a lot of ships. Too many ships if there is such a thing.

The ships I don't like are, Twixie, Flashlight, ScootDash, ButtonBelle, TriSun, Sparity. And all those other ships that make absoutly no sense.

But on the the lighter side of things : Sunlight is best ship, I mean, look how darn adorable they are!:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59