The Diamond Cutters 1,209 members · 1,364 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

We decided to have a go at a collab. In this collab we took turns writing a paragraph, this is what happened :twilightsheepish:!

“Oh my god, Silver Spoon my flank is delicious!” Diamond Tiara said one day out of the blue. And she was right, it was delicious!

“You been training with Blossomforth again, I see.” Silver responded as she continued doing her homework, ignoring Diamond’s obvious advances again.

“Hah! Shows what you know, I learned this from Applejack!” Diamond Tiara said as her tongue grew huge and slobbered all over her flank. “You wish you had a tongue like mine!”

“Ugh, Diamond. Do you have to be such a tease every time I come over?” Silver said, restraining a giggle.

“I’m not teasing, I just decided to show you my athleticism! Just you watch, one day ass licking will be an olympic sport, and I will be so famous that David Bowie will sign my tiara with his star wars autographed quill!” Diamond Tiara bragged, envisioning David Bowie in her mind. He was a man’s man.

“Well, from what I’ve seen,” Silver turns to Diamond as she adjusts her glasses, “you’ll have quite the ways to go to catch up to miss Pinkie Pie.” Silver said with a grin.

“Pinkie Pie? PINKIE PIE?!” Diamond Tiara roared as she got out her double barrel shotgun, “I’ll show her who has the greater David Bowie collection!” she yelled as she ran out the door, forgetting to load her shotgun effectively making it more useless than….uh….quick, who’s a useless pony in the show?

“I-I meant her tongue…” Silver, being curious decides to have a go at trying to taste her own flank. “Huh, this is harder than it looks. Just a little more…”

“I’ll show her,” Diamond muttered as she finally got to sugar cube corner, and spotted Apple Bloom eating a sunday. “That whore!” she yelled as she pulled the trigger, with nothing coming out. “Curses, curse my inability to load my shotgun, it has thwarted me for the last time!”

As Apple Bloom sat on the bench with her now empty ice cream cone, sporting a new accessory on her head, oddly shaped like some bent metal that appears to be the source of the young filly’s concussion looking state, a mess of grey and silvery mane ball rolls along past the unconscious farm pony.

“Now that Apple Bloom is unconscious, I can do so many things to her, nasty things!” Diamond Tiara laughed as she drew a moustache on her face. “Now that that’s taken care of, time to find out what that thingy was!” Diamond said as she followed the thingy.

Fifteen minutes earlier…

“Al~most!” *crick* “Oh horsea--” Silver Spoon paused, she has managed to take in the taste of her flank. “Huh, tastes like bubblegum.”

After somehow managing to lick her own flank, Scootaloo burst through the door with a gigantic doll in the shape of Sweetie Belle, completely covered in kissy marks.

“Oh b*ck me. HOW DID YOU FIND MY SWEETIE DOLL!?”

“How? Why, that’s simple...YOU LEFT IT AT SCHOOL!” Scootaloo shouted as she slapped Silver Spoon with the doll, sending her flying in a strange ball of a mess. “Oops, that wasn’t supposed to do that,” she mumbled as she stared at the doll. Shrugging, she started sniffing it tenderly. It smelled good.

“If I survive I’m totally crossing that chicken out of my fantasy harem all-star dream team” Silver proclaimed angrily as she flew into Blossomforth sending the two crashing to the ground below.

“Now that the great mystery is solved, I, Diamond Tiara, for no explained reason will now kill Discord with nothing but my pinata bat!” Diamond Tiara then hit Discord in the head with a pinata bat, effectively killing him. “Ha ha, I have done it! Now to build my harem of mare’s that does not include Babs Seed!”

Silver awoke among a mess of unrecognizable pony she once she as Blossomforth, now a disjointed pretzel before her. Silver on the other hoof was starting to feel like her favorite heroine Samus Aran in Morph Ball mode, “I really need to get unstuck, I still need to finish my homework before I can start up on my 17th chapter of Diamond x Babs Seed ‘Seed in You’, I should probably roll my way to the hospital”

After what felt like five minutes, Silver Spoon finally untangled herself from Blossomforth, when Diamond Tiara finally found her. Diamond Tiara was so amazingly almost happy she decided to buy Silver Spoon a half eaten cookie.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO

“Wha? What is this voice that speaks to me?” Diamond Tiara questioned, looking around. “No idea what to do? Wait, is that me? Maybe...this is a sign? That all my bullying should stop, and to be kinder to others. Maybe then...I’ll know what to do?” with a smile of hope, Diamond forever changed and became a great pony…

However, she could never resist throwing chocolate cake at Apple Bloom, it truly was her only vice.

Silver Spoon never did make it to the hospital, but she did make the NBA. As a basketball. She got dunked on 374 times, and she liked it.

The End

Telaros
Group Admin

2594578 Exactly how I felt the entire time.

2594571 I died. Then I got resurrected.....and I died again :rainbowlaugh:

Me and telaros are comedic geniuses!

2594608 More like I was just so stunned from the randomness that I started laughing.

Also....

Ass Licking is best Olympic Sport.

Excuse me, but has anyone seen my ass? I laughed it off while reading this, and now I can't seem to find it anywhere.

:pinkiehappy: "Oh good, the fillys are learning. I might have to graduate them soon to Viva-la Random!"

MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

“I’ll show her,” Diamond muttered as she finally got to sugar cube corner, and spotted Apple Bloom eating a sunday.

Sugar Cube Corner, extraneous comma, and sundae.

:rainbowlaugh: You guys need to post this somehow!

Comment posted by ServingSpoon deleted Jan 13th, 2014

I LOVED IT! Please let me publish this and maybe add a few details just incase it doesn't have the required 1000 words! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!?
Oh and I completely followed ever word until this threw me off

“If I survive I’m totally crossing that chicken out of my fantasy harem all-star dream team” Silver proclaimed angrily as she flew into Blossomforth sending the two crashing to the ground below.

Since when is Blossomforth in the room with Spoon?:facehoof:

Applebloom = Eater of days

Thank Celestia Diamond was there with bounce.

Blossombfourth wasn't in the room. Remember, Scootaloo hit Silver Spoon causing her to fly out the window. Guess we could have made that clearer, but this was complete improve. We were just seeing how fast we could make this :twilightsheepish:!

As for the story, so long as we're credited for the basic premise we don't mind. Heck, I'm fine with you taking some creative liberties if you so choose. good luck, can't wait to read it!

SWEET (rubs hands together with a devious smile) this is like, going to be FUN!:trixieshiftright:

Mudpony
Group Admin

Sugarcube Corner :twistnerd:

okay my friend. i have transferred all this delicious buttness to my new story page.

"Spoon Butt Tastes Bublicious"

I got this bad ass cover art to sell the craziness

Telaros
Group Admin

Since when is Blossomforth in the room with Spoon?:facehoof:

She was supposed to be shot out a window/wall like a cannonball who essentially shot Blossomforth out of the sky.

We couldn't really go back to edit stuff, it was a reply to whatever the last guy said game. The game ended in like 10 minutes though. xD

But yeah, totally go and fill in and fix what you like. We had no voice chat or planning for this whatsoever. Matt broke my mind near the end.

Telaros
Group Admin

2598293 Looks like she found Apple Bloom.

it is done The Mentally Advanced Adventures of Silver Spoonko and Diamond Tiara Richie!

I hope every pony enjoys this. it sure was fun to work with. One more chapter and it is finished.

The Mentally Advanced Adventures of Silver Spoonko and Diamond Tiara Richie!
I hope every pony enjoys this. it sure was fun to work with. One more chapter and it is finished.

Telaros
Group Admin

2601773 You know, I'm amazed you didn't add in Babs Seed finding Apple Bloom in such a state and all the ponies thinking she had done it, and thus is why and how she ends up at Ryker's Prison :trollestia:

Lonelybrony42 was on to something there.

I can't help it if the pudgy little back stabbing bitch was in Juvie at the time.:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26