The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE 1,058 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Based off of a post on Equestria Daily.

You can't believe your luck when you stumble onto an acient lamp. Naturally you rub it and free the genie trapped inside.

"For your help The Great and Powerful Trixie shall grant you three wishes mortal." the genie says. What do you wish for? (And before you ask no you can't wish for 3 more wishes.)

1. I wish for no rules! (BOOM.)
2. I wish for thirteen billion dollars.
3. I wish for endless wishes.

(I was waiting for someone to make a game out of this, but you have to post the pic to make it authentic, dude. Besides, Trixie's so cute in that genie getup.)

1. Permanently unable to die from anything

2. My white blood cells to permanently be able to destroy any foreign substances. (Disease, toxic gases, ect)

3. Forever able to regenerate from any injury so fast that pain doesn't even have time to register.

1. Twenty high-quality seasons of friendship is Magic.
2. Trixie becomes a regular on the show as a hero.
3. The BS from Boast Busters gets called out.

1. The ability to write like Vladimir Nabokov
2. The same as RK_Striker's number 2
3. Never having to pay rent again

I don't need unlimited money, just never having to pay rent again would be enough. I'm not greedy.

Time to play, Jackass Genie, shall we?

There's a rule against wishing for no rules. It's in the rulebook. That you wished away/

Okay. Here's your thirteen billion. Stole it from, like, 200 banks across the U.S. THe cops are on your trail, I suggest you get going.

Oh and you can't for endless wishes. The mod said that.

(And before you ask no you can't wish for 3 more wishes.)

Sorry. Better run now

Good to hear that you'll live forever. Forever. Your friends, however, will not. Your family will die. Your friends will die. But you will stay. Forever. Alone.

In fact, all your wishes are based around immortality. There are bad things that can transpire from immortality, sir...

Alright. First one? I ain't got nothing. That's legit.

Hmm. Define "Hero" Because ever heard of a Villain Protagonist?

If that happens, then Magic Duel would never have happened.Is that what you really want?

Who the- Kay. I have nothing.

Already went over Strikers and finally,

How exactly do you want that rent? I mean, we can always get you the bank robbing thing.

Remember, people. When you make wishes, the Wish Project is your friend.

Peace Yall.

1. The ability to control time.
2 and 3... not needed. You can do EVERYTHING with 1.
think about it.

You know what?
I can live with that.

I wish to be Jason Vorhees as a pony.

I wish for Rainbow Dash to be my MAREFRIEND.

I ask for more wishes.

I ask to be able to have all A's in this school year and beyond.

I ask for the money to start a campaign to get jobs for the homeless.

I ask to be a game designer like I want to be.

1. Thanks.
2. I have. She's a hero protagonist.
3. The BS getting called out is post-Boast Busters. She comes back and finally gives Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash the 'What the hell, hero?!' speech those three assholes deserve.

1765560 1 and 3 sound great. 2 sounds like it might ruin some fanfics.

1770053 Oh, people can work around anything when it comes to fanfics. Trust me on that. I speak from personal experience in both Friendship is Magic and Star Wars. :raritywink:

1. For all my wishes to be taken in the spirit I intend them to be taken, with no twisting or wordplay.
2. Complete control over all space, matter and time, with the requisite knowledge of how to use that ability correctly.
3. The ability to negate all damage to myself, and to remove myself from harmful situations, unless I actively, consciously decide to allow it.

1. Clop
2. Clop
3. More Clop

:trollestia:

you can't wish for 3 more wishes.)

1. I wish for the ability to wish for more wishes.:trollestia:
That is all.

1.Take trixie on a date
2.The ability to use magic
3.Beat the living shit out of Tirek

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16