• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,183 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,183

PreviousChapters Next
Sonic Rainboom

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Drugs have no regard for the laws of physics. Pinkie Pie knows that, and so should you. Also, keep in mind that the laws of physics can be bent, but only if it’s funny.

Also, please keep in mind that, no matter how much you can fit into your mouth, Pinkie Pie will always be able to fit even more in.

But that’s not the only disappointment you have provided, my dear Twilight. First off, testing the wing spell on Rarity; you gave wings to a pony whore who would only think of using them to further her own dastardly plans. If you had tested the spell on yourself, you could have used it to your own advantage, not to mention win that Wonderbolt threesome.

Secondly, the cloud walking spell. I understand your reasons for using it on yourself, but not Pinkie and Applejack. Would it not have been so much funnier to pretend to do so, then watch them fall to their deaths? Honestly, if you’d just given yourself the wings, then “accidentally” use the wrong spell, you could have gotten rid of half the deadweight on your team.

I am somewhat alarmed, however, by the knowledge that there are ponies who defy their cutie marks and try to find alternate occupations. I believe a few sessions of brainwashing are in order.

I am amused, however, by Pinkie’s desire to taste the rainbow. Ingredients aside, it certainly raises the question of what she would do if she had a sleepover with Rainbow Dash.

But let’s get back to the big event; the competition! I enjoyed most of the show, except when Rainbow almost killed me. I’m going to have to find some way to make her pay.

Of course, the flutter-winged whore just had to fly towards the light, didn’t she? Maybe those bug wings actually make her think like a bug? Do you think I could kill her if I had a mega-sized flyswatter?

But those are plans for another day. Right now, I need to make sure the smell in the Cloudiseum has been taken care of. Could you please make sure Rainbow never eats triple-bean tacos before a competition again? One giant rainbow fart is more than enough.

Your ever-plotting (no, not that kind of plot) former teacher, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: The smell probably killed the mood during her Wonderbolt threesome, so you shouldn’t be too envious.

P.P.S.: I'm pretty sure those were aileron rolls, not barrel rolls. Ponies tend to get those confused.

PreviousChapters Next