• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,182 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,182

PreviousChapters Next
Trade Ya!

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

Dear Fluttershy:

There, I saved your ass from getting sold into slavery. I shall expect to see you at the library tonight.

Your soon-to-be mistress, Princess Twilight Sparkle.

P.S.: Failure to comply will make you wish you'd been sold off.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

I thought you banished all pegasi from you library. Which is certainly unfortunate, given that Flash is a Pegasus.

Sincerely, Fluttershy.

P.S.: Slavery would have been better than having to put up with your shit.


Dear Fluttershy:

I've already repealed the ban on pegasi. Do you not remember that I let Rainbow inside so that I could teach her how to be a good sex slave Wonderbolt?

Your impatient mistress, Princess Twilight Sparkle:

P.S.: Well, if you were a slave you wouldn't get a 1000 year lunar vacation!


Dear Discord:

I have no need for you. I'm about to spend a whole lot of time putting up with Princess Twilight Fuck-All.

Sincerely, Fluttershy.


Dear Fluttershy:

I can't believe you're leaving me for that bitch! After all those passionate night, you're just dropping me like a block of prison soap?! This is absurd! How do you expect me to ever trust you again?! I'm going to go join Tirek or something!

Your disappointed “friend,” Discord.

PreviousChapters Next