• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,183 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,183

PreviousChapters Next
Twilight Time

Author's Note:

Original Chapter Here.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle:

Okay, so Scootaloo and Apple Bloom can't enter the library since they're a pegasus and earth pony. But can I still come? I mean, I'm a unicorn, so I'm not banned, right?

Sincerely, Sweetie Belle.


Dear Sweetie Belle:

I've been investigating the possibility of transplanting a unicorn's horn onto non-horned ponies. Diamond Tiara is surprisingly smart for an earth pony. Would you be willing to make a small sacrifice for the greater good of ponykind?

Sincerely, Princess Twilight Sparkle.

P.S.: Did you know that the moon has some absolutely beautiful sights at this time of year?


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

So, since you've banned all pegasi from your library, does that mean that your library is a No-Flash Zone?

Your faithful former mentor, Princess Celestia.

P.S.: Is Big Mac banned too?


Dear Princess Celestia:

Fuck you.

Your now horny and pissed former student, Princess Twilight Sparkle.


Dear Twilight Sparkle:

Do you remember that time I stole your horn, turning you into an earth pony? Wasn't that the most hilarious thing ever?

Well, if I did the same thing today, you wouldn't be a useless earth pony, right? You'd be a pegasus! Doesn't that sound fun? Not to mention you'd be the same race as Flashy, so the two of you would be perfect for each other!

By the way, Cloudsdale is looking nice this time of year. You might want to consider moving there. True, they may have banned you now, but I think I might be able to arrange something! And I can also find a way to get you back into Hay King and get some delicious hay burgers! Not to mention it will probably cheer you up now that you won't be able to live in your library!

Your ever-chaotic best buddy, Discord.

P.S.: You know, the idea of your library now being the only pegasus-and-earth-pony-free area in town will probably be quite relaxing for you. I sure hope it doesn't get blown up or anything!

PreviousChapters Next