• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 14,182 Views, 1,374 Comments

Responses To A Disgruntled Friendship Student - keaton-furman-prower



Princess Celestia sends Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville to learn about friendship. This is going to be fun!

  • ...
72
 1,374
 14,182

PreviousChapters Next
Gauntlet of Fire

Author's Note:

Original letter here.

"...and so Ember's gonna visit tomorrow!"

Twilight gritted her teeth as she tried to focus on her book. Ever since Spike had met Ember, he had been happier than ever before. Meanwhile, Twilight had utterly failed in her attempts to find the ultimate dragon cock, and so had been exceptionally angry.

"Shut your mouth, Fax Machine," she growled. "If you think that bitch cares about you, then you're an even bigger idiot than I believed was possible."

"You're just jealous because I got a smoking hot girl and you still can't get Flash Sentry in your bed."

Twilight screamed in rage and attempted to blast Spike. However, the little dragon got out of the way just in time, and ran out of the room laughing hysterically.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Twilight roared. She then slumped into her seat as her book fell to the floor. She was too miserable to want to read anything anymore.

However, she was not miserable enough to not start plotting her revenge.

"Okay," she said to herself. "Fax Machine is excited to bang Xerox Queen. I have to find a way to make it as unpleasant for them as possible. but how?"

She narrowed her eyes as she thought about her dilemma. slowly they scanned the room around her, searching for some sort of inspiration that would give her a brilliant idea.

At that moment, her eyes fell upon a certain mirror.


"Hey Spike!"

The little purple dragon grinned as he ran to greet his dear friend. She smiled as well as she scooped him up in her arms and gave him a huge hug. This caused Spike's cheeks to glow a bright red.

"Ooh," he said happily. "You are so warm, Ember."

Ember blushed as well. "And you are so cute, Spikey-Wikey."

Spike's blush deepened. "Nopony gets to call me that."

Ember smirked. "Well, I am not a pony."

Spike giggled, and then slowly began to move his face closer to hers. She smiled softly, and moved towards him as well.

At that moment, they suddenly heard a loud pop.

"What was that?" Ember asked as she stood up in shock.

Before Spike could answer, he felt his body being transported, atom by atom, to a different part of the castle. He could hear Ember screaming, indicating that she was traveling with him. Then, it stopped. He took a moment to look around, and saw that he was still in the castle, and Ember was still by his side.

"Are you okay, Ember?" Spike asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "What just happened?"

Spike opened his mouth to speak, only to stop as he realized where he was standing. Right behind Ember lay a familiar mirror.

"EMBER!!!"

Before anything else could be said, a magenta glow surrounded him and Ember, lifting them off the floor. The two dragons had no time to react before they were hurled into the mirror.

"SPIIIIIKEEE!!!"

"EMBEEERRRR!!!"

The two dragons screamed as they fell through a swirling mass of colors. They then yelped as they suddenly stopped and fell to the floor.

"Ugh," Spike groaned. His eyes then widened as he looked down at his body.

"Aw crap, not again," he said as he looked at his paws. He then looked over at Ember, and his eyes widened.

"Uh, Ember?"

Ember opened her eyes and turned towards Spike. She then stared at him blankly.

"Spike?! Are you... a dog?!"

"Um, yeah," Spike said nervously. "About that..."

At that moment, Ember looked down at her own body. Her pupils shrunk as she realized what had happened.

"Wh.. wha... WHAT?!"

She then turned towards the portal, and saw her reflection in full.

Ember screamed.

Spike screamed.

The two dogs stared at each other and screamed.


Twilight smirked as she stared at the broken remains of the mirror. She then pulled out a quill and a book with a stylized sun on the cover. She opened the book to the nearest blank page and began to write.

Dear Sunset Shimmer: I was trying to catch a pair of very dangerous dogs over here in Equestria, but they ran into the portal. Could you please be a dear little student and have those stupid mutts spayed and neutered?

PreviousChapters Next