• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 6,232 Views, 117 Comments

Bubbles - Multi Personas



WARNING: ANTHRO PONIES. On one night, when you have trouble sleeping, you decide to go for a walk. Though maybe that wasn't your best choice.

  • ...
12
 117
 6,232

Chapter 2

Bubbles

An anthropomorphic MLP fan fiction
Twilight was busy star gazing, taking a closer look of the Moon, when a bright flash light up the sky.
“Ahh!” Twilight pulled back in surprise as the light was magnified through her telescope. She started to rub her eyes, trying to get her vision back, when she heard somebody run up the stairs and open the balcony door.
“Twilight? Whats wrong?” Spike asked as he rushed to her. Twilight's vision started to come back.
“There was a flash in the sky and I got momentarily blinded, I’m fine now,” Twilight blinked a couple of times.
“Oh ok. Do you know what the flash was? I saw it inside,” Spike asked looking up at Twilight.
“No Spike I don't, I should write to the princess-” Twilight started but was interrupted by a belch that came from Spike, a scroll floating in the air. Twilight snatched the scroll out of the air. “Or she could write to me...” Twilight trailed off as she read the letter.
Dear Twilight Sparkle,

It has come to my attention that there seems to have been a disturbance, as indicated by the flash of light. I also sense a great disturbance in the Everfree Forest, and it would be greatly appreciated if you and your friends could see if this disturbance is anything to worry about. I advise you to take the Elements of Harmony as a precaution.

Signed

Princess Celestia
“Hmm, Spike, take a letter,” Twilight said as she rushed inside, “Dear Princess Celestia, the girls and I will check out the Everfree Forest first thing in the morning. Once we are done I will contact you with a letter. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.”
Spike wrote with his tongue in between his teeth, he finished the letter with a flourish. He then cleared his throat and blew green fire on the letter, making it fly in the night sky. “What do you think made that flash of light?” Spike asked when he turned back to Twilight, who was already looking through the books.
“I have no idea, but maybe one of the books has the answer,” Twilight said as she continued to pull books.
“Alright, just don't stay up too late. Remember what happened last time you stayed up too late reading book?” Spike warned as he started to climb the stairs.
“Yes, I remember,” Twilight said with an air of annoyance, “are you going to bed?” she asked, to which Spike nodded his head. “Do you need me to tuck you in?”
“No, Twilight,” Spike groaned with annoyance, “I'm 13, I don't need you to tuck me in at night,” Spike said as he closed the door to his room. Twilight just shrugged and set the stack of books she gathered on a table and start to read.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
“Can't I just stay in the library?” Fluttershy asked in a shaky voice as she nervously looked around the forest.
“Sorry Fluttershy, but we need you in case we have to use the Elements,” Twilight said as she used her magic to move a branch out of the way. Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity have been walking through the Everfree Forest for the past hour or so, and the combination of the spooky noises, creepy shadows, and knowing what type of things that live in the forest, was starting to get to everypony. Well, everypony except Pinkie Pie, who was talking a mile a minute.
“I wonder he will be like, like if he's nice or a big meany. I hope he is nice, then we can be friends and I’m friends with everpony. And if I never met him before, then I get to throw him a party. A Welcome-to-Ponyville-weird-guy-we-met-in-the-Everfree-Forest party!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed, literally bouncing as they walked.
“How do y'all know that we are even going to find somepony?” Applejack asked though gritted teeth, very annoyed with having to hear this pink pony for the past hour non-stop.
“'Cause he's laying right there!” Pinky exclaimed and she pointed through some bushes. They all looked over the bushes and to their much surprise, they say a light red colored stallion laying next to a river.
“How did we miss him?” Rainbow Dash asked as they made their way to the body. The stallion had short black hair, with red tips. He had an average build for an earth pony covered in a red t-shirt and clearly worn out blue jeans. A pair of headphones were laying on the ground next to him with music blasting out of them.
“Ah don't know, but he must be lost,” Applejack said as she crouched next to him and put two fingers on his neck.
“Is he dead?” Rainbow Dash asked as she hovered over the body.
“Nah, he ain't dead, just out cold,” Applejack said. Twilight's horn started to glow as she cast a spell. “What spell, are you castin'?” Applejack asked when she saw Twilight.
“A spell that will let me know where he came from,” Twilight said as sweat started to form on her her forehead. She looked like she was in deep concentration and her horn started to glow brighter, till the purple glow around her horn dissipated. “Huh?” she asked in surprise.
“What's wrong, darling, did the spell not work?” Rarity asked.
“No, it worked. Though apparently he isn't from this world.”
“What do you mean he isn't from this world?” Fluttershy asked, shaking slightly. Twilight looked at the mysterious stallion then she started to back away, beckoning the others with her hand. After about ten feet away she told the others, “Well his magic signature is non-existent. All earth ponies have a little magic in them, that's what helps them grow what they grow and efficiently, but he has no magic in him what so ever.”
“So what do we do with him? Leave him?” Rainbow Dash asked.
“No, but we have to tell Princess Celestia about this,” Twilight said.
“Uh, Twilight?” Applejack asked, interrupting Twilight's train of thought.
“What is it?”
“He's wakin' up,” Applejack said as she looked over her shoulder. The red stallion was now sitting up and holding his head, a low groan escaping his lips.