• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 6,218 Views, 117 Comments

Bubbles - Multi Personas



WARNING: ANTHRO PONIES. On one night, when you have trouble sleeping, you decide to go for a walk. Though maybe that wasn't your best choice.

  • ...
12
 117
 6,218

Chapter 4

Bubbles

An Anthropomorphic MLP fan fiction
There was an awkward silence, save for Pinkie Pie who was talking about a mile a minute to herself, that started when you all started to walk. About a few minutes in and it being clear that nobody, again save for Pinkie, was going to talk you put on your headphones (oddly enough being able to comfortably sit over your now elongated ears) and turn on some Hollywood Undead. You lose track of the time as you though over the situation you were in.
First of all, you were no longer in your world, and you are some type of anthropomorphic pony. At first you had though that it would take some getting use to, at least the fur would make you at least a little hot, but nope it's like it isn't even there, in the sense of it making you too hot. Though it still feels a little weird brushing your arm against your pants and feeling the fur pull a little.
Also the tail is a little weird, it seemed to have a mind of it's own, as it kept swishing back and forth. You make a mental note to work on that. You come up to a fallen tree with a thick trunk in your path so you climb onto it. The other girls, save Fluttershy who has been behind everybody, have already over so you wait till Fluttershy catches up. You offer your hand with a kind smile when she nears the tree. She looks at your hand with uncertainly, but takes it and you help her up and down. She give you a frightened smile and mouths some words, though you can't hear them you know what she said.
“You're welcome,” you say, Fluttershy then runs ahead to catch up. This is when you notice her wings. This makes two of your companions normal ponies, two of them Unicorns, and two of them Pegasus ponies. You start to look around at your surroundings. The trees are very thick and made of very dark wood. The leaves on the trees are very dark and look quite brittle. The sun is blocked out almost completely, making the path hard to see. Ever since you started to walk, it seemed as though you were being watched, making you uneasy. You walk with your head down, so you didn't notice Twilight fall back next to you until she was right next to you.
“Yes, Ms. Sparkle?” you ask, bringing your headphones to your neck.
“Please, call me Twilight,” she said with a friendly tone and smile.
“Alright. Yes, Twilight?,” you ask again.
“I was just wondering, you seem very calm. Calmer than one would think, in your situation,” Twilight explained.
“Well I don't really feel threatened, so really there is no reason for me not to be calm right?”
“Yeah, I guess I didn't really think of it that way.”
“To be honest, I’m very nervous, I just hide it well,” you explain.
“Ah I see, you really shouldn't be nervous, well being in the Everfree Forest you should be nervous, but I'm sure Princess Celestia wont do anything, so long as you don't plan on hurting anybody,” she said the last part while eying you a little.
“Don't worry, I won't pick any fights, however if anybody starts a fight, I will not hesitate to end it,” you say looking ahead. Twilight stopped talking and an awkward silence filled the air. “So, what is your world like?” you ask, trying to break the silence. It worked. Twilight spent the next half hour talking all about Equestria.
She started with the two princesses, Princess Celestia, who raised the sun and ruled over the land during the day, and Princess Luna, who raised the moon and ruled over the land during the night. She talked about certain laws that had to be obeyed and special events, like Nightmare Night, The Running of the Leaves, Hearts and Hooves Day, and a few others. Then she started to describe and name the multiple species that lived in Equestria. There was the Earth Ponies, Pegasus Ponies, and Unicorn ponies, and Alicorns, those who had both wings and a horn, such as the Princesses, and were xtreamly rare, only three in existence. There was also dragons, she had a baby dragon named Spike living with her, griffins, and others. She talked about Ponyville, the place you were headed to right now, Canterlot, where the Princesses reside, and a few of the neighboring towns and countries. Before you knew it you were out of the forest and walking down a path that you were told led to Ponyville. Your right ear started to twitch and itch so you had to constantly scratch it. Your actions drew the attention of Rainbow Dash.
“You don't have fleas do you?” she asked as she flew above you.
“No, Skittles, I don't,” you say as you itch your ear again.
“Skittles?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Yeah, it's a rainbow colored candy from my world, your mane reminds me of it,” you say as you start to rub your ear, trying to calm the twitchy muscles in it.
“Huh,” she said trying to figure out if she should take the nickname to offense or not. “Well why do you keep scratching your ear?”
“Because my right ear gets twitchy and itches when I get nervous,” you reply, scratching your ear “the more nervous I get, the worse it gets.”
“Oh there is no reason to get nervous, darling,” Rarity assured. “Most of the people are very welcoming.”
“Yeah, and since you look like one of use it will be easier to blend in!” Pinkie added with unnecessary excitement.
“Yeah,” you climb a small hill and Ponyville comes into view. It was a normal little town, from what you could see there is a town hall of some sorts in the middle. Though what really catches your eye is the many many multicolored ponies. Both on the ground and zooming through the sky. The buildings are not what you are use to, back home. The roofs were pointed and looked like they were made out of straw or something similar. You take a deep breath. “I suppose we should go,” you say and you all start down the hill.
It didn't take long to get to Ponyville, only about five minutes. During the five minutes your right ear goes crazy, you put on your headphones and play a nice relaxing song, only helping very little. You stay behind the mares as you walk through town, whatever you were worried about soon fled from you. Everywhere you looked the ponies were quite friendly, many of them saying hello or waving at you. You returned each gesture with a small little wave. About ten minutes inside Ponyville your right ear stops twitching and itching as you calm down. Twilight caught your eye with a little wave and you put your headphones back on your neck.
“I told you there was nothing to worry about,” she said with a cheerful smile.
“Yeah,” the only thing you can think of saying.
“We're here,” Twilight said stopping in front of a big tree that has a few windows, a door, a sign that said Golden Oaks Library, and a nice balcony. Twilight pushed open the door and the others enter, you also enter, though a little hesitantly. Inside, the walls were covered in books, there was a small kitchen area blocked off by a door, and stairs disappearing upstairs. “Spike! Come down here please!” Twilight called up the stairs, you can hear a door close as somebody come down the stairs. This somebody was a little kid, dark blue cargo shorts, white and red high top basket ball shoes, and a blue and yellow hoodie covered purple scales. His eyes were green and the pupils were slits, he had a green Mohawk thing going on, also. So this is what a baby dragon looks like, you think to yourself.
“Hey, Twilight, did you find what you were looking for?” Spike asked.
“Yup, we found an alien from a different world, he's right there,” Twilight gestured to you.
“Hello,” you say.
“Hi, um Twilight, if he is an alien, then why does he look like an Earth Pony?” Spike asked, never taking his eyes off you.
“We don't know, but we need to send a letter to Princess Celestia, if you will please,” Twilight said. Spike took his eyes off you and found a scroll and a pen. “Dear Princess Celestia, we have found the object that had made the bright flash in the sky. It turns out it was an alien. He has taken the form of a light red Earth Pony, and he doesn't seem to be a threat of any kind. I await your letter. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.” Spike wrote with his tongue in his teeth and finished with a flourish. He then rolled up the scroll and held it at arms length and blew green flames on it. You would have questioned why he would burn a letter, if Twilight hadn't already explained that this was how she sent letters to Celestia. A few seconds later Spike burped up a letter, again you would have been surprised if you had not been informed before hand. Twilight grabbed the letter out of the air, opened it, and began to read out loud. “Dear Twilight Sparkle, I thank you for informing me about the 'alien' and it had peaked my curiosity. I will meet with the 'alien'... now.” Twilight finished.
“What does she mean by meeting me now?” you asked. Twilight was about to answer, but she was interrupted by somebody knocking on the door. Spike opened the door and a tall mare entered. She had a blinding white coat, her long hair looked like a diluted rainbow, she was dressed in a very elegant white dress, golden high heels, she had a very elaborate headdress on, matching her necklace with a sun in the center. You didn't need an introduction for you already knew who this was. Instead you utter the only thing you can think of right now. “Oh.”

Author's Note:

More in depth character descriptions in later chapters, including your story and other characters.