• Published 6th Feb 2012
  • 3,079 Views, 221 Comments

The Day of No More Eyes - Argembarger



A tale of overcoming adversity, and learning what it means to be a true hero.

  • ...
44
 221
 3,079

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: Now Introducing: Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle woke up to Spike shaking her hoof.

"Twilight, Twilight! Wake up! I can't see! Am I blind? Is this what blindness is like?"

Twilight woke up and couldn't see, either. "Yes, Spike. I'm blind too. This is what blindness is like. Please stop shaking me."

Spike didn't stop shaking her. Insubordination. "Where are our eyes, Twilight?"

Twilight sighed. "What do I look like, a private eye?" She laughed at her own hilarious joke. "I just woke up. I don't know where our eyes are. Probably getting more sleep than I got..." She closed her eyes and tried to ignore Spike shaking her.

"But Twilight, what about your studies? How are you going to read without any eyes?"

Twilight yawned. "Oh, Spike. I'm sure I have a spell somewhere in one of my books that will let me read without seeing." She rolled over and pulled her covers over her head.

Spike shrugged and attempted to make his way back downstairs. The chores still needed to be done, after all.

PreviousChapters Next