• Published 6th Feb 2012
  • 3,079 Views, 221 Comments

The Day of No More Eyes - Argembarger



A tale of overcoming adversity, and learning what it means to be a true hero.

  • ...
44
 221
 3,079

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15: Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie bounced down the main boulevard of Ponyville happily. At least, she thought it was the main boulevard. She might have lost track somewhere back near the tree, or maybe when she crashed into the mailmare, or possibly when she got lost in Canterlot Castle's hedge maze, or it could've been when she crashed into the mailmare again.

The mailmare seemed to be the only pony who didn't seem so affected by the ubiquitous blindness, probably because her vision has always been rather impaired.

Pinkie Pie tried to remember the mailmare's name, as she bounced in the sunlight. Was it Drippy Hoof? No... Darty Halves? Naah, but maybe it was... Drizz't Do'urden? Datzy Der? Dharma Hackle? Dermanaphyxinerckle Holfynakierplocan? Roseluck?

That's right. It was Roseluck. Pinkie congratulated herself for having such an astute mind for names and faces.

Pinkie bounced merrily along, stopping only when she reached all of her friends. She couldn't wait to hear Twilight's brilliant plan to restore their sight!

PreviousChapters Next