• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 4,853 Views, 512 Comments

Bully: Manticore Academy - the silver-maned pony



After being dropped off by her distant parents, Rainbow Dash must now survive in the toughest school in Equestria. As she makes new friends, she also makes new enemies. Will Rainbow Dash survive the onslaught? Read to find out.

  • ...
12
 512
 4,853

Chp 15: Defi De Boxe

A couple of days have passed after the preps’ declaration of war against Dash and her friends. The preppies were true to their word when they said that the carnival day was the last peaceful day for Rainbow and her friends. Fights have broken out between bullies and preppies, which usually resulted in large numbers of injured bullies and a handful of bruised preps. The nerds got the worst of it, but they managed to survive by traveling in large groups and always having a bat or small club at hand. Things were worse for Dash, who now got into three fights day. It reminded her of when the bullies were her enemies, except that she was now fighting more experienced ponies.

Dash was sitting at the pier next to the lighthouse. Scootaloo sat by her side and they were both silent. It was Sunday morning and the sun was hiding behind thick gray clouds. It was as though nature was reflecting their bitter mood.

“Crap.” Dash finally said, “What the Tartarus am I gonna do?”

“What are we going to do?” Scootaloo corrected, “You’re not in this alone. You got me, Gilda, and Twilight.”

“The preppies are after you, Gilda, and Twi because of me, so it’s my problem. Besides, you girls got bigger issues to deal with than my problems, like the exams.” She turned to the small pegasus, “You should really get back to school. The exams start tomorrow and something tells me you’ll need all of the studying you can get.”

“I’ll only go if you come.” Scootaloo said stubbornly.

“Sorry, squirt, but I’ve got bigger, richer fish to fry.” Rainbow sighed, “This is becoming a huge pain in the flank.”

“How about you send another message like you did with Gilda?”

“As much as I would love to do that, it would probably make things worse. I wish Twilight was here; she’s good with the elaborate plans.”

“Then I could go get her and-”

“Don’t bother. I doubt anything could pull that mare from her books with the exams so close. Gilda is also too busy getting preps to back off from her friends, so she’s out. You’re way too young-”

“I can fight!” Scootaloo cried indignantly.

“You’re too young to fight.” Dash said.

“I can still help. Let me think of a plan.” Scootaloo scrunched her face in concentration, “You already tried to send a message with tagging their house, but that didn’t work. Maybe you can beat them up all at once?”

“I did that so many times that I lost count.”

“Well, isn’t there somepony that they respect that you can fight?”

“There’s Rarity, but I don’t think I’ll feel right for bullying a fashionista, even if she is a prep.” At that moment, something in Dash’s head turned on, “Wait a second…there’s Dumb-Bell. He’s the champion.” Dash grinned, “If I take out the champ, then they’ll know not to mess with me.” She turned to Scootaloo, “Thanks, Scoots, you figured it out.”

“Are you sure about this? Didn’t you say that the champion was tough?”

“I said he surprised me. Besides, I got stronger.” Dash said. She looked down at her wrist where Soarin’s weights were hanging. She still had two on her wrist and two on her ankles, but they now weighed five pounds each. It had been a long time since she fought without them, so it would be interesting to see how much faster she had gotten.

“I’ll see you later, Scootaloo.” Dash said as she walked away, “After today, the preppies won’t be bothering anypony anymore.”

“Can I come too?”

“Don’t sweat it, Scootaloo. I got this.” With that, she ran to the preps’ gym.

After a couple of minutes, Dash reached her destination. She looked around, as though expecting to hear the sound of a roaring crowd. Sadly, there were nopony to cheer for what she was about to do; only regular citizens going on with their lives. As she reached for the door, she heard somepony gasp. Rainbow turned and saw a colt looking up at the sky with a goofy grin. Dash looked up and was surprised to see what she saw; snow. After several days of freezing winds, snow had finally arrived.
________________________________________
The boxing gym was nearly deserted. The only ponies inside were Aloe, Lotus, Colgate, Vinyl, and Dumb-Bell. They were squeezing in some exercise before they resumed their studying when the gym’s doors burst opened. They all turned and saw Rainbow Dash marching in.

“You got a lot of nerve coming here.” Colgate said as she advanced towards the pegasus. Dash, however, shoved the preppy aside. Aloe and Lotus tried to intervene, but the pegasus swiftly went around them. Vinyl did nothing to stop Dash since she was excited to see what the athlete was going to do. Dash stopped when she was in front of Dumb-Bell.

The champion grinned, “What do you want?”

Dash took a deep breath and then performed a pegasus uppercut on the champion, knocking him on his flank.

“Sorry about that,” Dash said, not sounding remotely sorry, “but I didn’t have a white glove.”

Rainbow turned to face all of the preppies, “Listen up, you snob bitches! I, Rainbow Dash, officially challenge Dumb-Bell for the championship.”

The preps all roared with laughter. Aloe spoke in between laughter, “Do you really expect we’ll accept you as the champion?!”

“I don’t care about that. All I care about is that after this, you’ll know who the top dog is.”

“Sorry, but I decline your offer, Dash.” Dumb-Bell said after getting back up.

Dash smiled, “How about we make things interesting? If I lose to you, then I promise to dropout of Manticore Academy.”

Silence followed this proclamation. The preppies all turned to each other as though they couldn’t believe their ears. Colgate said, “How can we believe you?”

“If I don’t dropout, then you preps will just have more reasons to hate me, and we all know you want more of those. But, if I win, all of you preps will stop acting like idiots and stay away from me and my friends.”

“Deal.” Dumb-Bell said before anypony else could say anything. He walked up to Dash and stared her down, “And after you dropout, I’ll allow you to clean my boots.”
________________________________________
The bell rang, signaling the first round. Dash and Dumb-Bell, now in their boxing uniforms, circled each other while the senior members watched. There were no assisting corners and no referees; the match would keep going until somepony was unable to fight.

Dumb-Bell was the first to strike, but Dash dodged the move easily. The champion let out another series of jabs, but Dash swiftly moved around them.

“When are you going to start fighting?!” Dumb-Bell said irritably when he missed a right hook.

Dash smiled, “I’ll start when you start trying.”

Just like many preps before him, Dumb-Bell growled and punched relentlessly. Dash, however, appeared to be having the time of her life. Without the weights holding her down, she felt so much quicker. She was even surprised by how well she was able to dodge the attacks. The bell rang again, ending the first match. Dash was grinning broadly as she walked to her corner while Dumb-Bell was panting slightly on his way to his corner.

The next round was completely different than before. The champion started off with a strong right hook, leaving himself opened. With her new found speed, Dash sent out a volley of jabs to the champion’s face, causing the preppies to gasp as they saw the champion’s nose bleeding.

“You’ll pay for that.” Dumb-Bell said menacingly.

Dash scoffed, “The day I pay for your nose job is the day I stop being awesome.”

Dash was so confident that she didn’t keep her guard up. Unfortunately, her arrogance made her forget one crucial detail; Dumb-Bell was also fast. Dumb-Bell quickly threw a right hook and Rainbow dodged it, but Dumb-Bell quickly followed up with a left cross, colliding with Dash’s face.

The punch instantly grounded Dash. This wasn’t the first time she was ever knocked down with a punch, but it was the first time that one punch managed to almost knock her out cold. As Dumb-Bell received cheers from the crowd, Rainbow groggily got to her feet.

“What’s wrong, Dash?” The champion said, “I thought you could at least handle one of my hits.”

“And I thought you could close your mouth for a second.” Dash said. She was trying to hide her embarrassment from the pain she felt from the one punch. The athlete went into a frenzy and let out a barrage of punches. The champion took all of the hits and smiled. After the attack, Dash was winded, and that’s when Dumb-Bell landed a clean blow on Dash’s side. Again, Dash went crashing to the floor.

“What-the-buck?!” Dash said between pained gasps.

“There’s a reason why I’m the champ, and you’re just a chump.” Dumb-Bell said when the ring bell rang again. Dash struggled to her side of the ring as she waited for the next round. She didn’t know what was wrong. She took only two punches, and yet it felt as though she had been fighting for two hours.

The third round started and Dash decided that enough was enough. Dumb-Bell tried a right haymaker, but Dash moved aside and punched his damaged nose. As the champion recoiled in pain, the rainbow-haired pegasus let out all of her frustration she had felt for the last couple of days. For a full minute, it was nothing but jabs, hooks, and crosses from the rainbow-haired pegasus.

“Where’s all that tough talk now?” Dash howled, “Come on, mister champion! Where’s all you crap now?!”

“ENOUGH!” Dumb-Bell shouted after being hit in the stomach for the eighth time, “I will not be bested by some low-life!”

Dumb-Bell than began to forcefully removed his boxing gloves. He tore them off, revealing brass knuckles underneath.

“I knew you didn’t have the balls.” Dash said, eyeing the weapons, “So what? No rules?”

Dumb-Bell launched a punch with the brass knuckles.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Dash said, grinning. She dodged the attack, and then kicked him in his manhood, receiving painful, and sympathetic, groans from the audience. Rainbow then jabbed Dumb-Bell until he was hanging on the ropes of the ring. Dash flapped her wings and performed a pegasus uppercut, knocking the champion over the ropes and crashing to the outside floor.

“What’s up?!” Dash shouted as she took of her gloves, “Who’s the toughest now?! Who’s the top dog now?! Who’s the baddest now?! I’ll give you a hint! The big bad wolf is my BITCH!”

The preps just stared agape as they saw their champion groaning in pain, and their enemy dancing the cabbage patch on the ring.

“Well done, Dash.”

Everypony turned to see Rarity descending from the stairs leading to the second floor balcony. Dash saw the preppy leader, so she increased the speed of her dance to insult the unicorn. Rarity just smiled strangely at Dash. The unicorn reached the ground floor and walked past the other preppies and to the floored Dumb-Bell.

The ex-champion looked up at Rarity, “Sorry, Rarity.”

Rarity then slapped Dumb-Bell hard across the face. She said, “I saw your match from the VIP room and saw your little trinkets.” She pointed to the brass knuckles, “I am really disappointed in you.”

The preppy leader walked up to the rest of the preppies, “Ladies, we are at a crossroads. We cannot deny that we have been though many tragic defeats for a while, so we have two choices. We can either let the enemy steamroll over us, or we can rise from the ashes,” she pointed to Dash, “and smite our enemy.”

“Smite our enemies!” the preppies chanted.

“Hey!” Dash yelled, “Why don’t you skip the drama and get ready to get your flanks kicked.”

“Then allow me to prepare myself.” Rarity said. She then quickly ran up the stairs and to the VIP lounge. Dash jumped over the rope, only to be circled by Aloe, Lotus, and Colgate.

The pegasus sighed, “Alright, one more for old times’ sake.”

Colgate, being the most eager, threw the first punch, which connected. Dash massaged her face; she was still reeling from Dumb-Bell’s blows. However, Dash decided that it was time to test out the new move Soarin taught her for the radio she got at the carnival. Aloe closed in and was about to throw a jab, but Dash quickly brought her leg up and performed a heavy front kick, sending Aloe colliding to a wall.

Lotus came to her sister’s aid. Lotus went for an uppercut, but Dash jumped out of the way. The pegasus then jumped and did a dropkick on the earth pony, sending her flying across the room. Dash flapped her wings to stabilize herself in mid-air and landed on her feet.

“What now, Colgate?” Dash asked.

Colgate growled and charged. Dash did a pegasus leg sweep, but the prep jumped and dodged it. Colgate threw a cross and Dash took the hit in order to land a haymaker on the prep. As Colgate staggered, Dash did another front kick, and then finished up with a pegasus uppercut.

“Well, doesn’t this look familiar?” Dash asked the downed preps, “If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go and beat up your boss.”

Dash casually walked over the preppies and onto the stairs. She walked up to the second floor and saw the VIP lounge, but Vinyl Scratch was in her way.

“Vinyl,” Dash said, “think real hard on what you’re about to do. I’d rather not beat up one of the only preppies I actually kind of like.”

Vinyl kept a grin on her face as she sized the pegasus up. Vinyl walked forward and Dash took her stance. The prep stood face to face with the pegasus, “You got five minutes.” she said before walking past the pegasus.

Dash turned around to the preppy, “What the hay just happened?”

Vinyl turned around, still grinning, “Even though you don’t think much of her, Rarity is a pretty cool pony. She helped us a lot, which is why we like her so much. Sure she has her faults, but who doesn’t? However, she’s angrier now ever since Lightning Dust came around. I don’t know much about that one, but I just get a bad feeling when she’s around.” Vinyl lifted up her tinted glasses, revealing bright red eyes. She winked, “I like you, so I’d rather have you be the pegasus Rarity listens to. But, I like Rarity more, so I’ll give you five minutes with her before me and the rest of us come kick your flank. Good luck.” And with that, she calmly walked down the stairs.

Dash grinned as she walked to the VIP door. Taking a deep breath, she kicked opened the door and walked right in. Rarity was at the bar making herself a drink. She was now wearing a pure white boxing uniform.

“Would you like a strawberry daiquiri?” The unicorn asked the pegasus.

“I’d rather just get on with it.” Dash said, raising her fist.

Rarity shrugged, “Suit yourself.” She took a sip of her drink as she stared curiously at Dash.

The pegasus sighed, “How long are you gonna take to finish your damn drink?”

Rarity answered by continuing to drink her beverage.

Rainbow sighed again before hopping over the bar counter and examining the drinks on the shelves, “You got any apple cider?”

Rarity took a bottle from the top shelf and handed it to Rainbow. As the two drank in silence, Rarity said, “Why are you fighting us? We’ve never did anything to you before you joined the boxing club.”

Dash took a swig of apple cider and then scoffed, “Isn’t it obvious? You preppies are a bunch a rich bullies that needed to be taught some manners.”

“There is no need to lie, Dash. I’ll respect your answer in the best why I can.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Yes you are because I know for a fact that neither my friends nor I ever bullied anypony. We only fight those that formally challenge us.”

Dash laughed, “My Faust you are so blind! You don’t notice anything at all. No wonder you make Sweetie Belle so upset.” Dash brought the apple cider to her lips, but Rarity launched a haymaker that sent Dash over the counter and onto the other side.

“And you finally pushed my big, red button.” Rarity said coldly as she set down her drink and raised her fist. Dash quickly got up and readied herself for a fight. They circled each other and Dash kept a sharp eye on Rarity’s hands; if she was an ex-badflank, then Rainbow would have to careful. Rarity stepped forward and, instead of punching, she brought her right leg up and kicked Dash’s chin.

The impact echoed and Rainbow stood her ground. She looked very confused until she grabbed her chin and groaned painfully, “How the hay does a boxer know how to kick like that?!”

Rarity smiled at her enemy’s pain, “I took a page from Vinyl’s book and decided to learn another form of fighting. While Vinyl studied a bit of wrestling, I studied a bit on karate.”

“Good for you.” Dash said, “Too bad it won’t help much.” The pegasus rushed and did a heavy front kick, which connected. As Rarity was propelled back, Dash went for a haymaker, but the unicorn stopped the attack with a quick jab of her own followed up with a right hook. The preppy leader did a strong uppercut, sending Dash back onto the ground.

“Come on, Rainbow Dash.” Rarity scolded, “I at least expected more from somepony who bested the champion. Quite frankly, I’m disappointed.”

Dash growled as she got to her feet and performed a pegasus leg sweep, knocking the prep down. The athlete got up and stomped on Rarity’s face, but the preppy rolled away and got up, only to be thrown across the room by the athlete’s pegasus drop kick. Rarity groaned as she got up and ran toward Dash. The unicorn jumped, grabbed the chandelier dangling in the lounge, and then swung to a very surprised Dash. Rarity brought up her leg as she fell to Dash and kicked the pegasus squarely in the chest. As soon as Rainbow was downed, Rarity grabbed Dash by the collar of her shirt and began to punch her in the face.

“I’m really sorry about this.” Rarity said as she punched, “I usually don’t fight in such a brutish way, but” Rarity grinned slightly, “I think I’ll make an exception for you.”

The preppy leader struck again and again. Dash tried to fight back, but she was still nursing the wounds from Dumb-Bell’s strikes, and Rarity’s blows did not help the athlete’s recovery. In a last ditch effort, Dash brought her legs to her chest and the used them to flip Rarity. During the flip, Dash flapped her wings as best she could while on her back, and Rarity went soaring over the pegasus, over the bar counter, and crashed into the shelves stacked with drinks.

Dash got back to her feet again and saw bottle and bottle of drinks rain down on Rarity. Drinks of all types and colors covered the unicorn from head to toe.

Dash chuckled as she walked to the counter, “I’m sure that there’s a ‘you’re all wet’ joke here, but it’s just too easy…like you.”

Rarity, soaked in all kinds of beverages, reached over the bar counter to grab Dash, but the pegasus was faster. Rainbow grabbed Rarity by the head and slammed her to the counter. The athlete then proceeded to put the unicorn on top of the counter, and then drag her across it like in the movies, which finished with Rarity slamming into the glass, and thankfully unbreakable, panels.

Dash used the bar counter to support her as she walked to Rarity. As much as the pegasus hated to admit it, Rarity was a good fighter that gave her a run for her money. Rainbow reached the unicorn and grabbed her by her soaked hair, “I have to say that I’m actually surprised by you. I thought you would have totally flipped out because of your ruined mane.”

“Believe me.” Rarity said venomously, “I am blindingly furious by what you have done to my mane, but my desire to watch you pay for your crimes is keeping it at bay.”

“Well that’s boring.” Dash said, “Come on, where’s Main De fer?”

Rarity’s eyes widened at the sound of her old nickname. She then spat at Dash, “Never say that name again.”

“Or what?” Dash said testily.

Rarity pursed her lips together and emitted the most ear-splitting whistle Dash had ever heard. The pegasus covered her ears, but to no avail, “What the buck?!”

Rarity finished whistling and grinned, “That was the signal. Soon, my friends will be rushing through that door, and you will pay for what you have done.”

Dash immediately backed away to the middle of the room and waited. She waited, but nothing happened.

“Where in Equestria are they?” Rarity said, sounding somewhat betrayed. It was at that moment the two ponies heard the sound of fighting. Forgetting their animosity momentarily, Dash and Rarity looked through the window panel and they were surprised by what they saw below.

Dumb-Bell and Colgate were currently fighting a very pissed looking Gilda. Next to the fight was another one involving the preppy twins fighting Twilight Sparkle, who was looking livid and holding her homemade firecrackers. And finally, there was Vinyl Scratch, laughing manically, as she was being chased around the boxing ring by a baseball bat wielding Scootaloo.

“What are they doing here?!” Rarity said.

Dash said nothing and stared in awe. The pegasus tried to hide it, but she was happy that they, her friends, came to help her. She even began to laugh, at least until Rarity punched her in the face.

“Stop laughing!” Rarity said, “You have no right to be happy.”

“Why not?” Dash said, “Is it because I’m not your bitch?”

“I couldn’t care less if you kissed the very ground I walk on. I care only that you are a worse bully than Gilda ever was.”

“Take that back!” Dash yelled as she got up and struck Rarity with a heavy front kick, “I am not a bully!” Rainbow followed up with a pegasus uppercut, “You and your little cronies are the bullies!”

“Blasphemy!” Rarity cried as she countered with a five-hit combo, sending Dash to her knees, “My friends and I would never stoop so low.”

“OPEN YOUR EYES!” Dash shouted, startling the unicorn, “Why else do you think I picked a fight with you? At first, I just wanted to get to Lightning Dust because she’s a crazy bitch, but after seeing you preps were bullies, I had to teach you all a lesson.”

“But we’re not!”

“Then why did you tell Sweetie Belle to report to you if your friends were ever bullying?”

Rarity quickly back away from Dash, “How did you know?” she said quietly.

“She told me when she joined me and Scootaloo at the carnival after you ditched her-”

“I would never ‘ditch’ my sister.” Rarity said hotly.

“Whatever you say, but the point is that you know I’m right.”

Rarity began to breathe quickly, as though a monster was closing in on her. She then said shakily, “It was a long time ago, when we were young and foolish. We thought the only way to get respect was through fighting, so we…” Rarity massaged fist, “We did some things we weren’t proud of, but it’s over now.”

“Maybe you stopped, but every other prep kept on doing it. There doing it right now. You know that I’m telling the truth, or else you wouldn’t have asked your sister to tell you if she ever saw your friends bullying again.”

“How do I know you’re not just using this information to create a rift between me and my friends?”

“Go ask your friends and see for yourself. If it turns out I’m lying, then we could go back to beating the ever loving crap out of each other.”

Rarity stared at Dash for a while longer before sighing, “Let’s go.”

Dash nodded and followed the unicorn to the door. Rarity turned to Dash, “Just one more thing.” Rarity then punched Dash in the stomach and then connected her knee to the pegasus’s chin, knocking down the pegasus. Rarity stared at Rainbow, “That was for my hair.” She then held the door open for Dash could painfully walk out the door with Rarity limping behind her.

The two walked down to the ground floor to see that the fighting was still going on. Rarity cupped her hands around her mouth, “Everypony stop!”

Rainbow did the same thing, “Listen to the drama queen!”

Everypony stopped and looked at the injured and bruised duo. Rarity walked to one side of the room, Rainbow walked to the other side, and they were joined by their friends.

“Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo said as she and the rest joined their friend, “Are you okay?”

“That’s kind of a stupid question.” Gilda said, “Of course she’s okay because Dash wouldn’t let any prep beat her up.”

“If you want to know something really stupid,” Twilight said, “it’s coming here alone. What were you thinking, Dash?”

Rainbow didn’t say anything; she just beamed at her friends, “What are you doing here?”

Gilda ruffled Scootaloo’s hair, “This one told me that you wanted to be a badflank by taking on the preppies by yourself, so I knew you would need my help.”

“It was as they were running out of the school that they bumped into me.” Twilight said, “They told me what was happening, so I decided to lend my assistance.”

Rainbow raised an eyebrow at the nerd leader, “So you gave up studying time for me?”

It was Twilight’s turn to raise an eyebrow, “Of course. Do you really think I would choose studying over a friend?”

Dash was saved from answering by the incoming preppies. Dash and Rarity were in front while their friends stood behind them like bodyguards.

“This is it.” Rarity said. She turned to her preppies friends, “I want you all to answer truthfully. Have you been going behind my back and fighting with defenseless ponies?”

Colgate raised an eyebrow, “Let me guess, Rainbow Dash told you some lies about us?”

“Don’t call Rainbow a liar.” Scootaloo said as she advanced toward the preppies, but the athlete held her back.

Colgate continued, “Rainbow Dash is just a bully who wants to cause trouble for us.”

As Rarity’s friends looked innocent, Twilight stepped forward, “If that’s true, then why am I here helping a bully?”

This time, it was Lotus who spoke, “Maybe you just wanted protection, so you stand by Dash.”

Twilight scoffed, “Do you really think of me as so weak and submissive that I would give up my values for some protection? I would have thought that I have made it clear to everypony in Manticore Academy that I despised bullying.”

Rarity faced her friends, “This is the moment of truth; answer my question and you can prove these ponies wrong. However,” Rarity’s voice broke slightly, “if our friendship means anything to you, then please, just answer truthfully.”

The preppies seemed to have lost their momentum. They didn’t dare look at Rarity and instead stared at the floor.

“Rainbow Dash is right.”

Everypony turned and saw that it was Vinyl who spoke, “Dash is right. It wasn’t as bad as before, but we have been messing with some ponies.”

“Why?” Rarity asked sadly, “I thought we were done with that life.”

“You don’t remember Rarity,” Dumb-Bell said, “but our lives did not get easy after we agreed to stop. You didn’t notice much because you hanged your gloves, but other ponies, besides greasers, started to come after us." Dumb-Bell gestured to the senior members, "They thought that because we weren’t fighting anymore, that we were now easy targets, but we showed them.” He added with a grim smile.

Rarity wiped her eyes, “So it’s my fault. I should have been more attentive of you all. I was selfish.”

“No you weren’t” Aloe implored, “All you did was try to forget, but we couldn’t.”

“It’s not your fault, Rarity.” Colgate said, now visibly sad, “It’s ours.”

“We should have never listened to that pegasus!” Lotus said angrily.

Rarity blinked, “What did Dash tell you?”

“Not Rainbow Dash.” Lotus said, “I’m talking about Lightning Dust.”

“What did Lightning Dust tell you?” Rainbow said quickly as she stepped forward to the preps.

Colgate answered the question, “We have been in contact with Lighting for a while now. She was the one that gave us the names of the ponies who disrespected us. Although, it might have been that she just gave us random names to fuel our anger.”

“But why did she do it?” Rarity asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you why.” Dash said as she faced everypony, “Because Lightning Dust loves to make other ponies do what she wants.”

“I believe you meant she has a God-complex.” Twilight said.

“Right, God-complex. She just sat down and watched all of us dance around for her enjoyment. But you know what; she messed with the wrong ponies.” Dash turned to Rarity and held out her hand, “Lightning Dust was the reason we were at each other’s throats. Although, I guess it wasn’t too hard to get us to hate each other, but that’s beside the point. She was also the one who caused you and your friends to do some crappy thing. What do you say we work together, and prove to Lightning Dust that we aren’t her pawns?”

Everypony waited with baited breath as Rarity stared at Dash’s hand. The unicorn hesitated for a moment before taking Dash’s hand and shaking it. Rarity grinned,

“It-is-on!”

Author's Note:

Arc 2 is COMPLETE!!!!!! Finally!

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you readers for your support. When I began to write this story, I'd never expected it to get this popular. I promise I will make this story the best it can be.
I should let y'all know that I'll be taking a break from writing Bully: Manticore Academy. Don't worry; it won't be a half-year hiatus. The reason is that I'm still trying to develop the next couple of acrs. I only have the raw materials right now, so I'll need some time to plan the rest of the story. I would also like to take a stab at drawing, so the next chapter will be here in three months at the latest.
Please comment on what you like and didn't like. I'll see y'all next time when Rainbow Dash fights her toughest enemies yet: The Greasers!