• Published 3rd Apr 2013
  • 20,788 Views, 414 Comments

Beings from another world - Vmad



Chris gets a shock of a lifetime when 6 creatures approach him while he was sketching the scenery.

  • ...
72
 414
 20,788

Nightfall and some explanation

Oh boy....Explaining the Internet to these mares won't end well. I just know it.

"Erm...Okay. Pretty much the Internet is like a huge library that stores dozens of information. You can browse stories, look at pictures, watch videos, listen to music and search for things that you want to find out" I explained. The girls gave a look of disbelief. "You don't believe me do you?" I asked them. They nodded, well, except for Pinkie. I sighed and went back to my laptop, clicking 'Chrome' and out pops a window.

The girls jumped back slightly when the window showed up unexpectanly. I went to 'Google images' and searched for a simple picture. A sunflower. When finished, out came many different pictures of sunflowers. Some hand drawn, some looked cartoonish and some looked as if it came from an anime. They all were amazed when they saw this.

"Can I try?" Twilight asked me nervously. I nodded and let her sit on the chair I sat on. I quickly put the current tab back to 'Google search' and told Twilight to type whatever she wanted. She scanned all the keys first before typing out what she wanted to find. Surprisingly, she wanted to find out what we know about unicorns.

"Huh. Apparently unicorns are only myths. That's interesting" she said, putting a finger to her chin.

"Well girls, you can use that laptop to go search whatever the hell you need. I'll be in the living room using a spare laptop. Just call me if you need anything alright?" I asked them. They nodded happily and soon, I was out of the room.

I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the laptop that my father used and began to watch some gaming commentary. After a while, I checked the digital clock on the laptop and found out it was about 7:30 pm. 'Huh. Apparently I've been playing Dota 2 for around 4 hours' I thought to myself. A few more minutes of watching, I soon heard my name being called.

"Chris! Can you come here please!?" It was Twilights voice. Wonder why they would need me...

"Alright! Coming!" I yelled back. As I went into my room, I opened the door and saw all 6 mares with their faces turned crimson. "Uhhh...What's the prob?" I asked them. They all just pointed at the screen of my laptop. When I looked at my laptop, I now know why their faces turned crimson.

The picture was showed the girls doing...things with each other. But that was only one picture out of over a whole bunch of pictures. My face was turning red and soon, I could feel a bulge growing in my pants. "Uhhh...W-Where the h-hell d-d-did you girls f-find these?" I stammered. Now what caught my eye was not really the pic (but it was breath taking. Dem curves yo!) but the description. It stated "Heres the mane 6 from 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' having some *fun* in the library. God. Just looking at this makes me harder than steel!". Wait...My Little Pony....Oh God.

'Shit! No wonder they looked so familiar! These girls are from a kids show! And they have found out the mature side of it!!'. I was mentally facepalming at my stupidity for not realising. The girls looked almost the same and sounded the same as a little girls show called, 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. I quickly closed the tab and closed the laptop shut, letting the girls calm down from what they had encountered.

"W-What was that a-all about" Rainbow stammered a bit. Oh god. I first tell them about the Internet, leading them into accidentally searching porn about them, and now I have to explain why the hell people know about them. I swear if there was any brony that see's them, they would freak out and go around the neigbourhood yelling, "MY LITTLE PONY IS REAL!!".

"Erm...Well Rainbow. All of you girls just accidentally found....porn of yourself on the Internet. And before I go on any further, the reason why some people know about you girls is that the 6 of you are from a...cartoon" I told them. Their faces were still red but held a curious look.

"Lets just forget about that and move on. Okay, so you girls would want to know how this show came about, yes?" I asked them. They nodded their heads. "Okay. You see, you girls are actually part of a woman's imagination, in which she used to create the show. The show is based on a unicorns named Twilight Sparkle", Twilight blushed when she heard her name.

"And her so called adventures with her 5 friends, which are the 5 of you" I said, pointing to Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. "That's pretty much what I can really say. I don't really watch the show so I don't know a whole lot about the whole story plot" I told them.

Then Twilight looked at me and asked, "Can you show us this show?". I was surprised at first but then I probably realised she wanted to know whether if everything in the show happened to them. I nodded and re-opened my laptop.

After a bit of waiting, I found the first season and first episode of the show let the girls see for themselves.

The girls were entranced with the show and their literal pony forms. They all giggled when they saw Twilight's face met the ground due to Rainbow Dash. They laughed when Pinkie Pie was the same old Pinkie Pie that they still know.

After the first episode, I looked at them and asked them, "So....How was it?".

"That....was pretty spot on. It was as if they filmed the whole thing" Twilight commented.

"Just remember, these shows were all based on the imagination of a person" I told them. I looked at the nearby digital clock and spotted it was 10 pm. I hadn't realised that time flew by so quickly.

"Well girls, we should get some shut eye. We can talk more tomorrow, ok?" they simply nodded before leaving the room, yawning to themselves. I changed into my sleeping clothes and turned off the lights before heading to my bed. Once in bed, I made no hesitation to sleep, as I needed to clear my mind of all the things that transpired today. Especially what happened just now.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
=The master bedroom=

The girls were now fully in their nightwear and were ready to sleep. But there was still one thing that lingered in the back of their minds; 'What if we can't go back home?'.

The girls were all too tired to even talk about it, so they let it slip past them and just headed to bed, drifting off into a dreamless slumber.



=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•-=•
=Meanwhile. Back in the land of Equestria=

The goddess of the sun was pacing back and forth in her throne room, obviously troubled by the sudden dissapreance of her star pupil Twilight Sparkle and her friends. She even made 10,000 guards search across Equestria and further beyond, in hopes to find the 6 mares. She was suddenly stopped by a thought that she could not let it take affect of her;'What if they were dead!'

She then felt a hand pat her shoulder. When she turned around, she saw her sister there beside her, with worry plastered onto her face.

"Oh Luna. Why are you here dear sister?" her etherial voice spoke to her beloved sister.

"Tia. Thou art scaring us. Thou hasn't been sleeping very well over the past few days. Please dear sister, do not fret, for we have faith over the safety of Twilight Sparkle and her friends" Luna spoke calmly towards her sister.

Celestia sighed. Her sister was right. If she did not sleep well, she wouldn't be able to rule very well. She only hoped that Luna is correct about the safety of her trusted student. She nodded to her sister and soon she exited the throne room and headed her way towards her room.

Luna sighed and went to the balcony, staring into the moon, her moon. She too only hoped that the girls are safe where they were. Then, she too exited the throne room and headed her way towards her room.

Author's Note:

Ermergerd! MLP exists in the human world world! Yea...I actually wanted to put that detail in the story somewhere in the previous chapters. I know this chap is a bit short, so I'll try to see if I can make the next chapter longer. Like I said, I've been pretty busy as of late.

Anyways, hope you like it!