• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 10,719 Views, 467 Comments

Frie-n-emy - Guy Balkur



A surviving Spartan from reach and a Sangheili Hereitic are transported to Equstria after overloading the slip space drive on a covenant Super Carrier

  • ...
43
 467
 10,719

Chp 15: Hide n seek

//Ponyville//
//7.30 hours after slipspace rupture//

"Oh my, this is delicious." said a normal earth pony who sat inside the ponyville cafe. He had his face engrossed into a newspaper that had a rather unusual tittle.

Space Human from alternate dimension. Turns out, it doesn't have a taste for pony flesh. (As far as we know)

"They really need to open their minds more when it comes to situations like this. He doesn't seem that unstable.......yet." The blue pony pushed his paper on the table he was sitting at and began to sip his tea.

"Will that be all sir?" asked the waiter pony who had a bright orange mane. His yellow fur was covered by the white chiefs jacket he wore as he held up other used and filthy dishes on a larger silver plate.

"Why yes my good sir. Here you go." The blue earth pony brushed his bright yellow mane out of his eyes before handing him the fancy cup. "You ponies make a real great cup of coffee." he added.

"Wait, I thought I gave you tea?" Responded the confused waiter pony. He looked at the cup and could see traces of brown like drops coating the inside. He looked back at the earth pony who had now vanished from sight. The waiter's brown iris's shrunk from rage as he looked for the diner dasher under the table and then back on top to find two neatly placed bits. Relieved, and glad to not had burst another vain in rage, the pony gathered the bits into his coin pouch before returning to his duties.

While the waiter disposed the first round of dishes for the day, he glanced outside the cafe windows, looking for his first customers. He whistled a short tune before the sounds of cries from running ponies stopped his merry morning. Looking back outside, he saw ponies dashing across the store and into their homes. Clearly something had happened from within the circle of town. He stopped his morning duties and trotted outside to locate all of the commotion. Turning around the corner of his cafe, the pony found an unnatural site. There appeared to be a tall bipedal creature, with armor and a unnecessarily large sword, walking down the street. It was too far away to notice the professional armor was really just cardboard pieces glued onto a giant box. But from a distance, it made the young chief pony gulp in terror. He heard of the rumors surrounding the space alien. Not being one to take any chances , he rushed inside his cafe and flipped his sign to close.


Outside near the apple family orchard, the blue earth pony sat upon a branch near the the barn. His form began to shift into a cuddly squirrel to keep his incognito from the princess, who had now just emerged from the inside of the barn. Along with the prime candidates for complete Equstria domination. Alan and Bathou'mus. He chuckled mischievously before taking a large bite out of a succulent apple nearest to him. His excitement was halted as three more, similar figures followed suite. He cupped his squirrel paws up to his eyes as he used them like binoculars. He zoomed on the new characters and saw two more humans and an elite with dark green armor. The new humans had cheerful grins as they walked with their commander. The bald one kept laughing as he told inappropriate jokes while the other visible human with the helmet and assault rifle shook his head in annoyance. His black hair jetted out from under his helmet, almost reaching his blue green eyes. Daniel had his helmet at his side before he placed it back on his head.

"Very peculiar. Why surround yourself with these bafoons? Don't you miss your old team." A cruel grin slowly cracked itslef on the toothy squirrel. "Oh I bet you do." Discord snapped his fingers, giving himself a makeshift radio transmitter to listen to what they had to say.

"I still am having issues on believing this place exists." came Sam's voice.

Discord chuckled as he fine tuned the makeshift radio helmet on his left ear. He began to slowly follow the trio of misfits along the orchard.

"Dudes, this has to be some weird coma or afterlife purgatory we some how are in." Said Daniel. "There is no way these 'Ponies' In their right mind would be so accepting to our existence. It's like, 'Hey, we exist from an alternate universe. We kill each other on a daily baises. We mean you no harm.' " Daniel shook his head sarcastically.

"I hate to admit it, but Daniel's right to some degree." Alan agreed.

"What?" Sam asked, looking right at his commander.

"I'm saying the only reason they are acting so calm with this, bizzare exchange of events, is that they know we are leathle. If they were to retaliate or become hostlie in any shape or form, they'd probably wouldn't stand a chance against us. That's the best explanation I can come up with. For now at least"

"But still, how come they don't do us in with.." Sam leaned in closer to Alan. "With their freaken magic? The tall princess looks to be the most combative of the group. Why dosn't she just take us out when this whole thing is over?"

Discord hopped onto a higher branch as he looked down on the three humans. His red irisis glanced at Celestia who had began to chat some more with the two elites. His brow lowered until a sneer of vegence embeded itself on his face.

'In due time, Tia. You'll know what it feels like to have those your trust so much, turned against you.' He laughed at the upcoming events that played through his mind gracefully. He truned his attention back to his targets who had made their way out of the farm and onto the borders of the everfree forrest.

Alan and the marines were already ahead of the elites and princess. The sun was just peaking over the mountains in the distance, while the grass grew lush green from the light it provided. Alan looked around the scenerey as he thought about what the sergeant had just said. Prevoius actions from the princess and ponies would make this sugestion even more accepting. Though one qustion did linger in his mind. If she wanted them gone, why didn't she do so when she had the chance. He remebered their talk when he first met her. She looked terrified from his size, and speed. There was no knowledge of him and nor him, hers. So why didn't she off him out at the beginning? Would it be because Celestia was curous about his kind? Or maybe just himself in peticular.
Or maybe it had to do with the state of the entire planet. Cross interaction and establishing contact with another species was something pretty much ignored with the covenant. So maybe she's just following safe steps to keep her kind on good terms with the humans. Even if she had to "Contain" Alan, for a short amount of time, her intentions are true to her voice.

"Whoa, that makes a whole lot of sense." Daniel said. "What if she dose...."

"No. That's not her intention." Alan interrupted.

"Commander, with all due respect, she dislocated your arm after you tried to take out that elite. You told us yourself."

"First off, I'm a lot tougher then I look, alright. Second, she was just trying to protect her land. Even though it wouldn't matter if I did end it right there and then. She still felt obligated to stop any blood shed on her soil. Lastly, I ask you two to take another look at our surroundings."

Both the marines took the time to asorb the ever growing beautifull morning that surounded them. The answer being as clear as the sky.

"This place has no conficlt of war that our universe has. There is no reason to kill one another for glory or power. If there is, it hasn't manifested large enough to make its scars on this place. That's why she dosen't want to take the easy way of disposing us. This place needs no memory of war like we have, no killing unless its the only way. And we have no intention of doing so ourselves. Least we be like the ones we are trying so hard to rid the galaxy of. It's our responsiblitly to stop that thing, because it won't stop here. It will burn down every single villiage, land and city unless we do something about it. That's why she needs us. She wants no one to know of this becuase that would corupt the peace like nature here. "

Alan felt relieved as both his squad mates looked at each other with awe. The voice of their commander sounded poetic and reasonable, almost too much for them to accept. Even though he to releshed in things being simple, such as the two elites right behind them beign an immediate threat. The truth of the matter was that they weren't at the moment. Still, Alan needed to check behind him every few steps, just to make sure that was true.

"Dude, how old are you?" asked Daniel honestly. "I know it's 'Top secret' and shit. But serously, I need to know how you know these things."

"Daniel." Sam started. "It dosen't matter. He's our commander, his age isn't important."

Daniel scoffed as he holstered his weapons in frustration.

"No, it is." Daniel looked at the spartan, annoyed.

"I've been around the military life, ok. I've even met some other Spartans before, and none talk the way you do. Not even goddamed admirals talk the way you do. All my military life, for ten fucken years I've never met a battle machine like you, that thinks like you and talks like you."

Daniel threw his hands up in the air before resting them on his hip. He raised his left hand and pointed his finger back at Alan. "All my teachers, all my drill sergeants have always said I'd never become a soilder, because I never took anything serious. Unlike them though, I was the only one to actually smile in the face of death. First mission I was ever on, every one died, except for me. Lone surviour on a battlefield of twenty guys." Daniel looked at the ground. His mind drifting into unpleasent thoughts. Sam and Alan look at each other briefly before Sam patted Daniel on the shoulder.

"I just want to know how some one like you knows this much about life. How you can just accept these things and move on so easily. Like how were here in this pony filled happy universe and you don't seem to be freaken out like me and Sam." Daneil stopped his confession and waited for his commander to retort. But Alan had said nor moved his body as they waited for Celestia to finish whatever conversation she held with the two Elites behind them.

Alan walked forward until he was ahead of the group. With his back to them, he put his hands on his helmet before lifting it up with a short hiss. He held his helmet to the side, and turned around to let them see his face. Daniel and Sam said nothing, they could only look at the unmasked hero with their jaws hanging. Alan's pale skin reflected the on coming light from the sun which made his face shine a little. His pure crystle like blue eyes, looked at Daneil in irritation.

"You want to know why where here? Why this place exists? In truth, I have no clue why this is happening to us leuteniet. Ponies that can use magic, and two sangeheiles who want to help us. Oh I'm freaking out leutenet, no doubt about that. But we all have to come to terms to reality sooner or later. I say sooner is better." Alan walked from side to side as he talked to his squad with the utmost sincerty in every word he spoke to them.

"Sure it makes no sense, and yes I would love to wake up from this marshmellow nightmare and take out those two monsters in a heart beat." Alan walked up to daniel. His stature being a foot above the marine, even though Alan was a bit on the short side of a spartan, Daniel still felt small and weak next to Alan who pearced his face with his blue irisis.

"The captain made the right call when he put you in his special operations group. You lack proffesionalism, but you make up for it in combat and skill. He must have saw something in us that no one else saw." Alan backed off and turned to Sam who insticntivly straightened his back as Alan spoke to him.

"Sergeant Sam. You managed to get the rest of your group out of that ambush by using your self as a disrtaction for the enemy fire."

Sam looked down, letting his nose release his concealed breath. He could still feel the heat from the bolts of plasma almost reaching his face but luckily never having them leave their blue, scalding marks.

"Daniel. You managed to stop the enemy from advaning on the arcadia piont by taking out a wraith and two waves of enemies."
Daniel kept silent as he remebered those events as well.

"Now, I know things look differnt. We have a pony who so happens to be a princess like god on our side, as well as two Elites. But I'll tell you what hasn't changed." Alan paused as he pionted at the forrest, reffering to the super Scarab that made the ground vibrate with each and every clossal step it took. "Now are we going to man up, or do I have to find other unprofessional assholes?" Alan asked as he put his helmet back on with a few clicks. Sam and Daneil both smiled as thier commander put his fist in front of them.

"Hell yeah. Hurrah!!!" Shouted Daniel, placing his gloved fist into Alan's.

"You can count on me sir." Sam responded, putting his fist in the three way cirlce as well.

"Then lets show these covie bastards what where made of." Alan said in a low and deeper tone as the princess trotted up to the group. The elites walked with her until both parties regrouped and began making thier way to the scarab. All the while, Discord rupped his furry paws together. Lauging maniaclly to himself.



The train ride back to canterlot was constipatedingly warming. The train conductor was glad to aid the elements of harmony back to the castle grounds. While other ponies gracfully avioded the outside villiage, the train was free of all room. Happily taking thier spot in the first class cart, the six mares felt relaxed for the first time that day. Taking thier seats on the luxiours cloud like beds, they let their bodies meld into it as the train began its forward motion. Fluttershy had just began to inspect Rainbow's timberwolf wounds when the train began to move from the station.

"There you go Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said as she removed the bandage from her wing. "You'll be able to fly again in about a day or two. Give those stiches a good time to close the wounds."

"Thanks Fluttershy." Rainbow said, laying back down on the soft bed. Being used to sleeping on clouds, rainbow's tiredness couldn't make the distinction between the bed she was laying on and the heavan above fluff nuggets. Her tired eyes closed together before slowly re-opening them to find a distruaght Rarity. Begnuagintly she arose from her two second nap and openned her mouth for a small yawn.

"What's up Rarity?"

The white Unicorn's blue eyes, scanned Rainbows entire figure. Placing a hoof on her chin, she rubbed it a few times before finnaly reliasing what was askew. Raising her hoof, she pionted at Rainbow's figure.

"Rainbow, Darling. Where is your dress from the gala?" She asked.

Rainbow's eyes shot open from the sudden reliazation from Rarity's voice. Searching for her memories, she could only think about that night where Spitfire told her off, and the wovles attack.

"Oh yeah!!" She exlaimed.

Shocking Rarity as she leaned into her face.

"I put it in Daves backpack. You know, for safe keepings." She rested her head back on the bed, sighing contly as she felt the small massages of the train bumps from under her.

"Oh, Ok then." Rarity began to turn back to her bunk but heard Rainbow slightly giggle to herself.

Courious, a coy grin came to her as she looked back down at Rainbow who was resting peacfully. Almost too peacufully.
Daniel had began to plage her mind ever since she met him. From his irritating nicknames, to his pure stupidy. But somehow, to Rainbow, that made him appear much more charming than the other group of aliens. It was like he related to her in some way.
Rainbow smiled some more as she remebered that night, and how even though he was a complete dumb nut, he still tried his best to make her smile. That thought alone made her giggle as his goofy grin showed her just how cocky his personality was. For a weird alien of course.

"Just like me." She thought, still smiling to herself. When she reopened her eyes, her face heated from seeing not only Rarity, but Pinkie Pie and Applejack as well. Ignoring her obvious reddened face, she cleared her throat before acknowledging their smirking faces.

"What now? Can't this awesome pony get a nap before we deal with O'l chaos butt?"

"Oh, sure Rainbow." Applejack responded, looking back at Pinkie and Rarity. "We were just mak'en sure you weren't distracted by not'en.....or any pony." She said before snickering.

"What the hay ths supposed to mean?" Rainbow asked defensivly.

"Oh nothing darling, we just noticed that you seem to be.....happier than usaul. I mean with all that has happened recently, seeing you like this makes us wonder who has made such a positive effect on you recently." Rarity winked.

Rainbow rolled her eyes at the obsured notion that Rarity had made. She turned her body as she laid flat on her stomache, avoiding the gaze of the mishevious ponies. Applejack giggled to herself before leaving her to deal with Pinkie pie who began to jump up and down as if just now catching onto what they were hinting at.

"OH!! So you have a special somepony now?! Oh cool!! I'll get the party started as soon as we get beack from deafeting Discord!! Do you think it should be a love themed party? Or how about a hearts and hooves day themed party. Gasp!!!! How about a hearts and hooves day love themed party Oh this is going to be sooo much fun!!!"

Rainbow did her best to drown out her Pink friend's hyper actvity and machine gun like sentences that ripped her ears to shreds. Sinking her head in deeper into the pillow, she found that sadly the pillow wasn't Pinkie proof.

"PINKIE PIE!!" Shouted Rianbow who rasied her neck from the bed.

The chandleier in the middle shook slightly from the force of Rainbows voice. Silencing any other noise aside from the rails underneath them.

"Two things okay? First off....I HAVE NO SPECIAL SOMEPONY....Secondly, Can't I get some sleep for once today!?!" Rainbow fell back onto her bed and began to tuck herself into a tight ball. Pinkie stopped bouncing around, her ears flopped to the side as her expression saddened.

"Oh, sorry Dashie. I'll leave you alone then." The pink mare began to trot to her bed, next to Twilights.Twilight put down the letter she was working on to give Pinkie some comfort. She jumped around to the next bed and saw the pink mare lying peacfully in her bed. She put her hoof on her and began to stroke her gently.

"Don't worry Pinkie. She's just really exhausted, like we all are." Twilgiht comferted.

"Yeah, I guess you're right Twilight." Pinkie let out a small yawn before strecthing her limbs. "I guess I should get some sleep too. Partying can take a lot out of someony." Pinkie said as she lifeted the covers up and over her. Twilight sighed before she too found herself lying carfully back down on her the bed. Drifting off to sleep, her crown that held her element shifted to her left ear as her neck relaxed against the soft pillow.

"Hey suger cube." Came Applejack's sweet voice. Twilight look to her side only to find herself staring deeply into a sea of emerld green eyes. Her face reddned, unsure of how to approach Applejack. Luckily for her, Appljack sighed deeply, before resting her head on Twilight's hoof. The strong young mare began to creep slowly into Twilight's bed.

"Things have really esculated ever since last night." Appljack let out a fake yawn and stretch so she would inch closer into Twilight's form. She took her hat and put it off to the side. Her nuzzling and cuddling was what she needed right now. Looking back up to at Twilight, the unicorn was in a frantic state. Knowing her friend was completley oblivious to her signals, she gave Twilight a quick kiss on her cheek. This made Twilgiht's face turn from worried, to confused and warm. She looked back at Applejack who was grinning at her reaction.

"I--uh--uh...." Was all she could say before Applejack placed her hooves on hers.

"Listen here, suger cube. I know you were having these feelings towards me." She put a hoof up to Twilight's mouth to hush her vague deniles. "Honesty is my specialty, honey. Aside from that, yer like an open book Twi." Twilight's mouth hung open; could she had been that obvious? Her head lowered, feeling foolish from not approaching her sooner about it.

"I'm...I'm sorry Applejack, I wanted to...I just...MMMPHH!!" Twilight's mouth was suddenly seazied up by Applejack's hungry lips.

The force wasn't uncomfertable, but firm. Twilight felt her lips being coated by the sweet apple nector that Applejack's tounge escreated. The suctional pop of both oral orfices, gave them room to breathe as they looked into each other's eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry fer a thang, sugercube." She giggled as she lightly kissed her cheeks. "I knew from the begining. I guess I was just tired of waiting. From all that has happened today, I felt like right naw was a perfect time." Twilight's lips hung loosly on her face, before her eyes closed and a sweet smile was transformed on her face.

"Applejack. I....thank you...oh thank you." Twilight buried her face into Applejacks chest, feeling the warmth she awaited for so long.

"Thank you, suger cube. After all this mess is cleared up, we'll do somthing special together." Applejack grabbed the crown from Twilights head and placed it softly on the bed. Both ponies cuddled together as sleep washed over them welcomingly.




//Everfree forrest//
//10.30 hours after slip-space rupture//

Purple like ash rainned down from the darken clouds. Heat could be felt from the roasted ground, while the air itself poisned the lungs with sulfer and burned metal. Still this did not stop the trio of newcomers from finding thier lost commander and brother.

"Commander!?!" Sam shouted into the void. "Commander do you copy?!"

"Yo mister Crunch?!" Daniel said. He coughed vioently from the debrie of the aftermath.

The Elite said nothing, he kept his focus on finding anything but a burned elite corpse. The area was qurantined by both princesses, by use of a contamintaion bubble that surrounded the explosion radius by almost a mile. The Scarab's debries was making a massive blemish on the acient everfree forrest. Celestia and Luna had began to snuff out the flames with other cooling spells. Luna insisted on combing thier magic to transport everything to the moon, but the company of misfits declined. They needed to find them first. Celestia couldn't belive it worked. If not for Luna's intervention, the town of ponyville would have been vaperized by now.

"Do you belive they made it outside the bubble?" Luna sugested. Celestia soared over to the edge of where the bubble ended. She glided on the inner rim's path, searching for Alan.

"They would've had to be quite fast to make it this far. I can only hope." Clestia kept her iriss on anything that was golden yellow in the forrest. Luna on the other hand, was watching her sister.

"Tia." She asked, hovering next to her. "Would you tell me what this is all about?"

Clestia, as if for the first time noticing her, revealed the tired and nearly brain dead face she hid away from her younger sibling. The events that had taken place so fast and with little time to react to, finnally caught up to the princess of the sun. Her eyes leaked small dropletes of despaire over the silent bloodshed.

"Oh Tia." Luna wrapped her hooves around her and squeezed tightly. Celestia retured the favor by grabbing her and not letting go as they both hovered in the air. Celestia, for the first time, in a long time, cried on her younger sibling's shoulder. The proud leader of a nation, became humbled and emotional on her younger siblings shoulder. Luna hovered there, with her older sister breaking down on her. What has happened to make her sister this broken, will not go unjustified. She felt the vibrations of Clestia's voice on her chest, uncohrient and mistaken for sobs. Until she moved her neck from Luna and began to speak coheriently.

"I saw what had broke him Luna. What he had to endure."

"Broke who?" Luna asked. "I've been kept out of the loop. Your prized student only informed me the events leading up to the other three. Details were not dislcosed."

Celestia let go of her form, regaining her breath through a few choked sobs.

"With everything that has happened. I....."

"Tia.....hush now...." Luna removed a stran of her mane from her face. "Why don't we catch up with the other three and return to a safer provence?" Celstia hesitated. She looked around once more to find the brave warriors. No sign still. She sighed and nodded to Luna.

"ALAN!!" Shouted Sam. "Do you read me?! OVER!!" The frustration in his voice was evindent to the other two. Konthou gave Daniel a morbid shake of his head before truning around and slowly walking away. Daniel sighed before approaching up behind his best friend.

"Commander...Cough*...Comm-" Sam felt Daniel's hand on his armor plate. Turning his head, Sam could see Daniel's once in a life time saddened expression. Not wanting to accept the truth, Sam stepped forward, shaking his hand off of him.

"Alan....Please.." Sam looked out towards the devistation of the everfree.

Daniel tried once more to grab Sam's attention.

"Sam..Cough* Cough*...We have to go."

Sam said nothing. He couldn't belive it. He didn't want to belive it. But after three hours of continous searching, they found no trace of either one. Both marines turned around and began to walk to the exit of the everfree. Before they made it to the halfway mark, both princesses flew overhead and landed right in thier path. Konthou, Sam and Daniel stopped, hoping to hear some good news.

"Did you find them?" Sam asked enthuasticly. Both alicorns looked at each other before sadly shaking their heads.

"We are truly sorry, but we have not found a trace of either one." Luna began. "Come, we must leave this place at once. The posinous air here is starting to affect our magic."

Luna nodded to Celestia who lowered her horn. There was a flash of brilliant white and all five members left the area.


//Everfree forrest//
//9.00 hours after slip space rupture.//

Beep.

"What?"

Beep.

"Ugh."

Beep.

A bloodened haze was all Bathou'mus could see. His eyes stun and his lungs only grabbed at the heavy air around him. This burning sensation all around him, suddenly brought him out of his death like state. His helmet's readings were going off the charts. Red flashes from his shields and health status were making it easier to awaken his mind. He then relized why everything was dark inside his hlemet. Weakily turning his stomach to the sky, he felt all too soon the imesnse pain from his back. He tightned his mandibles as his broken back shifted on the ground. He looked around and saw that the force of the blast, kocked him quite a ways from the area.

"Konthou....Do you....." His helmet made a unatrual buzzing sound before going dead. "Any one...." He voice was losing it's stregnth and so was his body. From where he sat on the ground, all he could see was purple fire and red trees around him. He tried to raise himself up, using all his might to stand once more. His back responded in pure agony, and his legs were unresponsive. He saw at the corner of his helmet, something gold shimmering against the fire. He painfully got to his stomache, clawing at the ground to bring himself away from the growing flames. He crawled up to the strange gold body, finding the demon nearly dead. His bio sensor could pick up a faint heart beat, as well as a struggle of breathing. Bathou'mus remembered now, he went back to save him. Only now to have them both slowly die in an unmarked grave. Bathou'mus smiled to himself, he felt a unknown happiness rise from within him.

"I.....I at least........saved him......I saved a human...." He chuckled softly to himself before violently coughing in his helmet. His vison was bluried, and he could see the pitch blackness creeping up from the inner rims of his eyes. Before he lost consionce, he could've sworn he saw something looking down at him. Laughing.

Discord hovered right above both the wariors, savouring his soon to be victory. His new appearence gave the impression of a viciuos predetor, awaitng the blood of his prey. He heard a grown coming from Alan. He smiled before shape shifting into a bipedel creature, with a pearl white armor. The first thing Alan saw was a dark silioute becoming more and more bright as it moved closer to him. His first thoughts were that Clestia had found him, but when the figure got closer, his mind lost its ability to control his emotions.

"Hey, short stack." Came that same, almost too real voice of hers.

"What? N-no.....You're dead........You're not real...." Alan felt himself start to lose control of everything that made him what he was.

"Leave me alone......please.....just....let me die....." He struggled to say. "I want this.......please.....let me die.....so I can be with you.....so I....we can....be together again....." He reached with his right arm, carefully trying to grab her face. He grabbed the air assualt helmet and slowly lifted it off. Wanting to see her strong smile and poetic eyes. He instead, however, found a charcoled colored face and uneven eyes staring smuggly at him.

"Oh don't worry Short stack." Discord said, shifting back into his new bug like appearence. "I have something even more appropiate for you and your best friend."

Alan said nothing, nor moved anything from his body. He simply lost his physicle function and collasped back onto the tree trunk. Hearing nothing but Discord's manic howling.

Discord used his magic to summon both warriors away from the blast sight. There was a rustling of dried bushes, and moments later, the sergeant found himself looking for the source of the noise.

"Alan? Commander, Sir?!" He shouted.

"Sam, did you find him?" Daniel's voice could be heard on the radio transmitter.

"Negitive. Keep searching....Cough*....They're here somewhere. Keep your eyes on that bio scanner. We're not leaving him."

"Eye eye, sergeant." Daniel responded. "Over and out."

Author's Note:

Hello. I apologize for the delay, but summer time means fun time here in the food business. With Sup3rsay3n gone, somebody had to bring home the bacon.
So I decided to take his place at his work to make payments on all the hats he had bought with MY F******* credit card. Anyway, hope you enjoy it.
Just a short heads up for the story here, we are nearing its end. (About three or four more chapters left.) And I will do my best to stay focused on this until it dose reach its cliamax. Until then, have a most glorious and stupendous afternoon. Guy Balkur, over and out.