• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 10,678 Views, 467 Comments

Frie-n-emy - Guy Balkur



A surviving Spartan from reach and a Sangheili Hereitic are transported to Equstria after overloading the slip space drive on a covenant Super Carrier

  • ...
43
 467
 10,678

Chp 12: Plans of engagement

//Aboard the Redemption//
//Behind the Main core. //
//5 minutes before slip-space rupture//


“Single file you worthless sacks of flesh!!” Shouted a brute chieftain from above a large gathering of brutes.

He had climbed on top of a super scarab’s adjustable head and was hard to hear were it for him being five stories above them. His mic was synced to the speakers, which gave his voice a much more booming effect to it as he spoke.

“There are humans and elites that are trying to disable our drive core right behind us.There is no way for us to get through from here, unless we walk a full mile circle to get to the only entrance. SO WE MUST DO WHAT WE DO BEST!!! SMASH OUR WAY IN!!!”

Thunderous roars could be heard from down below. The Chieftain quickly ran down the Scarab’s neck and used the cable’s and wires underneath’s its armpit, to swing himself to one of the front legs. His swinging made him look like a gorilla with rusted golden armor as he grabbed hold of one of the right front leg. He hustled himself up and grabbed his hammer from his back and pointed at the wall that blocked them from Alan and his squad.

“FIRE!!!!!” He roared, clinging to the purplish metal. Brutes began to stomp on the ground in a rhythmic chant, summing the metal giant to do it's work on the metal wall. The Super Scarab came to life and slowly turned its head towards the Chieftain’s direction. The plates surrounding its eye socket, began to unfurl as the thick beam of greenish fire burst through like a tornado. It tore through the metal like paper, peeling each layer away until the beam cut fully through and finally stopping. The hole was large enough to fit the mob through, and the inner balcony that surrounded the core was still intact. They had a clear shot to run the full circle and make it to where Alan and Bathou'mus were. The Chieftain smiled, his blunt teeth showed saliva dripping as he looked at his target dangling on a wire. His smile faded when he noticed a fuel rod round, slowly making its way at the core. He shouted to the brutes on the ground to quickly run at him, but they had barely anytime to dash across the circle railings.

“NO!!!” He shouted before a light enveloped the entire ship.




//Sweet apple acres 0815//
//7 hours after slip-space rupture//


The doors of the barn opened up, allowing the princess of the day to stroll through. Bathou’mus stood where he was, propped up against the door to keep an eye out for his squad mate.

“Princess.” Twilight said as she bowed.

“Twilight, could you please inform my sister about the events that have transpired recently?”

“Of course, it’d be my pleasure.”

“Thank you Twilight. I also would like to—“

She was cut off from Alan's presence right behind Twilight. Her eyes looked at him much concern, for she sensed something wrong inside him.

“Alan?” She asked. Unnerved from his behavior

“ You've shown me that you can possess powers that I have yet to understand. If that is true, mind telling me what you were doing, INSIDE my head?” Questioned Alan in a threatening tone.

Twilight and the other elements backed away from the Spartan who had his arms at his side. Celestia became confused at his sudden accusation.

“Alan, I mean you no…”

“OH SHUT UP!!!” He shouted, grabbing the attention of the Veteran by the door.

“I don’t know why this place makes me feel so compliant. But there is one thing that brings my piss to a boil. No one, I MEAN NO ONE, messes with my head.” Alan took a few steps at her. His helmet was mere inches away, but still the princess kept her face from showing any sign of backing down. Instead, she took a few steps at him which surprised the Spartan.

“YOU ARE NOT TO BE MAKING ANY SORT OF ACCUSATION HERE! You have been treated with respect….I’VE treated you with nothing but respect! For you to even suggest that I would invade your privacy is most hypercritical, and unlike you!!”

Her horn touched the tip of his helmet which made it spark suddenly. The waves of his energy fields were what Alan first assumed, as did Celestia, until he noticed he had his shields off to conserve power for later use sage. Alan applied pressure on her horn as he spat out his last remark.

“You don’t want to play this game Princess….” He said, before Bathou’mus separated them both.

“Enough!! I've had it with you human!!” He said, turning towards Alan.

“Took you long enough, let’s finish what we started, shall we.” Alan said raising his hand up and motioning him to attack with his fingertips. Bathou’mus looked down at his already curled fingers, wanting to challenge him, but remembered what the princess said about no hostile disagreements.

“No….You demonstrated that you have no right state of mind. I don’t care about what you've been through, or what my species has done. I will not indulge your brash behavior.”Bathou’mus lowered his hand. He turned to look at everyone around him. Twi and the others had huddled behind Celestia who was prepared for whatever outcome was to present itself.

“My name, is Mahek’bathou’mussee…..My full name….I renounced my family…..my friends….and my love to restore true honor to the Sangheili. I for the love of whatever deity is out there, will not let A STUBBORN HUMAN RUIN EVERYTHING I'VE SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR.” He paused to let the human know who exactly he was.

Alan had fought many Elites, in fact Elites were his specialty. Not once had one ever tried to communicate with him or any other human, it was always stab stab, slice slice, and mostly wort wort.That was until they had transmitters made, then it was mostly just stab stab, slice slice and honor honor. Not only does this elite speak as a human, as most elites now do. But the way he could portray his words in ways that made logical sense was even more confusing. Either he was a master manipulator.....or he really wanted to help the humans. Either way, it didn't matter to Alan at the moment. He still saw a monster.

“You see only horror from me." Bathou'mus continued, reading his thoughts. "But my recent experience with the farm ponies has taught me something I've forgotten. They taught me that it isn't the helmet or face that tells the being’s story. It’s what they are in their core that shows who they truly are.”

Alan kept silent, waiting for the Elite to finish. Bathou’mus kept his gaze on the human, watching for any sign of aggression.

Together they looked at each other with loathing. All the while, Celestia felt more and more uncertain of Alan; his actions caught her off guard. What if he actually did snap? Could she actually stop him? Her magic would give her an advantage, but his remarkable speed and immunity to pain might make it quite the battle. While she debated with herself, her faithful student trotted up next to her.

“Princess.” Whispered Twilight.

“Yes?” Celestia leaned inward so Twilight could whisper into her ear.

“His armor color….It’s much paler than it was before. Doesn't that magic seem familiar?”

Celestia’s eyes widened at the next thought that came to her mind. Quickly she glanced at Alan who in fact had a paler tone to his armor color. She turned her attention back to the group of ponies behind her, gathering them into a small circle.

“My little ponies….You must all hurry back to the castle grounds in Canterlot.”

“But why?” Asked Applejack.

I believe an old foe might be loose once more, and is doing what he can to manipulate with Alan's mental state.”

“Princess look...” Pinkie said pointing at the Spartan.

Celestia looked back at Alan, whose armor color slowly faded back into its brilliant golden yellow. Not only his color regained, but he slowly made his way up to the Elite. Bathou’mus kept his guard up as Alan stopped a few inches away.

“I know you don’t care and that makes two of us.” He said.

Bathou’mus kept his guard up, but something made him want to hear what the Spartan had to say.

“I’ll never forgive your race for what they did to me and my people.”

Bathou'mus felt his guilt rise up, but was vanished when his reasoning came back into play.

"I'm trying to make a difference here. For myself and those who know what is true." He stated back.

Alan came even closer into the Elite's perimeter, risking a fatal strike from the Elite but also tempting him to see if he actually was going to stay true to his word.

"I really could care less. But life feels like keeping me in the shit for the rest of eternity. So I'm going to make a deal with you." He stepped back out of the reach of the Elite.

"I'll look beyond the past for now, and willing work with you and your squad mate." Bathou'mus tilted his head.

"But once we make it back, we are enemies again. Are we clear?" He firmly stated. Bathou'mus decided to take the offer, or what little there was, but it was a start. He lowered his arms and nodded in agreement. Alan felt the pressure inside his head leave for a moment but right as he turned at Celestia, it hit him again. This time with more pressure than before. As a true warrior, he ignored it as best he could.

"Princess." He began. "I.....apologize for my actions." His tone even more monotone than before. It hit Celestia right then and there. He had in fact, for the time being, fought against Discord's control. She decided to give Alan some lean way and forgive him for it wasn't entirely his fault. As far as he knew.

“You are forgiven Alan, but please, keep your word. For next time, I might have to banish you to the moon.”

Not knowing whether or not she was serious, he nodded in confirmation before deciding to make one more thing clear for the Elite.

"Are we good?" Alan asked the Elite. His helmet never faced him, but his hidden eyes pierced him like icicles. Razor sharp and deadly cold.

"Of course." Bathou'mus said, giving him the same reaction. Both stood at each other, a reflection of one another. Opposites but similar in other areas. A single beam of light traveled across the room, dividing the room from each other. It wasn't unti lthe doors opened up from a loud kick, sending the wooden doors bursting inward. Everyone in the room looked at the newcomers with sudden shock.

"Surprise muthur fuckur!!" Shouted Daniel. From behind him, Sam pushed past him while shaking his head.

"You couldn't resist could you?" He stated as Konthou bludgeoned his way to Bathou'mus.

"You're just jelly bro." Daniel laughed. "I know how to present!!" The quirky solider casually walked inside after patting Sam's black hair in a playful manner.


“Twilight! Girls!!” Shouted Rainbow who ran past the group of soldiers. Fluttershy followed at a much slower pace.

“Rainbow dash!! Fluttershy!!!” They responded when their rainbow mane friend tackled the entire group in a rough embrace.

“Where have you been?” Applejack asked.

“Long story.” Rainbow said as her hooves released them. “Let’s just say it had a bad beginning and a weird conclusion." She glanced at Daniel who smiled at her while winking suggestively. This caused Twi and the others to look back and forth between them as Rainbow playfully stuck her tongue out at the marine in a mocked expression.

“Wait? WHAT?!” Twi asked in shock. Rainbow looked back at them, obviously not reading their thoughts until Applejack walked up to her.

“I reckon you have a thang for other worldly varmints, dontcha?” She said while giving Rainbow a playful noogie.

“WHAT?! Buck no…I meant...” Rainbow tried to say as she pushed Applejack away.

“Looks like somepony has a special somepony” Pinkie said while hopping around. “Or would it be a special alien? Or special somehuman? Or…”

Out of nowhere, a small rift in the space time continuum slightly opened to reveal a human figure with a red and black mask with small white circle for eyes. It had lots of guns and weaponry all over it's back. It's entire body was covered in the same color's as it's mask. It looked about the room, grabbing the attention of the ponies near it. It continued to look until it spotted Pinkie Pie. Pinkie was hopping around all excited like upon seeing one of her best friends.

"Pooly!!" She shouted with glee.

"Hi there, Deadpool here with another important useless information of 'How to write crappy fan-fics." He pulled out a pair of glasses and began to read--"Excuse me? I'm trying to read here dude."

Oh....sorry.

“When you want to address the relationship of possible shipping in crossovers, the dominating location's language should be used still from the location's inhabitants. So I believe it’s Somepony, because technically this is your world and everything here should be related into a phrase or way that you understand."

“Thanks Pooly! Now I know!” Pinkie said as she shook his hand.

“No prob Pinks!! And knowing is half the battle. I better go before everybody loses their minds at what just happened.”

“Don’t you mean…Everypony?” Pinkie said with a large smile.

Both of them looked at each other with large smiles as they both slowly shouted. “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!”
Deadpool slipped back inside the portal, but his hand slip back out to give an audible snap of his fingers, completely wiping out everbody’s memories of what had just transpired. While everpony shook their heads for a moment, Twilight stomped her hoof to gatherer her friend’s attention.

“Ok, let’s get back on track here.”

“But what just happened?” Asked Fluttershy who looked around for her memory?

“Never mind that, we have an important task that Celestia has asked of us. Go ahead Twilight.” Pinkie said, pointing back at Twilight.

“Thank you Pinkie.” Twilight said.



From across the group of huddled ponies that were discussing their plans of engagement; the group of misfit solders greeted each other with warm handshakes and pleasant smiles.

“Commander. Can’t say I’m surprised to see you here.” Sam said.

“Why is that Sergeant?” Alan asked.

“Oh come on Crunch, we all read your files. We know that not even a giant slip space explosion can do you in, let alone the Captain’s elite force of badasses.” Daniel said, resting his arm on the commander’s sniper shoulder piece. He began to playfully pluck at the shells before Alan swatted his fingers away.

“Stay focused, you mentioned something one the conm about a…oh…I don’t know…..Super Scarab or something? On its way here, and could possibly wipe out the inhabitants of this planet. Mind filling me in?” Alan said, now growing frustrated at his team’s lack of professionalism.

“Thought you never ask. Oh and by the way. It’s great to see you again sir.” Sam said with a smile.

“Likewise Sergeant.” Alan responded with a nod. “Now please, we don’t have much time. We need a plan.”


While they discussed their plans on how to deal with the immediate threat, Konthou and Bathou’mus had each other in a tight embrace.

“Bathou’mus…..I thought I had lost you, again.” Konthou said, tears forming in his eyes.

“Stay strong my brother, for my sake. For I thought I too lost the only one I could call family.” He pushed the young Elite slightly from his armor to make direct eye contact with him. He could see the amount of damage the prophets lies were doing to him. He also himself, another reflection of past sins and deadly deeds. But that could wait for another time. Right now, his brother needed him.

“The prophets….They…I can’t…” He tried to say but Bathou’mus raised his hand to stop his words from spurting out.

“One disaster at a time. Brutes are on their way here, am I correct?” he asked. Konthou nodded while his body moved from the blue Elite.

“I believe they are from the second lower hanger. The one behind the main core. That’s where our heavy vehicles were stationed.” He said.

“Makes sense, but fear not. For these ponies may have the answers we seek.” Bathou’mus said now diverting his attention to the princess. Celestia was talking to Zecorra about the strange occurrences that had transpired through the Everfree.

“So, you say they abandoned their territory because of the….Giant monster?” Celestia asked.

“Yes, it is true. It came from out of the blue. But fear not I say. For new magic I believe has come our way.” The Zebra said pointing to the new group of species that talked within their own circles. Celestia pondered for a moment on the Zebra's logic. Once an Idea hit her she began to walk forward.

So it would seem…..May I have your attention please.” Celestia said, now stepping into the center of the mass. Twilight and the others gathered behind her while the human group stood at attention as did the two sangehilies. She waited till everyone in the room had silenced their discussions.

“It seems that your universe has brought a new found of war with it. Something that Equestria itself has no knowledge of. And hopefully now that fate has drawn us together. It might just stay that way.” Celestia eyed each and every alien presence that took the short pause to look at each other.

“We must all work together, for the sake of ponyville and Equetsria. Please, I ask this of you for you have a better understanding of this enemy than I do. You have my support.”

“Princess.” Alan said, now stepping forward into the circle. “This thing has a legion of what we like to call Brutes, leading it on the ground."

Celestia stopped her speech so that the Spartan could inform her of yet another species.

"What are these Brutes?" Twilight asked. The elements stood next to their princess as they listened in on the conversation.

"Jiralhanae, or as the commander has said, brutes." Sam said from behind the Spartan.

"Reckless beings." Bathou'mus stated. "Although they have strength, they have no leadership. Only blind rage fueling their every motive. Makes them from what I've heard from humans as 'Loose cannons'."

"Will they cooperate?" Celestia asked with little hope in her voice.

"Bah!" Konthou snorted. "They know nothing of the power of words. They will kill anything in their way."

"So I see." Celestia felt her professionalism of war kick back in.

"These things will not show mercy towards your people." Alan started. "The longer we stand here, the closer they get. The first thing you should do is to evacuate the entire village before the ground forces move in.”

“I agree with the human.” Bathou’mus said as he too stepped into the circle.

“But before you do…your highness. I have a plan that could get us inside the Scarab and shut it down before it reaches the borders of the forest boundaries . It involves your….Ahem….’Magic’ capabilities.” He stopped to allow the princess to give a confirmed nod to his plan’s suggestion of using their magic abilities. After the Princess of the sun nodded, he looked back at Konthou who stepped up and grabbed his shoulder.

“MAGIC?!” He shouted. “Bathou’mus…is your mind absent?”

“Calm yourself Konthou. When I was talking with the Purple one, she informed me that there indeed is a power bestowed among the horned ones. I have witnessed it's power first hand when the princess had arrived with the demon." Konthou looked back and forth between the princess and his best friend, still unsure if he was still sane.

"Demon?" Applejack whispered to Rainbow who looked back at her with a shrug. Rainbow felt pain spike up from her wing, she placed a hoof on it and began to stroke it gently.

Bathou'mus sighed before continuing. "Whether it is magic or not, I believe it might help us in our time of need.” Bathou’mus lightly pushed Konthou aside so he may continue to discuss his plan. Konthou, still baffled by the new information given to him, decided to let the unbelievable words spill from his leader.

“She also mentioned that alicorns are even more powerful.” His attention shifted to Celestia. The princess of the sun began to see what he was going at. “Her demonstration, not an hour ago, proved this point.”

“It’s true. I've had quite a few personal interactions with it.” Alan stated.

“Wait….wait. Hold the fucking phone……did he just say magic?” Daniel jumped into the ring of ideas, calling out what he saw as bullshit. “There is no…”

“Lieutenant…” Alan growled. “I know it sounds ridiculous. But he’s right. These ponies, somehow, have found a way to harness the abilities of…….magic.” Alan shivered slightly. “I doubt that it should be simply stated as ‘Magic,’ but nonetheless, they can use it to suit their needs.”

Daniel paused to look around the room, everybody was awaiting some kind of retort from the marine. Before he could, Celestia’s horn glowed a brilliant gold light, she enveloped the marine in a gold aura and slowly lifted him up to the ceiling.

“THE FUCK?!” He shouted from atop the room. His entire body was unable to break free of the restraints. He struggled with all his might and he barely felt any part of him move.

“Please, remain calm lieutenant. This is but a demonstration of our abilities.” Her reassurance made what looked to be a painful way down, not so threatening. As she lowered him to the ground, Sam stepped into the discussion to give his thoughts.

“Ok, ponies can use magic here. Nice, how does that help us?” He said before Daniel yelled as his body hit the ground. Luckily, he had made it within two thirds of the way before Celestia’s magic gave out.

“Princess? You Ok?” Asked Twilight. She looked up at her Teacher who looked like she was in immense pain.

“Yes. I…I’ll be fine….Sorry Lieutenant…” She said, placing a hoof on her throbbing head.

Daniel raised his fists in the air. “I’m ok…..I’m fine………..owww.” his crackled voice responded.

As Sam helped his long time buddy up, Konthou laughed mockingly at the human.

"Oh shut it, fucking split dick." Daniel said as he hung on Sam's shoulder. Konthou and Bathou'mus glanced at each other, seemingly surprised at his remark. Konthou leaned into Bathou'mus to whisper.

"How would the human know?" He asked, unsure if he actually wanted the answer. Bathou'mus said nothing, his mind exploring the worst possible scenarios. He shook his head violently before turning back to Konthou.

"We never had this discussion....understood?" Konthou nodded and he too removed the horrid possibilities from his mind.

Celestia turned around to face her loyal subjects.

“Twilight…..girls, gather close...” The elements of harmony obeyed their fearless leader and pulled in close so that the princess could be heard in her hushed tone.

“You all most go to Canterlot….Right now.” She said in painful grunts. “I feel as though he has already broken free and is doing his usual thing.” With another flash of her horn, the elements of harmony were brought into the room.

“Please, his presence is starting to weaken my state of mind, that, and a few other things."Celestia opened the box and quickly attached the ancient devises around each pony's neck. They shimmered slightly as the made contact with the true element holder's fur. Twilight's crown was slowly bestowed upon her head, she lowered her neck as it landed softly on her. Celestia looked at her ponies with much pride.

" I know this seems rushed, but we need to hurry. If Discord is kept out of his stone prison for too long, than he could turn equestira back into the same chaotic state it was before."

"Do not worry princess, we shall handle this before he gets out of hand." Twilight said, now stepping forward.

"You bet, we'll handle old chaos butt, you handle those weird alien monsters." Rainbow said, punching the air to warm herself up for a supposed hoof fight.

"Alright, everypony....LETS MOVE OUT!!" Twilight shouted.

"Wait!!" Shouted Rarity. Everypony froze in place, even Alan and the gang stopped their little discusions to take a peek at all the commotion.

"I must first check up on Sweetiebell before we leave. I need to know if she hasn't given the Apples too much trouble." Rarity trotted briskly out the barn doors, leaving all the pony's to unfreeze themselves.

"Alright....once Rarity checks up on Sweetiebell...."

"Actually Twi.." Appljack started." I need to check up on Applbloom too, be back in a jiffy." she said, now following Rarity's tail.

Twilight rolled her eyes as her plans of engagement became disorderly once more.

"ALRIGHT.....Once Rarity and Applejack come back..."

"Umm, Twilight?" Fluttershy asked. Twilight's pupils shrunk and little strands of her hair unfurled.

"Yes Fluttershy???" Her neck twitched slightly as she came face to face with her. Fluttershy quickly hid behind her mane from the rational fear of Twilight's sudden creepypasta mode.

"Umm...I need to make sure my animals are safe from that giant thing on it's way here."

Twilight shook her head, her creeping insanity brushed off after Fluttershy started to whimper.

"Umm...I'll let Spike go and gather the animals. I'll tell him to bring them here." Twilight said right before Zeccora trotted by.

"I shall see to it. That he get's there without a hit. " She said, making her way to the Apple house.

"Oh thank you so much Zeccora." Fluttershy said as she followed the Zebra.

"Ok" Twilight said while face hoofing herself. "Why don't we all just go to the house before any of us get's side tracked?"

Twilight turned around to find her friends all making their way to the house. Only the aliens and Princess were still inside, staring at her.

"Oh buck me." She said under her breath before leaving the barn.

As her most faithful student shut the door, Celestia turned around to the group of elite solders.

"What was all that about?" Sam asked the princess.

"They are going to warn the town and evacuate everypony." She said, hoping they wouldn't ask too much into it.

"It doesn't matter right now human." Bathou'mus stated. He walked to the barn doors and opened them both again. the hinges creaked and groaned as the doors slowly let the morning light touch the interior of the barn once more. "We have little time as of now."

"You still haven't made it clear how you are getting inside that thing." Celestia pointed out. Bathou'mus turned around and was about to ask the sun princess a certain question.

"Teleportation." Alan stated. "I remember you saying you could pull it off."

"Indeed." Celestia rubbed her chin to think of how she could teleport them inside. " Was that you were going at Bathou'mus?"

The blue elite nodded.

"So, we're going to teleport inside and disable it, seems legit." Daniel said, folding his arms.

"No." Bathou'mus interrupted. "You, Konthou and the Sergeant, will be holding the ground forces until it's taken down."

"We don't have enough fire power to tackle two hundred brutes." Sam pointed out.

"No, but we have her." Alan said standing near the princess.

"They will know that Equestria will defend itself. Or I will die trying." The Princess of the Sun flared her horn to create a powerful gust of wind. Knocking over the marines and making Alan take a step back.

"I WILL NOT LET THEM HARM MY SUBJECTS." Her royal canter-lot voice boomed over the solders ears. Her eyes glowed into ominous orange flames and her wings became blue blades of infernal hell. Alan could feel the heat multiply ten folds from her body. Even with his genetically enhanced eyesight, it was still hard to look at her. Bathou'mus shielded his face with his bulky arm. Konthou felt all the doubt he had of these ponies of defense, wash away with the bright light. Sam and Daniel heaved themselves up just in time to see the princess regain her composure. Everybody now had a new look at the princess of the sun, one not of fear, but of don't FUCK with her subjects kind of look.

"It's time, we must leave immediately." Celestia horn glowed once more. "Gather around, I will teleport us to the edge of the everfree. Grab what you need."

No one dared to disobey her command after that little demonstration. Even Alan knew better now that she showed her true power. Konthou was still a little shaken up, but a confident pat on the shoulder from Bathou'mus, restored his stability.

"Is everybody ready?" Asked Celestia.

"Affermitive." Responded Alan. All the solders were standing across from her in a single file line, each with looks of determination.

"Your willingness to help save my land will not go unforgotten. I will do all in my power to send you all back home." In the back of her mind, the princess knew that was a false statement, but she had to try. These beings are willing to sacrifice their lives for a species they know nothing about. Yet here they are. Enemies from home are now working together to save her subjects.

"It's what we do ma'am." Sam said.

"We wouldn't have it any other way.....except with babes....everything is better with hot chicks." Daniel said, lighting up the mood. Wither or not anybody asked for it.

"For honor." Konthou proudly proclaimed.

"For our own honor, brother." Bathou'mus reminded him.

As everybody closed in, Daniel whispered to Sam. "She's not going to make us hold hands or any other gay shit like that is she?" Sam smacked him upside his bald head as his response.

Alan was facing Celestia, with his squad to the left and Bathou'mus and Konthou to the right.

"Are you ready Alan?" Celestia asked, unsure if Discord was still pulling at his strings. Alan look back up at the princess, his resolve, now unbreakable.

"Yes your highness." He turned to Daniel and Sam. "I'm going to need a weapon."

Author's Note:

Well, there we go. Another chapter. Sorry it's taken me a while, I'll to write more when I have free time, but since I recently moved to a new place, things have been kind of rough.

(Flash back about a couple weeks.)

"Alright, I'm all finished unpacking. Now to look for my thumb drive that I store all my digital files on with NO copies anywhere in the world except for on that drive, yep...even my fan fic that I write is stored on there, as well as my college assignments that are essential for a passing grade, with no immediate backups on other drives anywhere to be found.......yep..........................................OH MY FUCKING G-"

(Flash back to another week)

"Hey Guy have you hooked up the internet yet?"

"...."

"Guy?"

"...."

"Don't fucking ignore me...."

"Uh dude, he's in a coma..."

"Not now Deadpool, Guy needs a talking to.. Hey asshole!! Wake the fuck up and get me my internet!!!"

SLAP!!---->SLAP!!<-----SLAP!!!----->SLAP!!!

(Flashback about two minutes ago)

"Ugh, Let's read this out-load to myself, 'Pinkie hops around saying 'looks like somepony has a special somepony, or would it be a some alien? Or some human? Or'........Oh crap, I forgot creamer for my coffee!!! Holy tit fish!!" Runs out of room, with computer and files left open.

"Heheheheheh, and than Deadpool inserts himself into Sup3rsay3n592's story because he forgot to close his files before leaving. So let's see here, Out of nowhere, a rift in the space time----"

So yeah, its been kind of chaotic living in my new place. But none the less the chapter is done. Happy holidays and nice job of not getting any form of STDS on Holloween.