• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 4,994 Views, 108 Comments

Fire-Fist Ace in Equestria - Supreme Assassin



Ace gets sent to equestria after he dies at Navy H.Q.

  • ...
15
 108
 4,994

Ace's arrival: part 3

(back to where we left off, sorry for the wait, had to get a new computer)

"I think she said 'The Crystal Empire has returned'."

Both Cadence and Shining were wide-eyed with shock when the guard finished telling them. Cadence was told about the empire and that she was the crystal princess when she was a filly by a certain sun princess who needs no introduction. Shining also knew but he was informed after he and Cadence were married.

Ace however was rather curious about what the guard said, mainly because he knew nothing of the world he was in. Plus it wouldn't hurt to gather some information about Equestria and this 'CRYSTAL' empire. Being a former pirate and all he thought the Crystal empire would have some treasure lying around.

"What is the Crystal empire?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. The reaction he had expected was what he got: angry glares from the second group of guards, and ignored by Cadence and Shining because they were still shocked about what the leader said.

The leader of the 2nd group looked at Ace angrily. "Why would you need to know!?"He shouted at the (still unknown to them) flamepony . Ace however just smirked at outraged guard.

"Just curious. And a place called the Crystal empire doesn't sound so bad." Ace replied grinning, he could tell the guard didn't know he was talking about treasure because of the confused look he had. But the guard quickly shook it off and returned his attention to the still shocked royal couple. He got their attention by waving a hoof in front of their faces.

"We have time to be in shock later your Highness, princess Celestia wants you two back at the castle." He said with a stern face, 'After we get rid of this bastard.' he finished that last thought looking at Ace. Shining and Cadence were out of their shocked state and looked at the guard.

While this was going on Ace decided to forget about leaving for now and turned to the huge pile of food he still had and went back to eating. After all he has a bottomless pit for a stomach, and he lost interest in the conversation anyway. While he was eating a certain thought came to him.

'I wonder if this world or where ever I am has meat or sake.' He thought to himself. After all what is a pirate without meat. That and he was still human, well mentally at least.

Back to the conversation at hand. Shining thought about it for a few moments before he came up with his answer.

"Yes I think princess Celestia would like to give us more information on the matter. Should we get going Cadence?" said Shining. He looked towards Cadence for her answer and she nodded a yes. The distinct sound of eating broke them from the conversation. They turned to see Ace devouring his food mountain. This made the guards even angrier since he had audacity to ignore them.

"HEY WHO SAID YOU COULD IGNORE US!" The first guard yelled, somehow obtaining shark teeth.(note: yes ponies will have the various reactions like this one)

Ace looked back at the guard with a bored expression on his face still eating the various donuts and pastries. He stopped eating for a moment and swallowed his food. Then he told the enraged guard something that only angered him and his group further.

"Oi... you're to loud. Calm down would ya." The guards had enough of Ace while Shinning was trying hard not to show his amusement. For the guards this was the last straw. What happened next was not very surprising as they all charged at Ace seeing red from the anger.

But what followed not even fifteen seconds after they attacked Ace shocked Cadence and almost made shining armor burst out in laughter at the result. Can't really go into details because it happened to fast, but this is the end result. Two of the earth pony guards were covered in comically oversized bumps tossed to the other side of the donut shop. The leader was halfway inside of a trashcan face-first. And the pegasus guards were smashed halfway through the wall.

Ace was almost finished with his food when he remembered the other two ponies in the room. He looked to see Shining Armor holding back laughs and Cadence glaring at him for not taking Ace seriously. After a couple minutes Shining Armor regained his composure.

"Ahem, now that you're done making fools of my husband's guards would you tell us who you are?" Cadence asked regaining some control of the situation.

"Oh, my name's Portgas D. Ace." He replied with a grin. Now that Ace gave his name to the royal couple they asked him how he was able to knock out the guards without moving and the as they call it 'strange magic' that they sensed. Ace didn't take too long explaining since they were some of the smart ponies in equestria(not showing the explanation cause that will take too long). Ace had told them there was more too it but would not explain the rest.

Shining and Cadence had asked ace if he would come with them to see the princess in return for not saying anything about the incident with the guards and explaining the rest about his haki. He agreed as long as they don't freak out about the whole explanation. Shining Armor made a joke saying that was more his sister twilight.

Author's Note:

"sorry about the long wait and the short chapter."
"took you long enough to get on with my story"
"I said I was sorry so don't burn my head off."
"fine just don't take forever again or that will happen" shows burning fist
"until next time people and shining armor will be slightly ooc."
next chapter meeting the princesses