• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 424 Views, 16 Comments

The Tail Of Endless Night - EndlessKnight980



This Story Begin back when Equestria was still young. The war of the Unicorn and Pegasus is over. A time of peace fall over the land of Equestria But dark times are a head Dragon take rule over the lands. only 1 pony can stop them. but he only a colt

  • ...
13
 16
 424

Chapter 7: Welcome to Canterlot

Endless walk with Mr. Hooves for what seem like hours. he was getting tier. His father bag was heavier then he thought.

“Need a hove with that?” Mr. Hooves ask as Endless drop to his knees. He was feeling weird.

“How much farther until we get there?” he said standing up and pushing on.

“Just up the path a bit more. Are you shore you got that?” Hooves ask as Endless droping again.

“Ya. I’ll be fine. You said it not long now. right? Then let get going.” he said walking faster. They walk another ten minute and reach the bottom of a hill.

“Just over this hill and then halfway through town to my little shop.” Hooves said looking up the hill. Endless held his breath and then exhale. He felt a weight on his chest. He took a deep breath and started up the hill. It wasn’t a large hill but with the bags it was harder he thought. They reach the top and he was breathing hard. He look at the town. It had many houses. 20 or more.

“Wow that bigger then the farm.” he said still breathing hard.

“Yes it big but not to big. You can’t get lost once you learn the area.” Hooves said.

“Mr. Hooves. I don’t feel that good.” he started to have trouble breathing. He look up then fell down and past out. he awake feeling ill. He cough and look around. He was in a bed in a small room. He cough again.

“So. How do you feel?” Mr. Hooves said as he walk into the room. he moan in pain.

“Ok. Let get you up and check your burns.” He said open the window shutter. The light blinded Endless eyes. he cover his head with the blanket. Mr. Hooves pull the blanket away.

“ Come on Endless. You need to get some fresh air. It be good for you.” he stood up and stress his legs. He spread his wings tipping over a vase of flowers. Mr. Hooves dove and juggle it between his hooves. He caught it inch for the floor.

“Sorry Mr. Hooves.” he said floating the vase of flowers back on the table.

“It ok. No harm done. Let get you something to eat and then put some burn cream on your burns.” he said. Then left the room. Endless look out the window. He was on the second floor of the house. The town below was busy. There were pony’s of all kind. Earth pony’s, unicorn, and Pegasus. he watch the different pony’s as they walk around the street.


“Endless Breakfast is ready.” Mr. Hooves yell from down stairs. he look over to the door then back outside. He inhale the air and look around one last time. He step away and them put his head out the window. Across the path in the house was dark purple female Alicorn. Her main was like stars. She look like she was the same age as him. She was pretty. He lead out the window to get a better look at her. He could see her brushing her main. She was looking into a mirror. he lead more to get a better look.

“Come on. Endless time for breakfast.” Mr. Hooves yell. he lead just a little more. The dark purple Alicorn saw him in her mirror and turn. he slip and tumble and roll forward. He spread his wings but hit his head on a lower roof. Rolling off the roof and then land into a rose bush. he jumping in the air in pain. spinning around smashing into a cart. A pair of Earth pony’s were pulling pass. he smash is nose into it and fell back in the rose bush. He jump and close his eyes, then landed on his back.

“Are you alright?” he open his eyes. The Dark Purple Alicorn was standing over him.

“Are you an angel?” he ask as he look up at a dark purple Alicorn. She laugh at his as he roll over.

“um ya um hi um.” He said standing up.

“Hello. Your new here. What your name?” she ask.

“I”m End Night less. I mean Night Endless. I mean Endless Night. I’m Endless Night.” he said feeling like he had butterfly in his stomach. She laugh again. This time putting a hove by her mouth

“I’m Luna Moon nice to meet you Endless Night.”

“Luna were are you?” he look over at Luna house. A white Alicorn a little bigger then Luna in the door way.

“That my sister. I got to go. Nice to meet you Endless Night.” she said with a sweet smile. She look right then left and cross the path. She enter he house and the white Alicorn close the door.

“So this is were you been.” Endless turn and saw Mr. Hooves standing over him.

“Ya um you see. I saw this filly and I kinda fell out the window and.” He said standing up and coughing again.

“Next time you want to go meet girls. May I suggested. You use the door.” he said with Sarcostemma. Mr. Hooves lead him back in the house. he ate his breakfast. Hooves then gave his some weird smelling tea for his cough. It tasted worst then his books. He then put burn cream on his burns. Then he put stuff on his new cuts. It stung at first. Then felt good. He plate bandages to cover them.


“Are you a Doctor?” he ask as he saw all of the medical things in the house.

“I’m a doctor of shorts.” Hooves told him. After that. Mr. Hooves told Endless that he could head up to his new room and get thing the way he like it. he went to his new room and look around. There was a bed in the corner. A dress next to that. A desk to the right of the door. This would be his first real room. His family home only had his hay bail bed right outside his parent room. he move thing around. He floated thing as he wanted. He put the desk next to the window so he could look outside. The bed next to the door and the dresser at the end of it.

Mr. Hooves brought Endless his fathers bags from down stairs. He then head down to the sound of knocking at the front door. he move the bag next to the desk. He open it up and empty it. he stake the book in a pile and papers and scrolls in another. He found a amulet with a blue Gem in it. he look down into the bag and found another weird hat like his father was wearing that day. he shook his head and put the thought out of his mind.

he put the scroll back in the bag. Then when through the books. They were all advance spells books. he put these back. he then put his Element spell book on the desk. He look at a little red book with a quill in between the pages and a lock on it. It had no writing on it cover. He try to pry it open. But no luck. he put this with the other books.

“Endless would you come down here.” Hooves call to him from down the stairs. Endless put the bag on the bed and headed down stairs. Mr. Hooves was standing in the kitchen with Luna.

“Endless how do you feel?” he ask

“Better.” he said lying. trying not to look sick. He didn’t want to have any more of that bad tasting tea.

“Good, good. I ask Luna here to give you a tour of the town while I work on her pet medicine.” he said looking over to her. She smile and then said.

“Happy to help out. My sister told me it was ok.” Endless stomach felt like butterfly again.

“Ya. That be ok.” he said with a dry mouth. he follow Luna outside.

“ So let see.” she said putting a hove to her chin.

“let start down here.” she said pointing down the path. he follow her.

“So here the bakers. That run by the pie family. Over there the clothing shop. You can get some neat thing there. The town hall is right here.” she stop.

“You know what. This be easier from the air.” she smile and wink and took off. he spread his wings and try to jump and flew after her. He was still bad at it. He flew left then right, but manage to get up. He flew next to Luna and try to keep still.

“new at flying?” she laugh.

“I just learn a week ago.” he said trying to stay up.

“Really? That odd.” Luna said Looking a little confuse.

“My father didn’t like the idea of me flying.” he said looking a little sad. Luna notices this and change the subject.

“ So back to the town. Over there are the main farms around the town. They run by one family. But I don’t know them. Over there the main gate that lead in you down main street. Past all the shop we pass and there your house with Mr. Hooves.” she said point at the different point.

“ O. I all most forgot. Follow me.” Luna said waving a hove. he follow her. It was hard to keep up. Then she stop. he bump into her backside they tumble to the a large hay bail.

“LUNA ARE YOU OK?” he look left the right and stop. It happen as if everything was slow down. he look into Luna eyes. Then he notices his lips were touching hers. He quickly pull his head back.

“ um. Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to do that. I, I, I just not good at stopping yet and I’m sorry.” he said putting his head into the hay bail. dhe was speechless. Her face turn red. She Quickly turn and said.

“ And There the school.” she flew up and left him in the hay bail. he headed back to the house. He open the door and Luna was standing there with a brown bag in her mouth.

“ Um Luna. I’m sorry for what happen. I hope we can still be friends.”he said. Luna put the bag down.

“Don’t worry about. See you tomorrow.” She said picking up the bag and walking out. Mr. Hooves came out of the kitchen.

“So. How was you tour of our little town? Did Luna make it fun?” Endless mind went back to the kiss.

“Ya. It was great.” he said with a big smile

“ Then welcome to Canterlot Endless Night.” he said handing him a stack of books.

“Starting tomorrow your going to school. It was Luna idea.” He told Endless. he fell to floor with a smile on his face.

Author's Note:

Fix # 7 I hope that people are a little more kind with the comment. I really don't care for the bad once. just put a thump down and leave. but if you like fell free to leave a comment. i swear the story get better as time go on. i'm just setting up a charter base right now. so please give Endless Night a chances.