• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 424 Views, 16 Comments

The Tail Of Endless Night - EndlessKnight980



This Story Begin back when Equestria was still young. The war of the Unicorn and Pegasus is over. A time of peace fall over the land of Equestria But dark times are a head Dragon take rule over the lands. only 1 pony can stop them. but he only a colt

  • ...
13
 16
 424

Chapter 11: The Raid

“Quickly. Every pony. Into my cellar.” Hooves said opening a door in the floor. Every pony Jump down. Endless grab a candle and jump. It was small. They Just had enough room to turn around.

“Luna are we safe here?” Gem Stone ask as Endless lit the candle.

“I don’t know.” she said looking to her sister.

“We will be as long as they don’t find us. So everyone be quiet.” She said. The time seem to stand still. Endless could see the fear in his friend faces. He was Scare. He couldn’t stop shacking. Luna walk up next to him.

“It will be alright.” she whisper. he look around. Shining Star look worst then him. he took a deep breath and exhale. This help a little. Another loud crash eco from near by. he could hear the Dragons talking. They voices fill the air around them.

“Come out, come out, were ever you are my little pony’s. We just what to say hello.” one dragon laugh.

“Ya. We just want to be friends.” Another said laughing .

“Come now. You don’t want us to have to start smashing these houses of yours.” the first said.

“Ya smashing .” The other said. They said still laughing. Endless heart was beating fast. As a loud crash follow by a rumble above shook the roof of the cellar. Then his heart sank.

“Will you two stop messing around and grab some pony’s. we need to get going.” Endless froze. He remember the voice. That was the one. He thought. Darth. The one the took his parent away from him. he head for the door. Hooves Jump and grab his hind legs. He flap his wings and pull him. Next Miss Sparkle grab him. He flap hard and pull her to. Soon everyone was holding onto him as he try to go after Darth.

“Endless stop. Your nothing compare to them.” Hooves said pulling on him. he didn’t care. He want to do something anything. Just so he could hurt Darth like he hurt him. his horn started to glow a bright red and black Flames and flashes of light.

“He having magic discharge. Everyone stand back.” Celestia yell. Everyone Jump off him at once. he close his eyes. a great pain fill his chest. Celestia grab him and with a flash of white light she was gone. he Felt like he was falling. He open his eyes as a flash of white light. Celestia was gone. he turn his head to see two large dragons looking at him as he fell. Then Endless Felt a great serge of energy. Endless spread his wings and legs.

"BANG"

A wall of multicolor magic fill the air around him. The two dragon in shock put they claw up. They flew into the air and landed hard on the ground. Endless watch the sky as he fell. He was tier and sleepy. It was hard to keep his eyes open. As they close he saw a flash of white light. Then he pass out.

Endless awake with a beam of light in his face. Celestia was opening the root cellar door a crack. Luna was sitting by him. Her head resting on his Flank. he move his legs a little.

“Endless? your awake?" she ask in a whisper.

“What happen?” He said rubbing his head with his hove.

“och.” He said pulling it away because it hurt.

“You got so work up. You had magic Discharge.” Celestia said looking over and keeping the door open a crack.

“Magic Discharge?” he ask confuse.

“Yes. Magic Discharge. It happen when you don’t use magic for a long time or if you get work up over something. In your case. Dragons.” She said popping her head out of the door.

“Ok. I think were safe now.” she said as she climb out. he try to stand. But it was hard. Every part of his body hurt as he walk. Luna help him as they walk to the stairs. he look around as he climb out of the cellar. The kitchen was gone. The only thing that seem to be left of the house was half of the upstairs and the living room.

Endless saw other pony’s running down the street calling for they family. Gem Stone mother came running to her as soon as Gem Stone pop her head out of the cellar. he watch as most of his friend parents came running. Lilly father was crying. Then she started. Her mother was taken. Gem stone father was missing to. There were lot of pony’s missing. he fear the worst. A Red earth pony ran pass yelling

“Head to the town square Every pony.” he took a step and fell to his knee. Shining Star Caughting him and lifted him back up.

“Come on Endless. You can’t walk right now. Here we go.” Hooves said lifting him onto his back. At the town square there was a large green Pegasus standing on a large fallen tree yelling.

“Now Everyone calm Down. The Dragon only taken your friends and family. They are ok and unharmed. The dragon can’t use a pony that can’t work. Now we need to make a list of all the pony’s who are missing. I have sent a message to the royal guard and they will need to know how many when taken.” A large Blue earth pony whisper something in the Green Pegasus ear.

“Is any pony a Doctor. We need help with hurt and wounded pony’s?" he ask.

“He a Doctor.” Celestia said pointing to Hooves. Endless smile. Celestia was a liar. The Doc was only a Vet and not supposed to work on pony’s. He learn that from Luna. The only reason he still call him Doc was that sounded better then Vet. Doctor Hooves pass Endless to Luna and Star.

“Make shore he get a good night sleep. I won’t be coming home tonight.” He said running off to help.

“Luna take Endless to our house and get him to bed. That the best thing for him. Shining Star help her.” Celestia order. They did as she said. Endless look back at all the other pony’s. Most were crying. Other ran around looking for pony trap in they homes. he felt weak. If only he was stronger. If only he knew more spells. He could have protected every pony. As they walk he notices something odd. There was what look to be a great big circle missing between two houses. Like some pony cut the hole into the houses and took all the rest away. he look at this for a moment as they continue on to Luna house. They enter Luna house. There were books and papers on the floor. The Plate and pans were all over the kitchen floor as well.

“Come on Star. Upstairs. He can use my bed. Luna told him as she lead the way.

“Sorry Luna.” Endless said as they walk up the stairs.

“ Don’t be. You got nothing to be sorry about.” She said as they reach the top of the stairs.

“If only I was stronger maybe I could have done something.” he said.

“Endless. Shut up. There nothing you could have done. Even if there were a 100 of you. There would still be nothing you could have done.” Shining star said as if he was yelling. Luna gave Star a bad look. She was about to yell at him when Endless said.

“Thank Star. I needed to hear that.” he said as he pass out. Luna open here bedroom door and her and star place him on the bed.

“Sorry if I sounded mean. But he needed to hear that or he try something dumb.” he said as he head down the stair.

“You have no idea what he would have done.” She said as she close the door.

Author's Note:

Fix # 11 Keep in mine. I'm sitting down and working on these little at the time. if anyone find spelling error. send me the right word. i'm not the best speller in the world. but ask me any math question and I'll give it to you in less then a second. P.s. this story has another story. but you'll have to wait till i'm done with this one.