• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 424 Views, 16 Comments

The Tail Of Endless Night - EndlessKnight980



This Story Begin back when Equestria was still young. The war of the Unicorn and Pegasus is over. A time of peace fall over the land of Equestria But dark times are a head Dragon take rule over the lands. only 1 pony can stop them. but he only a colt

  • ...
13
 16
 424

Chapter 5: A Dark Return

Endless Night awake to the smell of apple snappers. They were his mother own recipe and His favorite food ever. He stood up out of his bed. He spread his wings and stressed his legs one at a time. He walk over to the table and took his seat. His mother place some apple snappers on a plate in front of him. He ate them and enjoy every bite. He spent most of the morning flying and working on his landing. About lunch time his mother call him to the house. He landed and almost ran into his mother.

“I see you almost got your landing down.” she said with a sad smile.

“Ya. I almost got the hang of it. But what wrong mother? you look sad.” She pull a black cloth from under her wing.

“I’m sorry but your father will be home anytime now and you know how he feels about your wings.” she said with tears in her eyes.

“Can’t you talk to him? Tell him it not fair to make me hide my wings.” he beg her.

“I’m sorry but it not forever. When your older. you can wear what you want. But for now. Just wear this. so your father will be happy.” He did as his mother said. He didn’t like to make her sad.

------(Later)---------------

The rest of the day Endless study his new book. He head down by the stream. He needed to get thought the first chapter on the basics of Element magic. It was easy for him to understand. He was always good at magic. It came easy to him. His father had once said he was a head of him at his age. This made him feel good when he hear his father praised him. But most of the time his father was hard on him. He continue to read how to uses the element magic. He smile.

“So you need some of the element to cast the spell. That simple.” He said talking to himself. The sun was falling behind the mountain. He took the book in his teeth and headed for the house. His mother had dinner on the table when he enter. She set out three plate. He took his seat and started to eat. He was half way through his plate when a large bang eco outside.

Endless and his mother head for the door. His father was on the ground at the foot of the door. His Mother scream.

“Help me get your father into the house.” He did as his mother told him. She clear the table off with a swipe of her wing.

“Put him up here.” she told him. he use his magic to pick his father up onto the table. He had burn marks all over his body. His fur was burn almost off his body. He could see pink flesh around the burns. His father mound in pain.

“Hold on my love. It will be alright.” she told White Night as she look in the cubers. She pull out a bottle of different colors. She start to pour them into a bowl and mix them fast. She pour the bowl over White Night. Endless watch. Not knowing what to do. White Night open his eyes and look around.

“I fail my love. There was nothing I could do.” White Night said with a moan.

“Don’t worry about that now. Just rest for now.” She said pouring more from the bowl on him.

------------------( That Night)------------

An hour later White Night fell to sleep. Endless Love order Endless around as she made more burn cream. He did as she said. The only thought in his mind was if his father would be ok. The night so turn to day as the sun shine through the door. Endless walk over and close it. They left it open all night.

“Endless go to the root cellar and get me some more leafs with the white spots.” She told him. he open the door and headed for the root cellar. He open the cellar door and walk down. It was cold and dark. he use a light spell to see. There was four rows of sheaves. All with boxes with different herbs. Move down the first row looking box to box for the leafs with the white spots. He didn’t fine any. He move to the next row. It seem to be just roots, potato’s and carrot’s in the boxes.

He move to the next row. when the ground seem to jump under his hooves and some dirt fell from the ceiling. The sound of roars fill the air. Endless ran to the door as boxes fall of the sheaves. A large box fell from the top sheave and hit his side. he fell to the ground. He kick at the box but it was snag on his wrapping. He quickly rip them off and headed for the door. As he reach it however. the door brush into green flames. He stop and took a step back. A red claw crash throw the burning door.

He jump around as the craw grab for him. It knock over the sheaves pining Endless under it. The craw grab and warp around him. A large red and green dragon pull him into the light. He try to wiggle lose and fly away but his wings were pin in the dragon grip.

“I have him. sir.” said the green Dragon. he look around and saw three more dragons. A large red and purple female dragon was holding his mother. She was screaming for his father. A black and red claw dragon land. he had a scar over his left eye. He Roar as His father exit the house. He was wearing a weird hat with stars on it.

“White Night. I never got time to thank you for my eye.” the Black Dragon said hitting his claw on the scar.

“Your to full of yourself Darth.” he said. as he almost fell.

“Not so White Night I have you wife and son. so your going to do as we say.” Darth said pointing to them.

“Let them go! This is between me and you!” he said as Darth laugh evilly.

“No. This is about more then me and you. It about who will rule these lands Pony’s or Dragons.” Darth said grabbing Endless love.

“Now you will watch as I destroy everything you hold dear. Starting with you beloved.” he said as he held her over his open mouth.

“NOOOOOO!” White Night yell as Darth breath green fire on her.

“That was fun.” Darth said then laughing evilly.

“You monster. I’ll destroy all of you.” He yell as his horn glow bright.

“Throw me the boy Gor.” he order the green dragon hold Endless. Gor throw him into the air. he quickly spread his wings sore into the air.

“Endless! Fly as fast and far from here as you can!” his father yell.

“HE AN ALICORN! GET HIM!” Darth yell. Endless weave between the dragons claws as they grab for him. He flew between them as they try to grab. causing them to slam into each other and fell to the ground. He quickly turn and head for the front gate.

“ENDLESS LOOK OUT!” yell his father. he look back and felt a great heat as the fire ball hit him. The pain was to much he only thought about getting some were safe. Only one image pop in his head. With a flash of black and red light he was gone.

White Night fell to his knees. Darth laughing evilly.

“You will pay Darth. YOU WILL PAY!” He yell.

“How do you plan to that White Night. Your hurt and out number.” Darth laugh and continue to do so not paying attention to White night mumbling.

“All of heaven and earth will crumble. Fire will spared and all will turn to ash. Water will freeze into ice forever more. Light and darkness merge as one. I curse the one name Darth with endless suffering for all time. I White Night give myself in exchange for his suffering.” White Night stood up with tears in his eyes. He ran at full charge his horn glowing in a rainbow of colors.

“DARTH I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE YOU HURT!!” White Night yell as he bulge his horn into Darth left leg. Darth scream. Then breath green fire down on White Night. White night smile as the flame hit. Darth laugh and then look down a ashes of the little unicorn. They blow away in the wind.

“Your suffering has just began Night.” Darth Laugh Evilly.

Author's Note:

Fix# 5 .it look like Endless Night on his own now. Were did he teleport to? you'll have to read the next chapter. Wha ha ha ha. and what did Darth mean with his last line? we will see. P.s. I'm an dumb. i for got to hit pulish on my chapters. so that why the date are all the same.