• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 424 Views, 16 Comments

The Tail Of Endless Night - EndlessKnight980



This Story Begin back when Equestria was still young. The war of the Unicorn and Pegasus is over. A time of peace fall over the land of Equestria But dark times are a head Dragon take rule over the lands. only 1 pony can stop them. but he only a colt

  • ...
13
 16
 424

Chapter 6:Dark Rising

Endless awake in pain. His flank was burning. His face hurt to. he try to stand up. He rear leg hurt. He put the his body weight on his other three hooves. He stood up and hit his head. He fell to the his burn side and falls with a loud crash. he quickly roll off his burn and stand up. hitting his head again. His heart beating fast. Once again he hit his head. he lay flat and lit his horn.

Their was books, scrolls, swords, staffs and boxes with different color waters in jars. he stood up and watch bumping his head. He look down and saw he a pieces of metal under his hooves. He flip it over and saw the chest on the front. It made him fell safe. He now knew were he was. He was in his father hiding spot and that was Golden Apples armor. his heart slow as he calm down. he look around and saw stairs heading down.

Endless head down the stairs as he try not to put weight on hide back leg. As he headed down the stairs he saw candles on the wall. This did him little good because he had no fire to cast the fire spell with. He reaches the bottom step and look around. There were tables fill with papers, scrolls, Jars on metal frames, and books, lots of books. There were books of all kind. he walk over to a chair and saw a red rob draped over it.

His burns were hurting more now. He grab a Jar of water from the table and prow it on his burn. It sting as the cool water hit the burn. Then relief as the burn cooled down. He took his front hooves and splash some water in his face. He look around the room again. There were two other doors. Endless open the door on the right side of the room. inside there was a tub filled with water and towels . It was a washroom he thought as he remember the baths his mother had given him.

A tears ran down his faces as he remember what happen to his mother. He close the door and headed to the next one. He started to cry harder. He open the door. There was a light on a small table. It was a candle. It must be enchanted he thought. He saw a large bed next to it. his burns started to hurt again. he quickly grab the candle and headed for the washroom. He lit the other candles and put the magic candle on a stroll.

He put his front right hove in the tube. It was cold. He enter the tub slowly. The water sting as he put his flank into the water. he cry hard as he remember what happen to his mother. He try stop. But the tear won’t stop. When the thought of his father being gone to. This made it worst. he soak it the tub until the water felt warm. he enter the bedroom cold and wet. He place the magic candle onto the side table. He climb into bed and cover himself in the blankets. He was still crying. His eyes were red. He soon cry himself asleep.

Endless wake up in pain. He roll out of bed and ran to the bathroom. He jump into the tube. The water splashed all over the floor. The water felt good. He sat in the tub and wounded if the sun was up yet. His stomach growl as he got out of the tub. he look around for food. He look from box to box. he finally found a loaf of bread in a small box by the table. He ate it quickly not noticing it color. he head back into the room and grab the magic candle and lit the rest of the candles. He look around for a door outside.

He headed up the stairs and found the room from yesterday. He look around for a hatch. He but could not see one. he look over to the armor crest. It had a Blue unicorn with a green main and a Pink Pegasus with a yellow main. They were in full armor From there heads to body. He grab it in his teeth and pull it down the stairs. He places it next to the chair with the rob on it. he decided to try to teleport outside. He try to remember the stream near home. With a flash of black and red light he was there.

he blink his eyes as readjusted to the light. He dunk his flank into the stream. Them splash his face and headed for the house. He walk slowly as his side burn every time he move it. He walk to the edge of the field. He look down. He didn’t want to see his home. But he knew he needed to. he close his eyes and pick his head up. He open them and saw the house had been burn. The only thing left standing was the frame.

he walk over to the burn frame of the house. There was nothing left. There was only the bed frames and the BOOKS? he was shock. His father study was gone but the book were still there on the floor. he use his wings to blow the ash away. The book look to have a shield spell around them. He pick it up in his teeth and pull it in the grass. He did this for an hour or so before.

“HAY YOU.” he turn and froze a book still in his mouth. A brown earth pony was yelling and running to him. he stood still in shock. The pony stop in front of him.

“Are you ok?” he ask Endless. he try to talk but forgot about the book.

“Put the book down Endless Night and let talk.” he put the book down and ask.

“How do you know my name?” The brown pony smile.

“My name is Mr. hooves. I a friend of your mother and father.” He told him.

“You knew my mother and father?” he ask nervously.

“Yes. But first less get some burn cream on your burns.” He said pulling a brown water skin out of his bag. Mr. hooves started putting the burn cream on Endless. He ask him what happen. he told him what he could remember.

“I’m so sorry.” he said. After Mr. Hooves had finish putting cream on Endless face and his flank. Endless ask.

“Mr. Hooves. Do you think they suffer?” he look up and then said.

“How about I make you something to eat?” changing the subject.

Mr. Hooves gather so wood and made a small fire with two different color rocks. He then pull a pan from his bag. After a little time. He had two apple snapper made up.

"Not as good as your mothers. but I do my best.” He said passing him a plate. Endless bit into it and gobble them down. Mr. Hooves walk over to the books in the house remains. He started moving books to the pile that Endless had made. he lay in the shade and ate as he pull book after book to the pile. He was moving the last book when he fell. He stood up and was cover in ash. He pick up a bag and move it next to the pile. Then grab the last book. Endless flew over and landed next to the bag. It was his father bags.

“So what are you going to do now?” Mr.hooves ask. Endless look over to Mr. Hooves who was wiping ash off his face. he didn’t know what to do. he had plan to take the books to his father hiding place. Then he didn’t know. He wasn’t going to go after the dragon that hurt him. They were huge and he was so small.

“I don’t know.” he said will taers in his eyes. Mr. Hooves look down at him then said.

“How about you come live with me? I got a nice little place in a small town north from here.” Endless look up. Then agree. He had no were else to go. He couldn’t live in The cave his father hided stuff in. it was to hard to tell night from day. he know he couldn't take care of himself. It was better then trying to survive in the woods.

“ Ok. settle. But I don’t have anywhere to put all these books.” he told Endless. Endless smile and said.

“Don’t worry about that. I got a place.” he jump on top of the books and then said.

“I’ll be right back.” And with a flash of black and red light he was gone.

The books fell with a loud thud. he quickly move the books into piles around the room. he started putting out the candles. He took the magic candle and put it back in the bed room. he grab his father bags and adjusted them for himself. He grab the Basic Element Spell book and put them in the bag. he look back at the crest on the armor. Then blow out the last candle out. Then teleported back to Mr. Hooves.

“Ok. i"m Ready to go.” Endless said looking over to Mr. Hooves.

“You shore know how to make an entrance colt.” Hooves said smiling at Endless.

Author's Note:

Fix # 6 Thing are starting to look good.