• Published 23rd Apr 2013
  • 2,506 Views, 47 Comments

The Club's Connected to the Boutique - firebirdabirdoffire



After an interview Octavia was curious about of her best friend, she was acting odd around them, and then she realized that she doesn't know much about her herself. So after the night of her DJ-ing Octavia follows her back home...

  • ...
5
 47
 2,506

Bonus Chapter Suggestions (only read if you read the story) (All spots have been taken)

I (firebirdabirdmadeoutoffire in case you didn't know,) have been wanting to write some bonus chapters, at least two.
I have an idea for one. It's about the sister hooves social. But I still want to write another one someday.
That's where YOU can come into play.
Write your idea what the chapter is going to be generally about, and I'll write a story around that.
Here are the only three rules I could come up with.

1: It must focus on the Belle family (and that can mean just Magnum and Pearl with out their daughters, Octavia is an honorary member in this case.)
2: It must not take place longer than a year in the future, I still wanna write a follow-up someday, and longer than a year can/will contradict things.
3: It can be about romance, character interactions, non-romantic relations among friends, actually showing some of their new daily lives, Octavia befriending Rarity friend, etc. But think of something yourself.

The winner will be chosen on what idea I find the most interesting, seems the most fun to write and/or appeal to me the most.
You will be mentioned if this idea ever pulls through.

Update: I decided I want two reader suggestions. That means Three bonus chapters. So if you're somehow reading this (Again). Go for it!

There's only one slot open.

Update 2: There are no more slots left. What you see down below are the only requests

The first one's by:

Arackn
A chapter that take place at Heart and Hooves where the CMC/ the Mane 6 / Magnum and Pearl try to put Octavia and Vinyl in a date ? No... Not enough original. Well, I don't have any other idea :applejackunsure: And I'm sure the sister hooves social will be awesome.

The other one by:

Tom Prince
What about a story that depicts the changes on Rarity and Vinyl, and shows that while they may have been of the same mind their personalities clash to the point they have a massive fight. Sweetie Belle and Octavia have to figure out how to get the two back together before they push it one step farther and have Twilight remove the spell.
Tom Prince

~firebirdabirdmadeoutoffire