• Published 12th Feb 2013
  • 1,576 Views, 113 Comments

Unintended Consequences - Daedalus



Twilight Sparkle does human-summoning Science. He gets into Shenanigans.

  • ...
11
 113
 1,576

Humanity Ensues (PTR Pt.2)

Last Time on Unintended Consequences...



[Trixie] readied her all-purpose transformation spell, and with two bangs and a slide-whistle, the unicorn was gone with a woman in her place.

We now return to the story in progress.
"Please put some clothes on," Aristotle begged.

Unfortunately, transformation spells do not provide clothing. They do, however, provide fairly attractive bodies when applicable, which was the case with Trixie. Thus, any holes in any pony's knowledge of the human figure and/or humanity's standards of female beauty were filled in. Trixie felt many eyes on her, and she wasn't comfortable with the fact that her eyes were now drawn to Aristotle in the worst way she could imagine. He actually seemed handsome. A far too common side effect of cross-species transformation magic is temporarily falling in love with the template for the transformation, meaning Aristotle had another, though impermanent, addition to the group that was interested in him, which already included Princess Luna, Rarity the Earth Pony, and Lyra the Toothpaste Unicorn (not to be confused with Lyra the Music Unicorn).
Snips and Snails took the opportunity to wrap up the show for the day, saving everyone time and plot holes. Trixie found that she couldn't access her magic, which probably explained her hair and eyes being colors that people actually have in real life. Thus, to do something nice and keep an eye on her, Aristotle offered Trixie use of his place until she could be restored to her original form, unless she wanted to stay human, in which case she could stay as long as she felt like. Trixie felt that the trade-off of hands and a potential tutor in cooler magic (since it had been offered by Aristotle to help her out if she decided to stay human) for mediocre magic ability was too good to pass up. She elected to retain humanity. Thus was The Great and Powerful (soon to be Kind and Apologetic) Trixie welcomed to the Society of Bros.

Author's Note:

I mostly made this up as I went along. It probably shows. Also, I just want to say, no romance for Aristotle; he's not interested in that sort of thing, but it happened anyway, so he's dealing with it. He spends his time on too much other stuff to pursue romance. Editing has brought more retconning!