• Published 12th Feb 2013
  • 1,576 Views, 113 Comments

Unintended Consequences - Daedalus



Twilight Sparkle does human-summoning Science. He gets into Shenanigans.

  • ...
11
 113
 1,576

Crisis Crossover (Part 2)

After the Webhead woke, he was faced with an expository lecture of what was what.
"So, let me get this straight. This is a country ruled by ponies," Spidey began.
"Yeah," Aristotle answered.
"Humans don't exist here at all, except for you and your friends."
"You know it."
"You're not actually my counterpart in this universe, just a...promoted fanboy."
"I wouldn't say fanboy, but the rest is fine."
"The woman with you isn't actually my girlfriend's analogue, just a little girl pony in a copy of her body with her powers."
"Waiwaiwait, GIRLFRIEND?!?"
"We met at the cleanup after Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman's wedding. We stayed in touch, and after she became a superhero, her therapist said talking to another hero about it would be a good idea, so we started talking more...it went from there. Carrie's probably the best thing that happened to me, really."
"Yeah, I can imagine. So, introspection-y stuff aside, what great threat do you think brought us together? We have to've met so we can team up to fight something. Just how this sorta thing works."
"I dunno, I just came here by accident. Right as I was swinging away from our place, a glowy portal opened up right in front of me. It's not usually that blatant, so I didn't react in time to not eat pavement. Don't tell anyone, okay? My image is bad enough as it is."
Aristotle would have it was cool with him, and the rest of his friends would have agreed with him (you simply don't spread word of something that embarrassing around, heroes have standards about that sort of thing), but more Ominous Flashes of Light showed up, one bringing Iron Man, the other heralding the arrival of Doctor Doom. Both turned to Spider-Man and spoke in unison.
"Spider-Man, have you seen an Infinity Fractal around here?"
The reply was shared among several members of the addressed group.
"What are you two talking about?"

To Be Continued..

Author's Note:

So now we have a threat! For those who aren't familiar with what an Infinity Fractal, that will be explained next time, but suffice it to say that it's a Plot Device. They're from the Super Hero Squad Show, as are the Iron Man and Doctor Doom that show up. Can anyone guess where the Fractal is?