• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,958 Views, 129 Comments

Paranormal Ponies - opuscon789



Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash go on a ghostly adventure together.

  • ...
14
 129
 2,958

Derpy's Soul

Twilight and Rainbow walk out of the castle. Twilight puts up the portal spell and it takes them back to the library.

“This is bad, this is very bad,” Twilight worried. “We can’t just kill anypony. We need to make a plain.”

“What plain is that? I just can’t think, I don’t know if we have the capability of killing another pony,” Rainbow said.

“Well it’s the only way to bring Applejack back to life,” Twilight said “Either we kill another pony or we lose Applejack forever.”

“Well we need to try and find a way to get Applejack back,” Rainbow looked down “There has to be some spell in that book that can help us.”

Twilight took the book out of her bag “You might be right.” Twilight places the book on her stand.

She opened the book. Then the book flipped itself.

“Why does the book do this?” Rainbow asked.

“It has a mind of its own I guess,” Twilight responded.

The book turned to a page containing a story. Twilight reads it:

In 1834 in Fillydelphia there was a young unicorn that went by the name of Binder. Binder studied more on spirits and magic and dreamed of being a ghost. One day he started a project that would allow anypony to go into the ghost world. Then he made the perfect spell .This spell would allow anypony to go into the ghost world with just falling asleep. He called it a “Soul Separator Spell”. Another day he went to school and the school bully made fun of him and he used his spell to protect himself. The bully fell to the ground to a deep sleep and now having an out of body experience. Binder soon took the bully’s body and threw it off a cliff with himself. No pony knows today why he took his own life.

Below the story on the page was the spell. It was the spell that Binder wrote. Twilight gets an idea.

“Rainbow, I have a plan to save Applejack without killing anypony,” Twilight claimed.

“Tell me!” Rainbow gets excited.

“The plan is simple; we put the pony we choose to sleep. We separate the soul from the body.

And then we take it to the grim reaper. We trick the bottles and then we take both Applejack’s and the pony’s soul back to their rightful body’s. Then no pony gets killed,” Twilight explained.

“This sounds good. All we need to do is find the pony that can do the job,” Rainbow thinks.

“Let’s go outside. We can find a pony that can do the job,” Twilight said.

Rainbow nodes and zooms out the door. Twilight puts the book in her bag and follows behind Rainbow Dash. They start outside the library and searched high and low.

Rainbow checked the nearest cloud hoping there was another pegasus on it. There was nothing on it. Then she sits on it and looks at all the other clouds. There was some pegasus lying on clouds resting. Twilight was looking for unicorns or earth ponies. None of them were stupid enough to help them, except one. Rainbow saw Derpy sleeping on the cloud. Derpy was one of the clueless ponies around. Maybe they can use her.

Rainbow went up to Twilight. “Maybe we can use Derpy.”

Rainbow pointed at the cloud Derpy was sleeping on. Twilight looked, “She will think all of this will be a dream when it’s over.”

Twilight put a cloud walking spell on herself and Rainbow Dash lifted her up to the cloud ,closest to the one Derpy was laying on. She then took the spell book out from her bag and lit up her horn, beginning to say the incantation.

“Relax body and soul. Feel the shivers with coal. Separate body and soul, until they can feel no more.”

Then they saw Derpy’s ghost floated out of her body. Twilight and Rainbow grabbed her soul and took it back to the library.

“Perfect, we have are pony,” Twilight smiled.

Derpy’s eyes open as she found the two ponies over her, “Hi Rainbow Dash!”

“Derpy, you’re dreaming. You are asleep right now. Do you want to go on an adventure?” Twilight asked.

“Anything if Rainbow Dash was there. Are you coming?” Derpy asked.

“Of course!” Rainbow said gladly.

“Ok, where are we going?” Derpy asked.

Twilight activates the portal spell back to the ghost world, “In there.” She jumped in the portal.

“Me next!” Derpy jumped in.

Rainbow sighs and jumps in the portal. “I hope we get rid of her.”

A couple hours later they are all right in front of the grim reaper. All of them are in fear of what is going to happen but they face it.

“Hmm… Who do we have here?” Grim asked.

“Here is the soul you wanted.” Twilight pointed at Derpy.

Derpy looked around, “Who are you pointing at?”

Rainbow laughed, “YOU!”

Derpy became surprised, “Me? But I thought that we were friends.”

Rainbow flew up to her, “I didn’t like you that much. You are one of the most stupid ponies I have ever met.”

Grim looked at Derpy closer, "Why didn't I get signals of her dying?"

Twilight smiled "Umm... I thought you did."

"No I didn't," Grim replied.

"But, I'm alive right!" Derpy yelled

“Enough!” Grim yelled, “No more talking, give me her soul or you will never see your friend again.”

“What’s a soul?” Derpy asked. Grim grabbed a bottle and opened it. He pointed it at Derpy.

“Say goodbye forever, Derpy!” Grim said creepily. The bottle sucks in Derpy’s soul.

Twilight and Rainbow nod at each other. Rainbow speaks, “Where’s Applejack!”

“I have her bottle right here waiting for you. You can come here and get it,” Grim said picking up the glass bottle.

Rainbow flew up to Grim and took the bottle. She looked inside and found Applejack’s soul sleeping. She looks back at Grim and smiles. All of a sudden she tackles him.

Grim flew all the way to the wall. The force was so powerful that it made cracks in it. Rainbow grabs the bottle with Derpy’s soul and flies off with it. Twilight trots out of the castle. Rainbow flew behind her.

“I will be back! It’s not the last time you see me!” Grim yelled.

“Are plan worked! Now we can bring Applejack back to life!” Twilight gets excited.

“Now let’s get these souls to the right bodies!” Rainbow Dash flew over Twilight and went through the ceiling of the lava dome. Twilight followed behind her.

They soon reach the top of the ground. It was night time, which made them ghost. They were under Canterlot the whole time.

“There is a big lava dome under Canterlot the whole time. That explains the big mountain in the middle of the Equestra,” Twilight said.

“Twilight, let’s go to Ponyville,” Rainbow said. Both of them fly through the night as ghost back to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Well the story is not over yet. I actually just got permission from FreeFraQ on Deviant-art to use her OC which is actually a ghost pony. Thanks bud you are awesome!