• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,958 Views, 129 Comments

Paranormal Ponies - opuscon789



Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash go on a ghostly adventure together.

  • ...
14
 129
 2,958

Hourglass

The wishing ghost laughed as the CMC’s imagination grew from Ponyville to all of Equestria. Ponyville was soon turned into a castle. Canterlot was wiped off the map. The rest of the towns remained. Cloudsdale was never touched.

Twilight and Rainbow were transported into the top of a small hourglass. The hourglass was located on a dresser right next to the bed. Almost everything was golden.

“Get us out of here!” Rainbow yelled.

“Why are we in an hourglass?” Twilight asked. The wishing ghost appeared right in front of them.

“Ah, are you the gateway ponies? If you are, then I need you out of the way,” he laughed.

“You're not going to get away with this!” Twilight yelled.

“Don’t worry. The gateway ponies are going to be fully dead once I do this.” The ghost flipped the hour glass. Sand poured on Twilight and Rainbow.

“What's going on?” Twilight asked.

“Once the sand runs out on top which will be in a hour. You will be fully dead. You will never live again,” The ghost explained. He walked out of the room to leave Twilight and Rainbow to suffer.

“Don’t worry Rainbow, I will get us out of here,” Twilight’s horn lits up. She disappears from her original spot. Then she appeared like she was hit on the side of the hourglass. She couldn’t get out. Rainbow flew toward her and helped her up.

“I think the side of the hourglass is magic proof,” Rainbow rubed the glass.

“For some reason I think that we won’t really die. Don’t panic Rainbow,” Twilight said scratching her head.

“Yeah,” Rainbow looked out of the hourglass hoping they could get out soon.

Meanwhile in the main part of the castle. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle are enjoying their time. But for some reason, they were getting tired.

“I feel like I’m getting weaker every minute,” Scootaloo fell to the floor.

“Maybe we here having too much fun, I think we had enough fun for the day,” Sweetie Belle thought.

“Well, time flies when you're having fun,” Apple Bloom was exhausted. Little did they know that the ghost was sucking their life energy.

“I wonder where’s my... sister,” Scootaloo gets excited.

“Rainbow Dash is not you sister. You wished for it, remember?” Apple Bloom reminded her.

“I know. It will be the best wish I have ever made,” Scootaloo said dreamily.

“I’m starting to feel bad for not believing Twilight. What if she was telling the truth?” Apple Bloom asked.

“If she was, then we could be doing the wrong thing. Something is not right. Ever since we made that first wish. We have gotten weaker, Rainbow Dash is now Scootaloo’s sister, and now all of Equestria is now engulfed with our imaginations. Don’t you think that listening to the ghost was a bad idea?” Sweetie asked.

“I don’t think that we are doing the right thing. We took over Equestria. Thats a bad thing. Twilight and Rainbow know something that we don’t. Lets go find them before the ghost finds us,” Scootaloo worried.

They started to trot off but the ghost appeared right in front of them. “I know what you are trying to do.”

“N-no you don’t!” Apple Bloom shook in fear.

“Lets make a deal. If you don't find the ponies you're looking for. You will die slowly. If you look for them. You will die now.” the ghost said.

“Wait! Is that what's happening to us? Your sucking are life energy!” Sweetie Belle yelled.

“Yes, now you're getting it! Once you three are out of the way, I rule Equestria!” The ghost laughed evilly.

“You're not going to get away with this!” Apple Bloom yelled.

“Oh yes I am!” the ghost laughed again. His horn lit up. The CMC start feeling their hearts slowing down.

“Well, I guess this is the end,” Apple Bloom looked at her friends.

“We had short lives. But we made every second count,” Scootaloo felt a tear go down her cheek.

“I will see you ponies in the afterlife!” Sweetie Belle cried. They hugged each other and took their final breaths. They fell to the ground as there heart made one final beat. Then there was a moment of complete silence.

“Now I can take over all of Equestria!” The ghost gets excited. He touches the ground. Then everything turned dark. It was spreading. Soon all of Equestria was in the ghost’s imagination.

The CMC’s ghost comes out of there bodys. They open their eyes to witness the horror around them. They look at themselves to find that they were now ghost.

“I never thought that we would see each other again. Now we are just wandering spirits from the dead,” Sweetie Belle thought looking at her body.

“Lets go find Twilight and Rainbow before this problem gets worse,” Apple Bloom flew into the air. But she lost her balance. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle come to her assistance by holding onto her hooves. They help each other by holding on to try and get used to flying.

“I can finally fly!” Scootaloo said happily. “But I’m dead,” she makes a sad face.

They search all over the castle for them. There was no sign of them until they reached the master bedroom They find them in a hourglass. Time was almost up. There was only two minutes left. They were in sand and there heads were almost covered.

“Help!” Twilight yelled struggling in the sand. Sand rushed into her mouth. She started suffocating.

Rainbow Dash tried to use her wings to break out. But it was no use.

“What should we do?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“This!” Scootaloo flew toward the hourglass. She went right through it.

“That didn’t work,” Apple Bloom said.

Then they saw the wind from Scootaloo move the hour glass. Sweetie Belle gets an idea. “I know. Let blow it off the dresser!” She starts blowing hard. The hourglass inched toward the edge. Scootaloo joined in along with Apple Bloom. Together the hourglass inched faster to the edge. Then it falls off the dresser and onto the floor. It breaks into pieces and Twilight and Rainbow poof back to their normal size.

“Listen, I’m sorry for not believing you. I thought that the wishes where good. But we learned our lesson,” Apple Bloom looked down. Her friends did the same thing.

“Its ok. All we have to do is put this ghost the rest,” Rainbow smiled at them.

“Lets go get this ghost!” Twilight yelled. Everypony followed her out of the room of the see the ghost.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not posting in a while. I took a break from writing or a while.