• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,959 Views, 129 Comments

Paranormal Ponies - opuscon789



Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash go on a ghostly adventure together.

  • ...
14
 129
 2,959

End the Wishes

The sun turned dark. Everything turned into darkness. The ground below them started to break apart into pieces. Equestria was now off balance.

“This ghost must be super powerful to do this,” Twilight said.

“This isn’t good; I think the apocalypse has finally begun!” Rainbow looked at the sight around her.

“I’m scared!” Apple Bloom hugged her friends.

“Me too,” Sweetie Belle responded.

“Come on! We will be fine,” Scootaloo said bravery.

The ground broke up into pieces. The lava appeared below them.

“What’s happening?” Rainbow asked.

“I don’t know. I guess since Canterlot is gone. The princesses can keep the world I balance. Or the ghost is re building this world.” Twilight guessed. “I think he’s doing it quickly because he’s been sucking the life energy from three ponies instead of one. I think the ghost got rid of the princess somehow.”

“How do we defeat him?” Apple Bloom asked.

“I think that he is too powerful to put to rest. We need to weaken him, but what if we try imagination versus imagination? I wonder what happens if we put our imagination and wishes to the limit.” Twilight thought.


“So if we keep wishing of whatever we want. He gets weaker, but, to pay that back, he sucks life energy. What if we put a spell on ourselves to keep him from sucking our life energy?” Rainbow asked.
“That’s not a bad idea Rainbow Dash. I just need the Book of Spirits and I will see if there is spells that can protect are life energy.” Twilight lit up her horn. The book appeared right in front of her. The book flipped itself to the right page. Twilight reads the page.

A long time ago in the city of Manehatten, there was a ghost sucking the life energy out of small fillies. Almost 100 fillies died every week because of this ghost. One day, the ponies of Manehatten got together and formed a spell to save there fillies. Once it was casted on the fillies, the ghost disappeared forever. Today, no pony knows what happened to the ghost.

Below the short story was the spell the ponies used. Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash. “I have the spell right here. It looks easier than I thought. Since you’re the only one here, I’m going to have to use you as a test subject.”

“I’m doing this to save Equestria, fill free!” Rainbow closed her eyes.

Twilight focused her energy and pointed herself at Rainbow. Rainbow suddenly had a lavender glow around her. A flash of light covered the room. Twilight looked at Rainbow. She looked back at the book and found a spell to suck life energy.

“I’m going to see if the spell worked by using this spell,” Twilight looked back at Rainbow. She lit up her horn again and then a bubble appeared around Rainbow.

“I think it worked,” Rainbow pointed out. Twilight nodded.

Scootaloo looked at the book they were holding. “What’s that?”

Twilight hesitated, “Well its a spell book that helps us see spirits.”

“Is that why you can see us?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yeah, kind of.” Rainbow replied.

“Kind of, what do you mean?” Apple Bloom asked.

Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other. Rainbow whispered “You tell them.”

“No, you tell them,” Twilight whispered.

“You the one who gotten the book in the first place. Plus you're better at explaining things.” Rainbow whispered.

Twilight sighed and looked back at the CMC. “Well this started a long time ago. I was dreaming and I got this book. I didn’t open it until that night. Rainbow was with me. We were cursed making it that we were alive by day and ghost by night.”

“That explains both of you disappearances at night,” Scootaloo said.

“Yes, but we played a role in Applejack’s death.” Rainbow looked down.

“WHAT! HOW!” Apple Bloom became surprised.

“Rainbow scared her and she had a heart attack,” Twilight looked at Rainbow.

“I’m sorry for what I done. I didn’t mean to kill her. I just wanted to get her back for dropping that bowl on my head.” Rainbow had a tear dropping from her cheek. “What's this! Am I crying?”

“I forgive you. I can see that you both brought her back to life,” Apple Bloom smiled.

“We did. We defeated the Grim Reaper and now all the ghost are free from his rule. And now we have this problem,” Twilight explained.

“I have a question, did you both kill Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“No, the Grim Reaper did because we stole Applejack’s soul from him and then he decided to take Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon’s souls to pay back for it. That way we put him to rest,” Twilight explained.

“I actually enjoyed that time when they were both dead.” Scootaloo sighed.

“Sis, that is not nice,” Rainbow told her.

“Scootaloo is not your sister!” Twilight yelled.

“Sounds like that wish is still in effect,” Scootaloo scratched her head.

“I think when we put the ghost to rest, the wishes you ponies made would go away.” Twilight thought.

“Will we come back to life?” Apple Bloom asked.

“I don’t know but its a high chance,” Twilight answered.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Scootaloo asked. “Lets get rid of that ghost!”

Twilight and Rainbow trotted into the throne room of the castle. The ghost spots them. “Not you two again. How did you both get out of my trap?”

“Um... well, magic?” Twilight smiled.

“I made the glass magic proof! How is that possible!” the ghost asked.

“It wasn’t magic proof,” Twilight lied. “By the way Mr. Ghost, what is your real name?”

“Dick Hertz.” Dick answered. “Oh Celestia,I can’t believe I answered that!”

Rainbow snickered and cracked a smile trying not to laugh.

“Well Mr. Dick,” Twilight said trying not to laugh, “Rainbow had some wishes for you to grant.”

“Really, I’m glad to see that you girls are now on my side.” Dick looked at Rainbow, “I can grant any wish. Make a wish!”

“I wish I can go faster than the speed of light!” Rainbow closed her eyes. Dick grants her wish.

“Sweet!” Rainbow test out her new power. She teleported all over the room.

Dick started getting weaker, “Umm... any other wish?”

“I wish I was worshiped and I want my imagination all over Equestria,” Rainbow smiled. Dick used a lot of his powers. He soon became weak.

“Why can’t I suck your life energy?” Dick asked panting hard.

“I put a spell on her to make sure that you can’t suck her life energy. Prepare to be put to rest!” Twilight lit her horn and said the magic words:

Don’t let spirits go to waste. Make this one leave no trace. Send it to a different place.

Dick started to faint. The CMC’s ghost come into the room. Dick suddenly gets an idea, “I have one last surprise before I’m put to rest.” Dick’s horn lights up and the CMC’s bodies appear.

“Are we going to get our lives back? Sweetie Belle asked.

“Nope!” Dick opens a crack in the ground. Then, lava started coming out of crack. He throws the CMC’s bodies into the lava. They burned to pieces.

“NOOOOOOO!” They suddenly become heartbroken.

Dick fell asleep forever. The spell broke. Rainbow Dash was no longer Scootaloo’s sister. Canterlot appeared on the map again. Equestria was turned back to normal.

But the CMC could be dead forever. There bodies were burned. No ashes remained of their bodies.

“What's going to happen to us now?” Sweetie Belle cried.

“I think now we have to live like this forever.” Scootaloo cried.

“Yaw right, we will never get our cutie marks now,” Apple Bloom cried. “I will never see my cousin again.”

“Don’t be like that,” Rainbow tried to comfort them.

“We promise that you all will be alive again.” Twilight hugged them. She thought for a second, How am I going to bring them back to life if they have no bodies?