• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,958 Views, 129 Comments

Paranormal Ponies - opuscon789



Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash go on a ghostly adventure together.

  • ...
14
 129
 2,958

Hotel Ponyfornia Part 6

They went to the main room and cross into the factory part of the basement. The floor was covered in glass. The glass was from the bottles that were used to trap the souls. The bottles that were not broken where on a conveyor belt. Each bottle is with filled with a pon’s soul. Everypony, one by one was being turned into a slave.

Twilight wonders why Cough Drop needed so many slaves. “It seems to be over excessive to have all these ponies run a resort.”

Rainbow flew around, “Hey Twilight, Look over here.” She pointed at the window. On the other side of the glass where ponies where hanging from the ceiling, all sleeping. Its like if they were waiting to be awaken.

Fluttershy looked at the ponies, each of them brought more fear to her. She was worried might happen to her.

“This must be the place where they keep all of the pony souls all locked up,” Sweetie Belle said “is this, our future?” She cringed in fear.

“Don’t think of it that way Sweetie Belle,” Scootaloo tried to comfort her. “Think positive!”

“Girls, no matter what, we will stick together. Even if we end up as slaves, we will stick together. If we end up without our bodies, NO MATTER WHAT, We will stick together.” Apple Bloom stated.

Twilight wondered. “Some of these ponies our old. Some of them got here a couple days ago. How am I supposed to send over 2000 ponies to the afterlife, if a lot of these ponies didn’t really die out yet?”

Binder looked at the ponies. “You think there is a spell that can separate old ponies from new ponies. You know what I mean, ponies whose bodies are still functioning without a soul.

The book fell out of of Twilights bag and opened itself. It turned itself to a spell.

All of them looked at the book. “Twilight, what's that?” Fluttershy asked.

“A special spell book Fluttershy.” Twilight answered. She examined the spell closely. “This spell allows for souls to go back where they came from, no matter if they're in a soul body or not.”

“Its great, but we have a much bigger threat, how about Cough Drop?” Rainbow changed the conversation.

“I want Fluttershy and Binder to watch the fillies. Me and Rainbow Dash will confront Cough Drop.” Twilight demanded.

Fluttershy looked at the CMC and looked back a Binder.

“Don't worry, I will be with you.” Binder smiled.



Fluttershy looked at Twilight and Rainbow “Well... if you need me too... I will do it. I’m sorry, I’m just really scared.”

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy and then at Twilight. Twilight nodded. “If we don’t come back, I want you guys to just save yourselfs and forget about us.”

“What?!” Everypony was surprised.

“This could be very dangerous.” Rainbow looked down “And we don’t want anypony else getting involved in this. Plus, if the book picked us, I have confidence that we will get through this.”

Everypony gave Twilight and Rainbow a hug, wishing them luck. They both head out of the room and go find Cough Drop. They soon find him on a balcony looking at the hanging ponies.

Cough Drop turned around “STOP, Don’t come any closer!” He was holding the page in his hoof.

“The missing page!” Twilight looked.

“Correct,” Cough Drop laughed evilly. “Have you ever played rock, paper, scissors?”

“What is that?,” Rainbow asked.

“I've never played it before.” Twilight smiled.

“Really, you don't know how to play rock, paper, scissors? Cough Drop facehoofed “Nevermind. Do you know what happens when paper meets scissors?”

“You wouldn’t!” Twilight stared at Cough Drop like he was crazy.

Cough Drop holds up scissors “Yes I would. I am quite the crazy pony.”

“Why would you trap ponies down here? How did you even get the page of the book? What do you plan to do with all of these pony’s souls?” Rainbow asked.

“Good question my friend.” Cough Drop smiled, “I grew up dreaming of eternal life. Not just for me, but for everypony. Ponies live and die. Its like we are born to do that. We just live in a world where ponies except the Princesses die. Only the gods of Equestria can live forever. I never liked a government where a god rules over us. Its like you live under the rule of force, you do it or a tornado will destroy your home.”

“The Princess would never do that!” Twilight yelled.

“In Equestrian History, there was a time without the princesses. Where Equestria was ran by a Council instead of a Monarchy. I like that system better that 1 pony making the decisions. Let me get to the main point. I used to be a gateway pony.”

“What? Like us?” Rainbow became surprised.

“Yes, I studied more about ghost magic. So I ripped a page out of the book, to make my sister come back to life. Then I
realised, I can make internal life with this one spell. I planed on overthrowing the Equestrian government and replacing it with my own form of government by using these pony’s souls as an army. Everypony would be required to give up there bodys and turn there souls into bodys. Souls live on forever, so then I can give ponies eternal life. That is my dream. To banish the Princesses and gods to the moon, and let the ponies live without gods.” Cough Drop explained his plan.

“So if the book chose you, what did you do to improve the book to break your curse?” Twilight asked.

“All of its on this page. I wrote a spell to kill the Princesses. I took the page out because I wanted to be the one to cast it.” Cough Drop said. “I knew that the book would come back and get the page one day. I knew it was going to be a while. So I tested the spell on multiple things. To build my army, I started Hotel Ponyfornia. The fake motto was “A place of a new Era”, but the real one is “Check out anytime you like, but you may never leave” Now I’m ready to try it on the Princesses, and may we finally move into a new era of Equestria.” Cough Drop laughed evilly.

“You monster!” Twilight growed.

“You are crazy.” Rainbow looked at him seriously.

“I know, how about we end it here!” Cough Drop said.

“You have a deal!” Twilight and Rainbow stared at him.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long time. I wrote this today. I hope to continue too. I will try not to stop.