• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 2,760 Views, 76 Comments

Dang O' Ponies, I Tell You What - LtMajorDude



Hank Hill's world ended, so he is transported, with his friends, to Equestria!

  • ...
14
 76
 2,760

Who's Rusty Shackleford?

Rainbow Dash's House

After 2 hours of bucking trees

Dale was flying towards Rainbow Dash. He couldn't wait to lie down after hours of kicking trees. He also seriously needed a cigarette. He had one or two in his room. Hank recommended that he shouldn't smoke since it's bad for the ponies, but Dale wouldn't mind giving Equestria lung cancer if it meant smoking a cigarette.

Dale smiled as he walked inside and saw Rainbow Dash, sitting on the couch. "Hey Rainbow Dash!" he shouted.

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Hey Dale." she said before getting up and scratching her head. "Umm...can I ask you something?" she asked.

Dale nodded. "Maybe." he said.

Rainbow Dash frowned. "Who's Rusty Shackleford?"

Dale's eyes widen.

"Umm..." he muttered as he slowly headed for the door.

Dale reminded himself to thank Bill for telling him some My Little Pony info.

"LOOK! THE WONDERBOLTS!" he shouted as he pointed to a window.

Rainbow Dash turned around to the window.

"WHERE? !" she said frantically.

She turned around and saw Dale opening the door.

She quickly flew to block the door, smirking.

Dale gulped and said, "Ya wanna do this the hard way? OK...PREPARE TO BE DESTROYED BY THE DEADLIEST OF ALL MARTIAL ARTS...MONKEY STYLE!"

He started acting like an angry monkey, which made Rainbow Dash laugh.

When she was on the floor laughing, she noticed Dale successfully make his escape.

She got angry but started to giggle.

"I'll talk to him later." she said to herself. "And I'll make sure he doesn't try to escape..."

As Dale flew away, he thought about how he would deal with Rainbow Dash when he returns...


Twilight's Library

Dale flew to the library and smirked when he saw something he had thought was left behind on Earth.

Hank using his propane grill outside.

He walked towards Hank and saw that he was grilling carrots.

Hank offered one to Twilight.

She blew on it softly and slowly chewed it and smiled.

"This is actually pretty good!" she said. "Now I know how you got your Cutie Mark."

Hank smiled and turned around to see his flank. His grill was a success and gave him a propane tank Cutie Mark.

"How's it going, Mr. Gribble?" Twilight asked Dale.

Dale looked nervous. "Um...OK, OK...please call me Dale OK?" he said. "Oh! And Congrats on your Cutie Mark Hank!"

Hank smiled as he grilled the carrots.

"Um...hey Twi?" Dale asked Twilight. "You got an extra jacket I can borrow?"

She smiled. "Sure." she said as she went inside.

Hank frowned as he grilled the carrots. "Why does Dale need a jacket?" he thought. "It's not even that cold..."

Twilight came with a plain purple jacket. "Here you go." she said as she gave the jacket to Dale. "You can keep it if you want."

Dale smiled. "Um...thanks...oh also...do you know where the Ponyville school is again?"


Ponyville Schoolhouse

Dale flew to the schoolhouse and, luckily for him, saw a sandbox there.

Dale also noticed Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sitting on a bench, reading magazines.

Surprisingly, he saw Bill hiding in a bush with binoculars, occasionally using them to spy on the two fillies.

Dale walked towards the bush with a raised eyebrow. "Hey Bill." he said.

"SHH!" Bill shushed. "Please keep it down! I don't want those two little bitches to know I'm spying on them!"

Dale smirked. "Let me guess. You want to find their weak spots and get revenge on them, right?"

Bill slowly nodded. "Those two done so much. I'll never forgive them. I'd rather tongue-kiss Hank than to forgive them."

Dale nodded. "I've heard about them. If you want, since I'm a professional, I can help you bring those two down."

Bill smiled brightly. "You will?-!" he said. Dale nodded. "Sure. I just met them and already I don't like them."

Bill chuckled evilly. "Laugh all you want Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Soon I'LL have the last laugh...By the way, Dale, what are you doing here?"

"Personal purposes," Dale answered as he walked to the sandbox and took some sand...


Rainbow Dash's House

Nighttime

Rainbow Dash was sitting on the couch, waiting for Dale.

She made sure that he wouldn't get away this time.

Dale flew towards Rainbow Dash's home, wearing the purple jacket.

When he went inside, he saw a smirking Rainbow Dash on the couch.

"I knew you'd come back." she said as she stood up. "Nopony ever leaves without answering my question. Now tell me. WHO'S RUSTY SHACKLEFORD?"

Dale looked nervous. "That's classified information!" he shouted.

Rainbow Dash looked angry and walked towards Dale slowly.

Dale gulped and reached for the pocket on his jacket...

"POCKET SAND! ! ! ! ! !" he shouted as he threw some sand at Rainbow Dash's face, blinding her.

She screamed and rubbed her eyes. She then had a pissed look on her face, with red eyes from the sand.

Dale realized that this was probably a bad idea all along.

She jumped on him and started to punch Dale on the face repeatedly.

Dale started to scream. "OH GOD! STOP! PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING! ANYTHING! RUSTY SHACKLEFORD! MAYAN APOCALYPSE! STAR WARS 7! HARLEM SHAKE! SUPER BOWL BLACKOUT! ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU STOP!"

When she got her sight back, she realized what she did.

She gasped and jumped off of Dale, saying: "Oh my Celestia...Dale...I'm...I'm...sorry..."

She then flew at her room at a great speed, with tears in her face.

Dale just laid there. "Jesus Christ..." he muttered as he put a hoof on his face.

He sighed and knew what to do. Something he would thought he would never do. Tell a personal secret. On purpose.

He walked into Rainbow Dash's room. He saw Rainbow Dash, crying on her bed.

Dale smiled weakly. "Um...Hey Rainbow Dash," he said nervously as he took off his sunglasses and put them in the other pocket in his jacket.

She looked at Dale and jumped up at Dale, hugging him tightly and sobbing on his shoulders.

"Dale...I'm sorry..." she whispered.

Dale sighed and looked sad.

"No Rainbow Dash. I'M sorry. I shouldn't have threw that sand on you. It was my fault."

Dale sighed again and told his secret.

"Rusty Shackleford...is my alias, you know, a false name used to conceal one's identity. Back in Earth, I didn't want anyone, well, maybe except my friends, to know my name, so I took a name from a classmate whom I thought was dead. Ever since then, I used that name...I didn't want anyone- I mean anypony- to know, so..."

Rainbow Dash looked at Dale with her sad eyes.

"I'm still sorry for beating you..." she said.

Dale waved her off with his hoof.

"I already told you. It's my fault. I should have just told you in the first place. You don't have to apologize." he said while looking at her eyes.

Rainbow Dash stopped crying and hugged him tightly, smiling.

"Thanks Dale." she said.

Dale was confused. He had this strange feeling. He wondered if..."NO!" he thought. "I'm goddamn married! I couldn't be in...Holy shit..."

Rainbow Dash thought the same thing. "What the..." she thought. "When I'm around Dale...I get this feeling...Love?...NO!-!...Can it?"

She suddenly gave Dale a quick peck on the cheek, but very quickly.

Dale just stood there with a surprised look on his face. Rainbow Dash noticed Dale's look on his face.

"Oh...Sorry Dale..." she said with a sheepish face.

Dale smiled weakly. "It's alright. It's just that...I'm already married." he said as he scratched the back of his face.

Rainbow Dash's eyes widen. "Oh my Celestia. I'm REALLY sorry." she said.

Dale smiled. "Don't worry about it. I didn't tell you in the first place anyway."

Rainbow Dash was confused. "Where is your wife?" she said.

Dale frowned as he took the sunglasses and put them on. "I don't know." he said with a shrug. "When I got into this world, I didn't see my wife. But I know that she's safe."

Dale yawned. "Well, I should get some sleep. Sorry about all this."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "It's OK. None taken." she said.

Dale then had a stern look on his face. "DO NOT tell ANYONE about who Rusty Shackleford is, OK?"

Rainbow Dash giggled and nodded. "OK, I promise." she said with a smile.

Dale smiled at her and went to his room. Today was a long day. Though for some reason, even though he loved Nancy...he thought what will happen if he were married to Rainbow Dash instead...