• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 2,760 Views, 76 Comments

Dang O' Ponies, I Tell You What - LtMajorDude



Hank Hill's world ended, so he is transported, with his friends, to Equestria!

  • ...
14
 76
 2,760

Meeting Hank

Dale, who was an orange pegasus, with a light brown mane, light brown tail, sunglasses, and his signature orange hat, just smirked and chuckled to himself.

"Looks like Hank was wrong..." he said.

Dale looked at Boomhauer, who was an tan pegasus, with a light yellow mane and tail.

"Wanna go check it out? I think I heard it from there" he said to Boomhauer while pointing his hoof at a forest.

"Yo" was all Boomhauer had to say.

Dale looked at Bill, who was an dark brown Earth pony, with a beautiful golden mane and tail. Surprisingly, he looked less obese, lazy, and drepressed than he did on Earth.

"What about you Bill?" Dale asked.

Bill shook his head. "You guys go." he said, "I'll go...check this place out. Yeah...Yeah..."

Dale looked at Boomhauer, who just shrugged. Eventually they went to the forest.

Bill just sat there, grinning like a madman.

"Of all the places I had to be in, it had to be Equestria...a brony's dream..."


Dale ran towards the forest with Boomhauer behind him.

Dale eventually stopped at the entrance of the dark forest.

Dale looked nervously at Boomhauer. "Um, after you?" he said.

Boomhauer shook his head frantically. "Dang Gribble man I ain't gonna die in some god dang o' forest man yo. Tell you want man how about we flip a coin, rock paper scissors, tic tac toe or something"

Dale looked at his hooves. "Rock, Paper, Scissors with these hooves?" he asked.

Boomhauer just rolled his eyes "Or whatever Gribble man yo!" he said.

Before Dale could say something, Boomhauer noticed a scared unicorn running towards them.

Boomhauer pointed at the unicorn. "Hey Gribble man yo look!"

Dale turned around and took off his sunglasses for a better view.

He saw a light brown unicorn, with a dark brown mane and tail.

He was wearing glasses that sort of ring a bell.

Dale asked Boomhauer, "Aren't those Hank's glasses?"

Boomhauer widen his eyes. "Yo."

Dale shouted, "Hank! Is that you?"

The unicorn suddenly stopped and widen his eyes. "Dale?"

"Yo man" Boomhauer said.

"Boomhauer?" Hank said, even more surprised.

Hank suddenly passed out, surprising Dale and Boomhauer.

Dale slowly looked at Boomhuaer. "Did Hank Rutherford Hill" he said. "just fainted?"

Boomhauer slowly nodded.

A few minutes later, they suddenly dropped to the ground, laughing.