• Published 23rd Jan 2013
  • 1,714 Views, 70 Comments

One Trip We Didn't Plan - That Pegasus Over There



After two friends go on a day hike, they take a small fall and realize they're not in a Mississippi forest anymore.

  • ...
14
 70
 1,714

Moved...

One Trip We Didn't Plan

Chapter 5

Doug had just about to drift off to sleep when the detective Sea Breeze opened the door and looked into the cell room. She was trying to be quiet, so Doug assumed she thought that he and Kevin were asleep. He decided to fake sleeping to see if he could scare her if she came close. Sea Breeze turned out and whispered something. Slowly she backed out the door. She was replaced by a tall dark gray pony. When it saw the two humans its eyes shrank to the size of pinpricks. It slowly walked into the room and Doug could see it was a stallion. From where Doug was laying, he estimated this new pony to be four-and-a-half to five feet tall. He was clearly taller than the other ponies that had visited earlier.

"Alright, they look like they're asleep. Make sure they stay that way for the transit, Ms." The gray pony said. A unicorn creeped into the stone cell. Doug was watching through half-lidded eyes when the unknown unicorn's horn began to glow. Doug could tell it was a mare. She moved closer to Doug and Kevin.

"This should keep them asleep for the ride to Canterlot." She said. Doug blinked. He wasn't in the cell anymore.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Doug, where the hell are we?" Kevin asked. He and Doug were moved to a dark stone room, and they were being suspended in the air by what looked like blue lightning. There was a single heavy wooden door a few feet in front of them.

"From the fanfics I've read, I think we're in the Canterlot dungeon."

"Really? How do you- no! wait let me guess."

"The fan fiction" They both said.

They hung there saying nothing for a while, just studying the walls and door of the room they were in.

"I kinda feel like Obi Wan in Episode 2." Doug said.

"Where'd that come from?"

"You know, Star Wars: Episode 2? Attack of the Clones? Obi Wan is captured by Count Dooku and is held in ummm... oh what are they called... the lightning cuffs... ohhh I can't remember."

"No. I don't remember because I haven't seen Episode 2."

"How have you not-" Doug was cut off as the door creaked open. A Brown unicorn guard trotted into the cell. He looked average size for a pony and was wearing the royal solar guard armor. The pony stared at the humans and the humans stared at the pony. There was a tense silence in the air. Kevin tried to start a conversation with the unicorn but the only response he got from it was a grunt. He tried again. "Soooo... are you just going to let us hang here or are you going to let us down?"

"Which of you had the pictures of the princess?" The unicorn spoke calmly, but with authority.

"That would be me." Doug said. The brown unicorn turned to Doug.

"I'm taking you to the princesses, I'll be back for you later."

"Alrightee then! But, can I at least walk there? I rather not just be levitated in."

The unicorn pondered the thought for a moment. Then a yellow glow overtook his horn and Doung floated down to the ground. The blue electric bindings on his hand drew closer together until his wrists were touching. Doug found that he could rotate his wrists around each other, as long as they were touching. After playing around with his blue bindings, he settled for crossing his arms at the wrists.

"You happy now?." The unicorn said before leading them both away. Kevin called out before he lost sight of Doug, "When you come back, bring me something to eat!"

The brown unicorn led Doug through Canterlot Castle toward the throne room.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Sister" Luna grumbled, "Why did thou wake us during your bright day? Thou knows we sleep while your sun is out."

"Because Lulu, Twilight has asked us to look into a most troubling matter."

"What would that be, dear Sister?'

"Luna... Do you remeber the tales of humans when we were young?" Luna's ears perked up.

"Of course."

"What if I told you they were real." Celelestia stated. She was expecting Luna to be shocked, but she was unfazed.

"We already knew that sister, we thought you did as well." Celestia was shocked, she had no idea how Luna knew. Only two beings remained in Equestria that knew humans were real. Now three, her, Luna, and-

"Your majesties! The prisoner is here!"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Back in Ponyville...

Night Air was flying toward Twilight Sparkle's tree library. He wanted to talk to her after Sea Breeze said she was extremely embarrassed at the pictures of her and Celestia. He had been long time friends with Sea Breeze, going back as far as when he went to the West Hoof Acadamy. They had both attended and joined the guard as 2nd Liutenents after they finished. Sea Breeze left the guard in favor of Detective work in Ponyville. Night Air was still with the Royal Guard as a 1st Liutenent. He was in charge of a platoon of pegasi that would respond in emergencies.

Night Air reached Twilight's tree but as he went to knock on the door, it suddenly swung open.

"There you are!" Twilight said as she reached out and pulled Night Air in.

"Whats going on?"

"I been expecting you to show up. I asked Sea Breeze if she could help me, but when she couldn't, she said she'd send you."

"Okaaaay... What do you need help with?"

"What do you think?"

"I came to see if I could look at your notes on the creatures..."

"Thats what we need help with! The humans were gone when I had gotten back from sending Princess Celestia a letter about them."

"That? Oh thats easy. I had a royal guard squad that was passing through take them to Canterlot."

"..."

"Something wrong?"

"Oh no... I'm just trying to figure out why it would be a good idea TO SEND TWO ALIEN BEINGS WITH UNKNOWN POWERS STRAIGHT TO CANTERLOT!!!" Twilight was screaming.

"Horseapples. Guess I have to calm her down..."

Author's Note:

Constructive criticism welcome!
If you find any errors, let me know! :)