• Published 23rd Jan 2013
  • 1,714 Views, 70 Comments

One Trip We Didn't Plan - That Pegasus Over There



After two friends go on a day hike, they take a small fall and realize they're not in a Mississippi forest anymore.

  • ...
14
 70
 1,714

Door's Open...

One Trip We Didn't Plan

Chapter 4

"What would you two like me to show you first: video clips from your life, pictures of you and your friends, or should I just amaze you with the knowledge of your universe that I shouldn't know? Choice is yours."

Twilight started to say something when it looked to her that Kevin had a lightbulb go off in his head. He leaned over to Doug and whispered something in his ear. Doug's eyes shot wide open and they both started laughing like madmen.

"What's wrong with you two? What's so funny!" Sea Breeze said wanting to know what was so funny. She hated being left out of a good joke.

Doug calmed down enough to say, "We'll show you two if you can get Rainbow and Pinkie in here."

"And we're not saying anything else until you do!" Kevin piped in.

"Seriously?" Twilight said. "Your'e going to make us go and find those two just so you an play some joke on them?"

"Its best if they see this for themselves" Doug couldn't resist a smile. "Or maybe you should get your favorite Princess down here so I can show you both that I know what happened Last Friday Night?

Twilight was confused. "Last friday night I was out having tea with Rarity."

"I mean the night you ripped your favorite party dress."

"When did I... Nevermind... I'll just Get rainbow and Pinkie..."

"I'm going with her, so don't try anything funny!" Sea Breeze said.

"Spoken like a true movie villain." Kevin said quietly. Only Doug heard him. They both smiled again. Twilight and Sea Breeze let the cell leaving Doug and Kevin just sitting there. "Wanna bust the door open so when they come back they'll freak out?" Kevin asked.

"Definitely." And with that they set to work trying to get their cell door open. Doug's first thought was to pick the lock with his pocketknife, which the ponies forgot to take. But the idea was shot down when Kevin pointed out that the hinges were rusty and that the lock looked ancient. "Well then, if its that rusty... Kick it." Doug quipped.

"Alright. Stand back." Kevin stared at the lock for a moment. Then raised his knee up and... Crrrrch! The lock was broken and the cell door swung freely open banging on the wall. "Well that was easy." Kevin said to himself.

"Lets get our stuff, and then I'm going to play some music for myself."

"Go for it."

"Did I ever show you that Andrew WK song with cupcakes?"

"Yeah you did. You practically made everyone watch that and the reaction video."

"Guess what, I got better than those pictures you were talking about, I got the whole song and animation!"

"Ha! This is going to be great!" And with that they both dragged their packs back to their cell and sat on the floor. They both sat there for a long time. The only time they talked was when Doug asked if Kevin wanted to listen to some country music which Kevin agreed to. They were about halfway through 'Home' when Sea Breeze, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie walked in. Twilight looked around. "Where's the music coming from?'

"Ma phone" Doug said stopping the music. "You're probably wondering why I've gathered you here... God I've always wanted to say that!"

"Hay! Wait a minute! How'd you get your cell open!?" Sea Breeze questioned. Nopony had ever broken out of the cell before. "And why'd ya not run away?"

"Because if we did we couldn't prove that we know you all, and you'd probably catch us and throw us back in here. That Good enough for ya?" Kevin replied.

"Oh, Rainbow these are the two, things we caught the other night. The one with the bump on his head is named Doug, and the other is named Kevin. Both Kevin and Doug said 'Hey" but one was clearly more enthusiastic than the other.

"Now to prove we watch you from another dimension. Now if I can direct you girls to look at the screen, we can get started." Doug said with a sinister smile. The girls looked at the black box in his hand which started to play what sounded like carnival music...

The girls were horrified. Dash looked like she was about to blow chunks and Pinkie had backed herself into a corner. Doug and Kevin were laughing so hard it started to hurt. Sea Breeze was the first to speak after the song.

"O-Okay, that doesn't prove you know about everything we do... Thats not even close to what really happens!"

"Yeah you're right... Thats just a joke we had to play, right Kevin?"

"Right"

"Now, Twilight, about last friday night..." Doug flipped to the saved videos on his phone and found 'Last Friday Night' and then showed it to the only two mares left standing at the bars of the cell. "I honestly don't think you would remember that night..."

After the video finished, Twilight was red with embarrassment, Sea Breeze looked shocked, Rainbow Dash was still in her corner, and Pinkie was no where to be found. Kevin was simply chuckling to himself once he saw the pictures.

"Believe that I watch you girls in another dimension for entertainment yet?" Doug asked.

"I need to go write a letter to the princess now..." Twilight stated before running out the door.

"How could you dare suggest the princess do something like that!" Sea Breeze was angry. Insulting a pony goddess was pretty high on the list of things one should not do while in Equestria.

"We weren't, Katy Perry was. By the way, the cell door is still open." Kevin smarted.

"Wha- ARGH!" Sea Breeze screamed before walking out of the cell room and closing the outer door.

"Now what?" Doug asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna take a nap until they get back." Kevin replied before laying back in a corner.

"Ya know what? I think I'm gonna take a catnap too." And with that Doug wen to the opposite corner of the cell, layer down, and went to sleep.

Author's Note:

Wrote this over the course of the day. Whata ya think?
Constructive criticism welcome.