• Published 6th Feb 2013
  • 1,561 Views, 78 Comments

I Destroyed a Universe - TheLastBrunnenG



TheLastBrunnenG`s miscellaneous works from Thirty Minute Pony Stories

  • ...
5
 78
 1,561

Elements of Bureaucracy

INSTRUCTIONS:

Required information is indicated by brackets {}. Please fill out each marked section. Failure to provide all necessary information may delay our response. For multiple choice items, circle the appropriate answer. For blanks, enter the requested information in the space provided. Please write neatly and legibly. Remember to provide full contact information in order to expedite a response. The Elements of Harmony promise to answer every request within five (5) calendar days from date of receipt. Address completed requests to: Elements of Harmony, ATTN: Spike, Golden Oak Library, Ponyville. Thank you for contacting us, and we hope you have a pleasant day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Elements of Harmony,

We, the __________ {sentient species} residing in the __________ {form of government} of __________ {name of locale} do hereby {humbly / desperately / pleadingly / reluctantly} request your assistance with a matter most {dire / pressing / banal}.

We have come under {attack by / influence of} the {cruel / unjust / foul} tyranny of a wretched {being / force / species / power} known as __________ {name or title of oppressor}. They have {enslaved / looted / abducted / inconvenienced} our {loved ones / homes / food supply}. We attempted to {resist / oppose / infiltrate / appease} them to no avail.

Their attacks were based on {magic / mental attack / physical assault / hurled insults}. Our tormentor(s) appear(s) to be a type of {chaos god / eldritch abomination / invading army / demon goddess / other (specify: __________) }.

The attacking force(s) have the following characteristics {check all that apply}:

_horns _antlers _fangs _claws _scales _feathers _venom _slime _wings _flame breath _halitosis _deadly aura _shapechanging _chilling laugh

They can best be described as {check all that apply}:

_evil _cruel _oppressive _sinful _wicked _spiteful _malicious _baneful _impolite

It is our firm belief that the menace described represents a threat to {our town / our nation / all of Equestria / the known universe}. Our preferred solution to the problem at hoof is {banishment of / defeat of / destruction of / negotiated settlement with} the offender(s). We {will / will not} require assistance rebuilding our {neighborhood / city / continent} after the problem is dealt with.

We will be most grateful for any assistance you can provide. For your benevolent aid we are prepared to reward you with {a land grant / titles and office / a sum of bits / personal favors / our sincerest thanks}. NOTE: Rewards are not required for services rendered by the Elements of Harmony. Tips are appreciated.

Sincerely,

Contact Name: _____ _____

Contact Address: _____ _____ _____

Date of submission: _____

~~~~~~~~~~

TERMS OF SERVICE

By submitting your request to the Elements of Harmony you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You agree that the Elements of Harmony, either together or individually, may choose to subcontract their intervention to other forces, powers, individuals, or divinities as they see fit. The Elements of Harmony make no guarantee that the problem(s) described can be dealt with easily, quickly, or at all. By employing the Elements of Harmony you agree that you make no claim(s) to ownership, use, lease, or other possession of the Elements of Harmony themselves (as represented by the physical jewelry manifestations of the Elements), the power(s) displayed by the Elements, or the ponies wielding them. The Elements of Harmony are not responsible for consequential, inconsequential, incidental, or intentional damage inflicted during the intervention(s) required.

The Elements of Harmony are not owned by, operated by, or in the employ of the Princesses of Equestria, the Equestrian Royal Court, or by Elements of Harmony Management, Inc.

FORM # TW_SPRK13 REV. 20121208

Author's Note:

TMP Prompt # 191. The prompt: Dear Elements of Harmony…