• Published 12th Jan 2013
  • 6,241 Views, 269 Comments

The Four Strangers - The One and only One



Four defective Flood Juggernaut Elite Forms land in the world of Equestria. They will meet new friends and foes on the journey to redeem the name of their species.

  • ...
21
 269
 6,241

The Party Part 2

The Four Strangers

The Party Part 2

"Now... at last, I see.... Her secret is revealed!!" - Gravemind (Halo 3)

The party was going very smoothly that night. Everypony was having fun as different genres of song were playing from time to time. Pinkie was flying from corner to corner, saying hi to everypony she came across. Twilight, Luna, and Celestia were having a good time near the snack bar exchanging stories and laughs. Rainbow Dash was on the dance floor with Applejack. Rarity and Fluttershy were at the corner with the least amount of ponies, asking one another how their days have been and planning a trip to the spa tomorrow. Other ponies were either dancing or having a good old time snacking on drinks and cake. Tolerance was watching over Vinyl Scratch's back as she was showing him how her stuff works. Obligation was doing his best to try to dance at songs he thought satisfactory. Mercy was chatting with some of the other locals and Restraint, having the fun out of all of them, was playing the bass with the classic rock band. Yes, the party looked like it could last forever, even the four cloaked bodies had loosened up and shared some laughs with one another, three of them still at the snack bar while the fourth was at the classic rock band area.

Sadly the fun had to end eventually, the bands were on their last run of songs and then everypony would have to start helping out on taking down some of the decorations. While this was going on the CMC were busy putting rope around the legs of Restraint while his hologram and real self were rocking it out, since his body was the least balanced since he was leaning over to play the bass. They didn't put it too tight so he wouldn't feel it, once that was done they put the rope over a sturdy tree branch, with the other end tied to a large boulder that was ready to be pushed over the edge of the local well. Once everything was in place they waited until the party was over and everypony wasn't busy partying. Obligation, Mercy, and Tolerance were heading towards Restraint at the time to see if he was okay with them using their gold and minerals to make a house that they could live in. By the time they made it to Restraint, he was almost done finishing off the last song of the night. As he did, the CMC got in position, Applebloom and Scootaloo were ready to push the boulder as Sweetie Belle was staying near the stage for when they revealed one of the creatures, which would reveal the rest. When everpony calmed down and looked up at the stage, which had the four guests of honor, each one ready to thank all the ponies there for the great party. The position of the cloaked bodies, if Sweetie Belle's plan works, should now cause all four of the large bodies to fall over. Obligation's hologram walked towards the microphone and spoke up.

"We wish to thank you for the fantastic party, we feel that this town is just perfect for us to live here, but first," Obligation turned around to face his brothers to see if they were okay with this, in which they all nodded, "we have been keeping a secret that we believe we can trust you all enough to tell you all." The ponies all stared at Obligation and his brothers in anticipation.

Tolerance walked up to the microphone as well, "We don't want anypony to freak out about this, so if could just stay calm when we do reveal our secret, it would be appreciated." Sweetie Belle, paying attention to this, knew that they were going to show themselves on their own and had Scootaloo and Applebloom remove the boulder, but forgot about the rope. They stood with the crowd in the front row of ponies.

One pony stood up and shouted, "Are you changelings?"

Mercy took one of the other microphones, "Oh no, but we aren't ponies if you are asking."

"Yes, ponies of Ponyville and the Princesses of Equestria, we the four unicorns you see before you now, are just illusions, fakes, can both Princesses come here please?" Spoke up Restraint as he stepped forward. Both Princesses flew over the crowd of ponies and landed in front of the four unicorns, but allowed the crowd room to see.

"If you aren't changeling or pony, them what are you four then?" Asked Princess Celestia walked forward with her sister behind her. Celestia wasn't surprised, when she had met Tolerance she didn't feel any life force coming from the unicorn, but she did feel like she was being watched the entire time at the party.

"Well, let us show you, just to be clear we don't mean any harm and it isn't necessary to panic or violence." Replied Obligation. With that the four unicorns began to phase in and out of existence, some of the ponies flinched at the event. Once the four ponies disappeared the area behind the stage began to flicker with color as waves appeared to be forming four, large shapes, some ponies began to walk backwards, trying to stay calm. As the waves increased in speed the forms began to gain detail until the waves disappeared. The four Juggernauts stood up proudly, showing off their full height as they towered over the ponies. Luna had lost her footing while her sister didn't even flinch. Twilight and her friends walked onto the stage to get a better look at the four Juggernauts, Fluttershy was hiding behind Applejack while Rainbow Dash was keeping herself restrained as Pinkie acted like nothing had changed at all.

Before Twilight or Celestia could speak Obligation started off, "We are part of The Juggernaut Elite, we are Flood and we come in peace."

Obligation's voice was heard by everypony in Ponyville, but before Obligation or anypony could speak, a random pony from the crowd yelled out, "RUN!"

With that everypony was in a state of panic, running around in random directions, causing destruction everywhere. Applejack , looking at all the destruction said the words that were on everponies mind,

"Ah horseapples!"

Author's Note:

Pretty short chapter, but if you look at it, The Party was supposed to be one chapter, not two, so it makes the story longer.